ENABLER ALERT! - Post your enablers here instead of the BAN wagon.

shut up!!!!! No way!!! OMG!!!! :eek: :faint:

life is soooo not fair sometimes.

I know.. can you imagine lucking into that find.. I'm so sure that JOS was NOT suppose to be discounted like that..but I like the gals thinking!

Now, if I could only find a steal on scrapbooks for 4.00 like mmkk... gee whiz...but it's rainy and I'm not venturing out to get wet and no luck at my Walmart!:thumbsup2

okay, dumb question alert: What is JOS?

Not a dumb question..
Cricuts cartridge: JOS = Joy of the Season

OT: but need color help here.. Mardi Gras colors....
Purple, Teal, Green, ?????

Mom just called and wants 20 dresses and paper dolls cut.. I want to get it done by Saturday so I need color choices.. thanks!!!!

Mardi Gras colors-use purple, yellow and green (man, I miss Mardi Gras! I hopefully will be back to it in a couple of years when we move back to AL)

BTW, I checked my Walmart's cricut carts (i don't have a Cricut but i looked for you all) and mine were coming up at 59.96 so no good deals here yet on those.

Thank you on the Mardi Gras colors... I told mom I was shopping my stash because I'm on the Ban wagon.. she said well that s*cks! :rotfl: she forgets we are raising 5 of her grandkids.. we are always on a ban wagon!

About the Walmart album mine were listing for 14 something but I remember the thread at 2ps said it was originally 14.95 so I scanned a couple of the 14.95 albums I saw until I came accross a box that had them. They weren't marked 3.97. Same thing with the bags. They were on an end cap reg price , at the other Walmart bye me there was a sign that said clearance. I found the other stuff I got a Target for a dollar. You wanna see? Let me know if my pictures are too big.

post, post, post, post.

Love to look at pictures.

Wish my HL had JOS for under $20. I'd be buying it for my Secret Sister.

Not sure when I'll get a chance to get and about, but when I do, I'll check the Wal-marts by me and see what they have.

It's funny because I'm just imagining having my kids run to the uscan routinely now to verify pricing... one day I'll go in and they'll be this mega line reaching down the aisle and around the corner!!!! of course 5 people in line will belong to my family!

I'd love to see photos too!!!!!

Ok somebody has to direct me to that thread about not buying. We are really hurting financialy right now. I have no business buying. I don't know, it's seems like I buy more when I'm stressing. Anybody else? On another note. I went to Big Lots and got Heidi Grace Metal Album for $ 2.00. I don't know why it says metal it's the one that has the back and front a smoke acrylic .

Ok somebody has to direct me to that thread about not buying. We are really hurting financialy right now. I have no business buying. I don't know, it's seems like I buy more when I'm stressing. Anybody else? On another note. I went to Big Lots and got Heidi Grace Metal Album for $ 2.00. I don't know why it says metal it's the one that has the back and front a smoke acrylic .

Here is the link to the ban wagon support group thread!
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1669127

I've not shopped in 2.5 weeks and I love it... I seem to be a little more creative...but with the kids back at school I'm trying to get my life back into a good routine so I can scrap while they are at school.. okay, off to put some page kits together for a scrap Friday... (yeah, I'll check a few more thread first)..

anyway, where are my manners! :welcome:

Ok girls I can't find the pictures I just took on the computer. I have to go but I will find them and post later on tonight. I usually don't stop by the scrapbooking threads on the dis. I can see that you girls are dangerous. Please point me to the no spending thread lol.

We might be dangerous.... but we are FUN! :cool1:

it snagged me once today..
and I just had to call and tell CVS off...
needless to say I won't be shopping there again (at least not the one in my town)... What a witch!

it snagged me once today..
and I just had to call and tell CVS off...
needless to say I won't be shopping there again (at least not the one in my town)... What a witch!

That doesn't sound good! Heh. our insurance dropped walgreens as a prescription provider and we have ONE cvs in town...that closes at 4 on saturdays and isn't open at all on sundays... :headache:

Funny that Mardi Gras got mentioned... I pulled out my stuff today while teaching days of the week at work (I teach French). It's only a matter of time before the beads fly!

JOS at HL 80% off!!!! That's 1. amazing and 2. SO NOT FAIR!! :)

That bag at WM looks neat-the blue one? I have one similar to that I got right before turkey day but it was empty at my not-so-LSS. I love it but I can only use it when I'm away from home. No space at home for it, so I use it to travel with lol.

How's that for a multiple reply?? ;)

OT... I got engaged at a Mardi Gras ball (it was the anniversary of our very first date at the same ball) and being originally from Mobile (both I and the birth of Mardi Gras) I LOVE Mardi Gras!

Anyway-the tote from WM was pretty neat it had several things in it, of which i like the containers that have sequins, buttons, alphabet letters and brads in them. There are also some letters, paper, ribbon, decorative edge scissors and a paper punch-which i needed just a regular paper punch. There were some other things in it but i don't remember off the top of my head. I kept the Pink and brown tote and am giving my friend the blue and brown tote since she is having a little boy due in March.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter