ENABLER ALERT! - Post your enablers here instead of the BAN wagon.

7.00 to ship a 2.00 item.. heck that is the same we pay in gas..and at least them you can touch the item and use it quickly! While the 1.96 is a great price...it's not really worth it... Yucko!

Not me! I only order from a couple of online spots that I know have good prices and cheap shipping.

That's crazy! $7 for a $2 item is no kind of bargain.

Not me! I only order from a couple of online spots that I know have good prices and cheap shipping.

That's crazy! $7 for a $2 item is no kind of bargain.

Oops! Sorry about! I ordered approximately $40 of stuff and it less than $10 to ship ... for me it will be worth the gas b/c I need 40% of the stuff for swaps and 50% for invites that I'm making for someone else (i.e. I'm getting paid).

On a good note, yesterday I decided as I was driving to ACMoore not only do I not need an Expression Machine, I really don't want one. I drove right by the exit. My little bug does just fine, HOWEVER, now I have to fill the void in my heart....I NEED more cartridges. I am determined, so move over, I am jumping off the wagon, :laughing: don't hold me back, don't crop a dile me to the seat, who has carts on sale this week?:woohoo:

Oh, I am just so sorry Lisa. Nobody has carts on sale this week. Guess you'll just have to stay in wagon after all.

:rotfl2:

In fact, Lisa, retailers everywhere have raised prices this week as they are tired of providing deals for a while. There will be no more sales until February. You might as well not even look. ;)

Too late, I've been very busy scoping out Ebay. :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :lmao:

I used to love frugalities before they changed their shipping junk a couple weeks ago. the savings are eaten up by the shipping now (although I have a $50 cart and shipping is $12 so I guess that's not awful. Most is in anticipation for the SS swap)

Ok, Po3, I read you wanted Paper Dolls on the Ban thread but didn't want to buy it at full price. Well if ACM doesn't put it on sale soon try cherishedscrapsandcards.com. She is a Cricut message board person that I have ordered from quite a bit and she is super fast and great. If you enter the code mbfriend10 you get 10% off. I don't know what ACM price is or what it would be on sale, but with the 10% off it would be around $53 and she has very reasonable shipping- like $4.97 or something. Hope you get it soon! :thumbsup2

Customcrops.com has Paper Dolls for $54.99 plus shipping. I've ordered from them several times and they are great. Shipping is $4.99 for the first cart, is super-fast and their customer service is great.

I hope that helps!

I usually have great luck with Custom Crops too. Except when DH ordered Paper Dolls from them 2 1/2 weeks before Christmas and it got here the week of New Years. It was supposed to be my Christmas gift. It really didn't bother me, I knew they were probably swamped. The great thing about cherishedscrapsandcards is that her shipping method is FAST! DH ordered the Design Studio from cherishedscrapsandcards the week before Christmas and it was under the tree for Christmas. :thumbsup2

That's really good to know. I've never had a problem with them but then again, I never ordered at Christmas time.

Yeah, I think with the Cricut promotion that was going on and then Christmas sales they were swamped. I definitely will order from them again, their prices are great.

I almost ordered from them for the promotion but was afraid I wouldn't end up with the free cartridge I wanted and there were too many I didn't want. I'm hoping their price comes down on JOTS. That's the one I really, really want and I don't want to pay $54.99 for it.

And, of course, there are no places here in town that have cheap carts. Most are $60 or higher. :sad2:

got a 50% coupon in mail Sat for mikes and still had my $25 GC from x-mas so went in a got the Making Memories 12x12 cutter it was $49.38 with tax!

I LOVE IT! and DD was happy that I passed my old cutter on to her!

Ok, Po3, I read you wanted Paper Dolls on the Ban thread but didn't want to buy it at full price. Well if ACM doesn't put it on sale soon try cherishedscrapsandcards.com. She is a Cricut message board person that I have ordered from quite a bit and she is super fast and great. If you enter the code mbfriend10 you get 10% off. I don't know what ACM price is or what it would be on sale, but with the 10% off it would be around $53 and she has very reasonable shipping- like $4.97 or something. Hope you get it soon! :thumbsup2

thanks ashley! i will have to check that out. i really want that cart.
thanks again for the info.

Customcrops.com has Paper Dolls for $54.99 plus shipping. I've ordered from them several times and they are great. Shipping is $4.99 for the first cart, is super-fast and their customer service is great.

I hope that helps!

thanks shauna. i'll also check this place out!

ACM has the Cricut Design Studio Software for $69.00.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter