Disney Wonder 11/14/04

Here's a link to the thread of some DISer's from the 9/19 WOnder cruise:

Tag, you're it

If there are enough of us on the pin cruise, I thought it would be fun to do. That way the Dizpins/PinPics people who are also DISer's can come out of their respective closets ;)

Sure, I'd be into doing this. Looks like fun. However, whoever makes this please write "You're it!" *not* "Your It" :crazy2: as seen in the pictures on the link provided above by Kitster.

Sorry, that's just a pet peeve of mine.

Since there's a few new folks, here's the new list:
<UL>
<LI>ksouma - Not going - now on the 11/13 Magic
<LI>Melynny(42) + DH(64) / Room 5138
<LI>Ivanova(41) + DH + DD14 / Room 5633
<LI>StuartMI(29) + DW(31) / Room 5650
<LI>Tinkerbel129 + DH + DS(17) / Room 6042
<LI>Perdita&Pongo(41) + DH(41) + DD(7) + DD(1) / Room 6040
<LI>preb38 + DH(40) + DD(5) / No room #
<LI>CindyBeth(39) + DH(41) + DD(12) / No room #
<LI>ca859093 + DH + DS(14) + DS(11) + DS(11) + DS(9) / No room #
<LI>heathrow42 + DH / No room #
<LI>TIGGERSMOM + DS(18) + DS(19) + DS(20) / Room 8508
<LI>momof3luvs2run + family / No room #
</UL>
New additions:
<UL>
<LI>txaggie94gigem + DH + DD(5) + DS(7) + DS(11) / Room 8562
<LI>janetlynn + DH + DD(15) + DS(11) + DD(1) / No Room #
<LI>cheercoach2(38) + DH(37) + DD(12) + DS(8) / No Room #
<LI>Kitster + DBF / Room 6020
</UL>

If I'm missing any details, please let me know! :tongue:

Our travel agent just called today. The docs for the LAND portion of our trip have arrived. We booked separately through CRO. Getting close! :bounce:

The sign is made......and yes, the spelling is correct (a pet peeve of mine too ;) )

ColorDisTag2.jpg

'kay people, let's get excited here :hyper:

only 5 1/2 weeks to go before we board the ship :teeth:

:thewave: I agree! The countdown is on! We can't wait!! I hope we can figure out a way to meet you all. Maybe the Tag Game will help.

Anyone up for getting the green Mickey head paint chips from Home Depot and writing our screen names on them? We can attach them to our beach bag, purse, whatever just to serve as identification when we get on the boat?

Other ideas?:scratchin

We did the green mickey heads on our last cruise and ran into quite a few people at the terminal while we were waiting to board. The funny thing is, we never met up with anyone once we set sail and that was on a seven night! It is really hard to fit a meet in on the day you sail, because of the ressie rush, the lifeboat drill, the sail away and then early dinner.

Is everyone planning to get to the terminal early? Maybe that would be the best place to either schedule something or just keep our eyes open for lime green!?!

You're right. It will be very busy, especially on the 4 day cruise. That's a great idea about the terminal. We do plan to be there early so if anyone has a Mickey head we'll keep a look out for you.:bounce:

5 weeks from today I'll be certifiably insane :teeth: with last minute packing :hyper:

Hey Susan,

We get to go insane even earlier, since we're heading to WDW for 3 days before the cruise. We even get to participate in the insanity of the Stitch's Great Escape Countdown pin releases. Our itinerary looks like the minute by minute one posted in the Theme Park Group :earseek:

BTW, I will be printing out a list of cruisers cabin #'s just before I leave home, so I can get the Tag game started as soon as we hit the Wonder. So everyone be on the look-out for a lime greem Mickey magnet when you go to your staterooms....you never know when you'll be Tagged........you're IT !!!!!

This is going to be sooooo much fun. Too bad the cruisers over on Dizpins don't want to play :( I guess they have a terminal case of pinsanity.

Vicki aka Kitster

We're at WDW for 3 days before hand as well. We're staying at the Wilderness Lodge and we're on the Silver Plan.

We'll be dining at:

CRT Breakfast
Donald's
Fulton's
50's
Bistro De Paris
Chef Mickeys
Whispering Canyon
Maybe Rose & Crown

and also going to see Cirque du Soleil on Saturday the 13th.:bounce:

Vicki - We will also be at WDW 3 days early, as will Lori (Tinkerbel129). My DH wants to do Food & Wine, which ends the day of the cruise.

~Nancy~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter