ENABLER ALERT! - Post your enablers here instead of the BAN wagon.

I bought some of that dollar spot scrap stuff too

I got two things of the ribbon, three packs of paper (12 pages for $1!!), two small albums, and a heart hole puncher

But now I feel compelled to go to Wal Mart and look for those bags!
I have the worlds tiniest wal mart here so I doubt they are here and on sale

Oh wait! I think I also got one of those sets of totally cute decorative brads..

Hmmm...I wonder where they are

Sounds logical to me cap'n.

-------
My DH is at Sam's Club asking me what we need to get and he starts talking about some KISS dvd/cd thing. :confused3 I like the song Beth, but other than that I'm not really into thier music. If you want it, get it. I don't make the moola.

So 10 minutes later he calls back with this really weird tone of voice. So I'm like, what did you do. He says he is at Michael's and did I want any carts. HELLO, BAN wagon oxen driver here. :wave: I'm not allowed to get anything. And he says, but they (meaning my imaginary friends) said it was okay if the DH bought the stuff. :rotfl2: I :love: that man! So he tells me what carts they have left, I tell him which ones I don't have and he said he'll surprise me with one. :yay: I get a cart and get to stay on the wagon. :yay:

how nice is that! he's a keeper!!!

Oh ladies you are going to kill me for this...
My Dsis went to HL today.. and got JOS for my mom.. the lady rung it up at 80% off because it was Christmas related... Dsis questioned her..she is such a sweetheart... the girl said I've done it..Dsis said can I go back and look for more..she said yes.. of course they didn't have any more... She paid less than 20.00 for JOS! Man, I'm so bummed.. I would have gotten one too if they had any more...

i would love that!
I WANT ONE AT THAT PRICE!!!!!!!!! Quick, everyone to HL to check it out for me. Puuuulease?:flower3:

me too!!!

That doesn't sound good! Heh. our insurance dropped walgreens as a prescription provider and we have ONE cvs in town...that closes at 4 on saturdays and isn't open at all on sundays... :headache:

Funny that Mardi Gras got mentioned... I pulled out my stuff today while teaching days of the week at work (I teach French). It's only a matter of time before the beads fly!

JOS at HL 80% off!!!! That's 1. amazing and 2. SO NOT FAIR!! :)

That bag at WM looks neat-the blue one? I have one similar to that I got right before turkey day but it was empty at my not-so-LSS. I love it but I can only use it when I'm away from home. No space at home for it, so I use it to travel with lol.

How's that for a multiple reply?? ;)

Well, the thing w/ CVS was not health related but I have contacted corporate and notified the store manager who was appalled to hear such a thing happen w/ one of their employees...but I took care of it..and will NO longer be utilizing their store for anything... bluck!

That doesn't sound good! Heh. our insurance dropped walgreens as a prescription provider and we have ONE cvs in town...that closes at 4 on saturdays and isn't open at all on sundays... :headache:

Funny that Mardi Gras got mentioned... I pulled out my stuff today while teaching days of the week at work (I teach French). It's only a matter of time before the beads fly!

JOS at HL 80% off!!!! That's 1. amazing and 2. SO NOT FAIR!! :)

That bag at WM looks neat-the blue one? I have one similar to that I got right before turkey day but it was empty at my not-so-LSS. I love it but I can only use it when I'm away from home. No space at home for it, so I use it to travel with lol.

How's that for a multiple reply?? ;)

Well, the thing w/ CVS was not health related but I have contacted corporate and notified the store manager who was appalled to hear such a thing happen w/ one of their employees...but I took care of it..and will NO longer be utilizing their store for anything... bluck!

i just used my $5.00 bag full of goodies. The pens are very nice in them and they have the cutest metal clips - well worth the $5.00 - that why i bought 4 of them!!!
Jennifer

So I went to Recollections. A lot less left than I expected. So I bought more than I planned. $86. BUT it was on my exemption list. I got a lot of Bling paper. :goodvibes

Then I went to JoAnns to buy a frame for DH's Larry Dotson Animal Kingdom Lodge art. While I was there, I saw an endcap for the new DCWV stacks. OMG, if you are on BAN don't go look at the Travel and Pets stacks. I only got the frame though!

Ok ladies here are some enablers with pictures.
Ribbon from Targets dollar spot.
[image]http://
disboards006.jpg
[/image]
Photo albums from Walmart mark $14 something but scan under 5 bucks
disboards003.jpg
[/image]

Another Walmart find $ 4.95.
disboards001.jpg
[/image]

Darn you people with the cool walmarts!!! I just went to mine. Found the albums (only pink and magenta left) & no bags! I was hoping to pick up a bag for my BFF for her birthday in May. She doesn't have a tote yet and I thought it would be a great gift.

I did however find Animal Kingdom and Tear Drop for $45 so I snatched those up. They also had All Mixed Up, but I had that one already (from the $27 creativeexpress sale!)

ETA: I also picked up a bunch of the ribbon from the Target $ spot too. I plan on using them as gifts though.

OMG, if you are on BAN don't go look at the Travel and Pets stacks. I only got the frame though!

These are cute! DD bought a small stack of the Pets. She plans on scrapping the dog (the dog that we have one picture of :lmao: ). I bought a Snow Writer on sale for $1.30.

I might have to go down to wal-mart today, even thought I'm a Target girl, our wal-mart usually doesn't have to much scrap stuff, but I might get lucky. Will let you know!

man and I thought I was just going to relax with the baby until I had to go pick up my other daughter from school (oh have a related question.......)now I have to leave nowish to run to the walmart :)

Question: Okay I admit it (blush) I took photos in the bathrooms at Disney. My DD has finally decided it was time to be potty trained. It just clicked one day and we have had very very few accidents..... so any ideas on how to scrap a going to the potty page :) LOL :rotfl2:

How about

Another Magical Disney Success Story: Potty Training for DD!!! :)

Ok, I'm going shopping later this week..why? Because I just got news that I lost my only remaining grandparent and I'm just going to need it at the end of the week..probably won't be much more than CS and mats...but I'm going to do it guilt free...

:hug: So sorry PN96!!!! You will NEED a shopping trip!

How about

Another Magical Disney Success Story: Potty Training for DD!!! :)

Ok, I'm going shopping later this week..why? Because I just got news that I lost my only remaining grandparent and I'm just going to need it at the end of the week..probably won't be much more than CS and mats...but I'm going to do it guilt free...

oh sweetie!!! Is there anything I can do?? Man ya'll need to catch a break! :hug:

Nancy, you are definitely ban wagon exempt for the next week. My deepest sympathies.:hug:

:grouphug: for you PN96.

Thank you girls!!!

Thank you for my exemption.. .I'd like to go shopping tonight..but the kids have practice and there would be too much impulse buying....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter