ENABLER ALERT! - Post your enablers here instead of the BAN wagon.

BAMB: I miss read your post ... I'm not awake yet. I *almost* bought New Arrival last night at ACM but I resisted ... considering I had already grabbed a bunch. I'm kinda hoping my MIL got me the Disney ones for Christmas or my birthday but I won't know till next weekend when we do the "holidays" with them. I bought a bunch last night and figured worst case scenario I take them back. I'm not openning them till after next weekend. I still may go back and pick up a few more. :-)

I'm feeling left out! Sounds like ya'll will have a great time scrapping!!
My WalMart (Arl. Tx)had nothing marked down and I scanned every cart they had. lol
Lowe's had several colors of the wall pops marked down to 2.49 for the stripe.6.5"x16 ft. They were mostly bright colors and geometric shapes. Of course, the black that I needed was full price. This goes under home decorating-so I'm still on the BAN!

Lowe's had several colors of the wall pops marked down to 2.49 for the stripe.6.5"x16 ft. They were mostly bright colors and geometric shapes. Of course, the black that I needed was full price. This goes under home decorating-so I'm still on the BAN!

I like your logic. It works for me. :thumbsup2

Ok, I just got home from my Ban Exemption Date considering the RL issue..

Anyway, all carts at my Wally World were regular price 59.00.. so I just looked...
I only bought from my list of things I was holding off for ~ for the 29.00 on the 29th...

I spent less than 40.00 total..

HL:
bought 52 gel pens for 9.00 (40% coupon)
12 x 12 paper pack I needed 4.00
4 separate papers for a project 2.00
blades for the cricut paper cutter ... not the cricut brand but ProCraft had a brand that fit.... DD utilized our other 40% off coupon and we got it for 2.50!

Mike's..
8.5 x 11 paper pack red 2.00
8.5 X 11 paper pack shades of pink 2.00
white gel pen 99 cents
all of which are needed to finish the kids' valentines day envelope books

J's
foam squares 3.50 (on sale)
sm. glue dots 3.50 (on sale)
cricut mats 7.00 (40% of coupon)

So that totalled 36.00!!! Woo hoo!!! :)
It made me alittle happier..and DD went with me and we had a good time considering everything that was going on today...

Thanks for allowing me this exemption and I will be good and stay on the wagon to help supervise the rest of you kids!!!
Thank you again for all the support I got on here.. You all are awesome about being so kind and supportive.... :thanks:

Good job Nancy, and I'm glad DD was there to lend support. She's such a good kid!

So tell me about these gel pens, 52 for 9 bucks sounds like a good deal.

I bought a cricut cart, although mom actually bought it and told me not to pay her. I paid for her to go to the crop tomorrow and next Sat so I guess we will call it even.

They are a gel pen set w/ 52 colors... Now it is not 52 different colors.. in the bottom section there is 2 of each color.. Well, nope,, there is 2 of each for certain colors..
There are some that look like regular pens on top... assorted rainbow of colors..the bottom pens look to have glitter in them.. I'll open them up later tonight and report in.. right now I'm straightening my hair my perm was making me look like a frizz ball and I was so over it....
I'll report in tomorrow...

Okay- I stepped down from the BAN wagon to spend some Christmas money.

Joanns- had a beautiful 8 by 8 kit clearanced for 5.00 so I used my giftcard on that (still have lots left on it).
Big Lots- I got a holder with papers, a punch, a pair of shaped scissors (fiscers) for $5- I really wanted the holder for some of my patterend paper and considered the things in it to be extras- I saw the same holders at Joanns empty for $10. Then I found a 6 by 6 albums (I try to pick them up cheap because I use that size for baby albums and know I have to do at least 3 before the school year is over)- It had no price tag so they gave it to me for $2.
I then headed over to Walmart (I figured i would check for cheap cartridges) they didn't have any of those but they had a number of scrapbnook in a box (12 by 12 size) clearanced for $5- Since I couldn't get the albums for that price I decided to get 3 of them- plus I loved the 3 D embellishments in the kits - I now have more sticker alphabets than I know what to do with though (anyone need some). I headed off to AC Moore- Their carts are on sale for $49 right now and I really wanted Paper Dolls and My World- since I can't get them for that online without shipping costs I decided to get those- plus I got some paper and embellishments for swaps- also 2 pooh embossing folders/dies (also for swaps), and 5 more 6 by 6 albums- they were only $2.39 with the sale price.

Rebecca

I headed off to AC Moore- Their carts are on sale for $49 right now and I really wanted Paper Dolls and My World- since I can't get them for that online without shipping costs I decided to get those-

Rebecca
i did not know that you can buy the paper dolls one at acmoore. i thought it was part of the bundle set thingy. i would love to have the paper dolls one! i wonder if my acmoore has it by itself???:confused3 ;)

They came out with them as singles about Christmas time. I hadn't seen them before then but with the sale and DH being with me (He is the worst enabler)and saying isn't that one you wanted- you should get it that looks like a great price.

Rebecca

Let's see, today I bought paper. I was out of dark cardstock in every color. I also bought adhesive, and a punch, but I had ordered the punch from Lisa back in December. And I bought a Hawaii title for the pic of me and DH when we arrived on the Island and had our picture taken with Macaws.

Mom bought me the New Arrival cart, so I think I am still on the wagon. Just scooting very close to the edge. :rolleyes1

ETS: that jinger lady, the one who had the really cool bulky tags. Had the cutest embellies at Mikes!!! I resisted but man was it hard!

I know nothing about this company, nothing.

This is from a cricut board on yahoo.

49% off (I think everything) today, going down 1% everyday until the get to 36% off. Don't know what shipping charges ar like, but the website states they don't charge a handling fee.

frugalities dot com

Just going to go look myself right now.

faerie I believe utilizes this company....I'm not sure though but I remotely remember I think her mentioning it before...

We are going to get windchills of between -5 and -20 so the desire to shop has DISAPPEARED! No thank you not even from home... LOL

Faerie said she uses it and there shipping charges are the exact amount of the shipping through USPS. They don't charge a packing or handling fee you jhust pay the price and exact shipping.

Rebecca

I've bought from frugalities before...back when they DID have a shipping charge. Their new thing is this USPS charge because before it was obnoxious how much shipping was. It still came out to cheaper (I think) than paying full price for the items I purchased, but we're talking like 17 bucks shipping for one small box of stuff.

Anyway, their packaging is nutty. They saranwrap everything to carboard flats and then stick those into a box. I guess it saves the rattling around and such. ;) I liked them, and since they've changed their shipping I may take a peek today...

lalala... :surfweb:

I think TPCShauna has ordered from them before ... at least I believe that's who turned me on to it. I have never actually ordered anything from them but I <3 the concept.

They were talking about the shipping on the Cricut boards this morning. Someone had $20 worth of stuff in the cart and they didn't buy because the shipping was $15.

I just put in the cart ONE (1) box of photo squares for $1.96 and they wanted $6.98 in shipping!!

Uh, I think I'll pass, thanks anyway.

No need for me to jump off the wagon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter