Disney Wonder 11/14/04

Nancy,

Take a look at my countdown timer........that's where you will find me from early evening on the 11th til they throw us out on the 13th. We planned these three days JUST to attend F&W. If we ever make it to a restaurant, it will be amazing.......actually it will be tragic because we are looking forward to eating our way around the world to the right, then the left, then the right again :)

If you happen to see a 6'4" guy with a black pin trading hat standing next to a 5'4" woman eating New Zealand lamb chops and drinking.....well just drinking :tongue: , that will be me and Stephen. This will be our 3rd F&W festival and we've always gone for the food. THIS year I'm going to enjoy the wine too !!

Originally posted by StuartMI
We're at WDW for 3 days before hand as well. We're staying at the Wilderness Lodge and we're on the Silver Plan.

We'll be dining at:

CRT Breakfast
Donald's
Fulton's
50's
Bistro De Paris
Chef Mickeys
Whispering Canyon
Maybe Rose & Crown

and also going to see Cirque du Soleil on Saturday the 13th.:bounce:
Yum, Fulton's. :teeth:

Too bad we don't have the vacation time this year to do anything before or after the cruise. :( But hey, at least we're doing the cruise!! :hyper:

Originally posted by Kitster
Too bad the cruisers over on Dizpins don't want to play :( I guess they have a terminal case of pinsanity.
Their loss is our gain. ;)

:bounce: :sunny: :bounce: :sunny:

OMGOSH!!!!! """"35"""" DAYS until sailing!!!

You better believe we will be there and
have been looking forward to this for months!!!

Look forward to meeting all our new friends and
getting to see our old pin friends in a few
weeks!!!

Start checking to make sure you have everything
and if you have ANY QUESTIONS!!!!! make sure
not to assume - ask!!!!

You can always reach guest services at DCL
800-511-1333.

Dana
dizneyusa
beanie-babies@att.net
S.S. Pin Trader Group
Villains On The High Seas 2004
:wave:

Hey Dana,

What cabin are you in, or do you not what to play Tag ? :(
Do me a favor and go bug Raulandpinboy to get over here and sign on for tag.....it'll be a lot of fun. I know he's a closet DIS'er :tongue:

Sure wish I could pull off lime green clothing, but I just can't do green in any shade. Stephen and I will have something lime green on when we arrive at the port though. He's 6'4 and will be wearing a black straw pin trading hat, so HE shouldn't be too hard to spot. ::yes::

PS - Here's the list of Tag players so far:

StuartMI # 5650
Melynny # 5138
ivanova # 5633
Tinkerbel129 # 6042
Preb # 7620
Perdita&Pongo # 6040
CindyBeth # 5020
ca859093 # ????
heathrow42 # ????
TIGGERSMOM # 8508
momof3luvs2run # ????
txaggie94gigem # 8562
janetlynn # 8066
cheercoach2 # 1056
Kitster&Corwin # 6020

Ksouma isnt on the cruise - they switched to the 11/13 magic cruise.

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

is anyone doing the document dance yet? i have a questions since i have never cruised before....my birth cert is obviously my maiden name ( i have benn happily married for almost 12 yrs) so do i need to bring my marriage license too? also my birth cert is the original one so it is very old and looks like a copy on white paper but it does have a raised seal from my home state of TEXAS on it? with all my photo ids, is this enough?

i am so ready to do the document dance!!!princess:

They always suggest that you bring your marriage license. They probably won't ask for it, but it's better to be safe then sorry! Also, a photocopy of your marriage license is fine. You don't need the original.

First one to receive their documents better post!:D

Hey Aggie...

After I graduated from college (years ago..) I was leadership consultant and visited A & M. I absolutely loved it. The tradition was incredible.

But, to answer your question, my TA told me to take my birth certificate and my marriage license but a friend of mine just returned from the Disney Cruise and they did not ask for her marriage license and it doesn't specify that in the travel documents either. However, she said she would still take it just in case or what she plans to do now is get a new driver's license made and put her maiden name on it too. I think I may do that just for simplicity purposes.

Our birthcertificates sound like yours. As long as it has the raised seal you should be covered.

See you soon,
Theresa

I don't think a different last name between birth certificate and driver's license would be an issue ... it's pretty customary for women (still) to change their last names with marriage ... as long as the date of birth on your driver's license matches that on your birth certificate, THAT would be more critical.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Was it FEDEX or USPS or what that delivered them?

Originally posted by ca859093
YEA!!!! got my documents today::yes::
doing the happy dance!
Anyone else get theirs yet?
A travel agent that posts on these boards posted elsewhere that the 11/14 docs are being PRINTED today and will be mailed next week ... obviously not quite true if some of our fellow cruisers have already received their docs.

My guess is that if you booked directly with DCL those docs go out first, and the docs that have to go via your TA are printed and mailed to the TA offices next.

Start going over your check lists now..........All U.S.
citizens will need a original birth certificate & a picture
drivers license. Or a valid U.S. passport & a picture
drivers license. The above are need in addition to your
documents from the cruise line!

If you ARE NOT a U.S. citizen - PLEASE make sure to
contact your consulate and Disney Cruise Line 800-511-1333
to make sure you have ALL the correct documentation
to travel.

Also, reconfirm when you receive your documents that
your names are your official names and spelled correctly.

If you are booking your own air, try to arrive to the ship
approx. noon, but no later than 2PM if possible. Return
air should be made for after 1PM.

Are you ready to go yet!!!! I know we are

Take Care
Dana
beanie-babies@att.net

P.S.: We spoke to DCL and they said most of the documents
were being printed yesterday and today, so we should expect
them I would say by mid to the end of next week. Thats what
we were sent in an email from DCL.

P.S.S: *****IF you have ANY QUESTIONS as to exact
documentation to bring ALWAYS call DCL direct to make sure
800-511-1333. Security is very tight at the ports. Also always
good as a back up :)

WE'RE READY AND COUNTING DOWN THE DAY!!! Thanks for the reminder info. If you have any other words of wisdome and secret tips, be sure and post them!
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
Theresa

We just got our pin assignments!!! Yea!!! We got 3 of everything we wanted! This is our first one and my dd is the only one who is getting any pins. So to make sure she got the ones she wanted we filled out a RSP for each of us, but just did the first one. And I guess they have a lot of pins, cuz we got everything we asked for! Is this normal? I am going to let them know which ones we don't want so if anyone else wants them they could get them. I was also wondering if we should keep some to try to sell on ebay, is it even worth it? Like I said I don't know that much about these pins, my dd was just getting some that she liked. Did anyone else get theirs yet?

Nothing here yet, but then again I'm on the 'left' coast. Pony Express hasn't made it this far yet :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter