ENABLER ALERT! - Post your enablers here instead of the BAN wagon.

TPCShauna

<font color=green> Most Cheerful Creativear<br><fo
We obviously need an enabler thread as we are all much too good at shopping to not share our deals. SO, here is an enabler alert thread. Please post your enablers here instead of on the BAN wagon thread so that those who want to avoid them can.

Happy Shopping!!!

Walmart has some of the old carts on clearance. I saw them at roughly $40 but someone on the cricut boards said $25. :rolleyes1

AS much as I'd like to go out.. I have reserved myself that I have to wait til 2/29... I have enough stuff here to utilize...
Number one thing on my list on the 29th will be gel pens.. although HL's site had 52 pens for 12.00... I may have to cave for that...but than again..

Walmart has some of the old carts on clearance. I saw them at roughly $40 but someone on the cricut boards said $25. :rolleyes1

You know, I keep seeing their posts saying they are on sale for $25 but they are $59.99 at my local Walmarts.

What's up with that?!?! I want cheap Walmart carts too! Waah!

I am trying really hard to stay away from Wal-Mart. EECK! So tempting. I need Tags, Bags, blah, blah and I refuse to spend anywhere around $40.

You know, I keep seeing their posts saying they are on sale for $25 but they are $59.99 at my local Walmarts.

What's up with that?!?! I want cheap Walmart carts too! Waah!

Mine is $59.99 also... and not much of a selection either. I'm watching because last January they dumped the stock...and I missed out...

AS much as I'd like to go out.. I have reserved myself that I have to wait til 2/29... I have enough stuff here to utilize...
Number one thing on my list on the 29th will be gel pens.. although HL's site had 52 pens for 12.00... I may have to cave for that...but than again..

Ugh...you had to tell me, huh? ;) I swore I wouldn't buy anything for a month, but I so need pens bad!! I might have to buy some of those...Why, oh why do I come here again?:confused3
:rotfl:

Ok - when we say older carts what do we mean?

And for the other south jersey girls - have you seen any of these? Haven't been to walmart in a while.......but if they are really really cheap they fall within my allowable spending!!! I want doodlecharms!

Base camp, stamped, doodle type, that kind of old.

Are ya'll scanning them to see if they are coming up at $55? I just saw the tag, but I think I might run up there tomorrow and scan a few. I'll let you know what I find. Base camp is on my list of ones to get, but not at $55.

Really?

Dangit.

Yep, I rushed over there, put Stretch Your Imagination in my cart and the price didn't change. Then I looked at the itty bitty print below the 25% banner and it said "Excludes Cricut." :sad2:

Ok - when we say older carts what do we mean?

And for the other south jersey girls - have you seen any of these? Haven't been to walmart in a while.......but if they are really really cheap they fall within my allowable spending!!! I want doodlecharms!

I haven't seen the good prices at Audubon or Wash Twp Walmarts. My sister got me a bunch of cheap carts at her Walmart in Naugatuck CT. (Christmas cheer, AK, base camp, stamped, doodlecharms -- each were between 30 & 40, this was in June though)If you tell me what you are looking for, what the max you will pay is, I can ask her to check her Walmart. She is coming down this weekend.

The Audubon Walmart had design studio for 64.97. I have not scanned any carts to see if they are actually cheaper than posted.

Base camp, stamped, doodle type, that kind of old.

Are ya'll scanning them to see if they are coming up at $55? I just saw the tag, but I think I might run up there tomorrow and scan a few. I'll let you know what I find. Base camp is on my list of ones to get, but not at $55.

Call me when you get prices. I might want one if it is cheap.

I didn't scan them either... Just looked at the price. There were 3 of the little machine, and some carts...

Ok, on the front intro screen it says Ddavis posted at 6:14am..but I can't find it... seems the boards at D's post.. what is with that?

ETA: Her post popped up after I posted mine @7:25am.. :rotfl:

I haven't seen the good prices at Audubon or Wash Twp Walmarts. My sister got me a bunch of cheap carts at her Walmart in Naugatuck CT. (Christmas cheer, AK, base camp, stamped, doodlecharms -- each were between 30 & 40, this was in June though)If you tell me what you are looking for, what the max you will pay is, I can ask her to check her Walmart. She is coming down this weekend.

The Audubon Walmart had design studio for 64.97. I have not scanned any carts to see if they are actually cheaper than posted.

Thanks - I'm going to check the one on columbus avenue if I can get out for lunch today (I need to do something else down that way) but I'm mostly looking for doodlecharms in the 40 and under range. Can't even get the darn thing on ebay cheap!

well i was at walmart last night and they had the scrapbooking bags filled with supplies on clearance for $4.95. They were listed as $9.95 but rang up $4.95. it has a good amount of supplies - a few pens, a whole punch, a pair of sissors, two bottles of glitter glue, 3 stamps and one ink pad, 8 yards of ribbon and fiber, 10 sheets of 8 X 8 paper and 114 ABC stickers, 78 die cut shapes and tags, 40 chipboard die cuts, 44 brads, 24 buttons, 30 alpha beads, 20 acrylic jewels, 22 metal embellishments, 6 stackable storage containers
It is listed as having 380 pieces - an accessory tote kit. Comes in pink or blue
the bag itself is worth the $5.00.
I went back this morning and bought 4 more. three to give to friends and another to keep for myself for my quilting supplies.
Check it out if your in walmart - it might be worth it!!
Jennifer

Ok call me an odd one I never go to Walmart. I'm a Target shopper mostly but my stores scrap selection is not nearly as good as what you guys tend to get. I might check Walmart more if I didn't have to pass multiple Targets to get to one. LOL Oh well I guess I'll just be missing out on some of these but at least it helps keep me on the BANdwagon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter