Disney Wonder 11/14/04

I just added the pin cruise option to ours as well. Please note that she should not do it for just ONE of us. It was an all or nothing type thing, so that was $70. :rolleyes:

all or nothing huh? that's a bit odd (that wasn't a requirement last year on the pin cruise) :)

I thought so too. Oh well. *shrug* We'll see what happens.

on a positive note - you'll get twice the loot :teeth:

I am a planner and I am trying to plan out some of our cruise, excursions and so on. I was wondering how much time to set aside for pin event and when are some of the pin events? I'm sorry if this is a dumb question, but we have never done this and I want to make sure I leave enough time to do it!

Fully understand....

According to www.odpt.com the pin event itinerary is as follows:

Sunday, November 14, 2004
12:30 PM 3:30 PM Pin Trading Registration Hours - Peter Pan Room (Deck 2 Midship)
12:30 PM 12:00 AM Pin Trading Lounge - Steamboat Willie Room Only (Deck 2 Midship)
2:00 PM 3:00 PM DDG Artist Pin Signing
4:00 PM Mandatory Safety Drill
5:15 PM 6:00 PM Pin Trading Registration Hours - Peter Pan Room (Deck 2 Midship)
8:00 PM 12:00 AM Pin Trading Lounge - Steamboat Willie and Peter Pan Rooms (Deck 2 Midship)

Monday, November 15, 2004
24 Hours Pin Trading Lounge - Steamboat Willie and Peter Pan Rooms (Deck 2 Midship)
8:30 PM 10:30 PM Games - Basketball Court (Deck 10 - Forward)
TBD TBD Pin Trading Seminar - Pin Guests Only
10:00 PM 11:00 PM DDG Artist Pin Signing

Tuesday, November 16, 2004
24 Hours Pin Trading Lounge - Steamboat Willie and Peter Pan Rooms (Deck 2 Midship)
TBD TBD Pin Trading Seminar - Open to Entire Ship
1:00 PM 3:00 PM Sandcastle Contest and Games on Disney's Castaway Cay

Wednesday, November 17, 2004
9:00 AM 8:00 PM Pin Trading Lounge - Steamboat Willie Room Only (Deck 2 Midship)
9:00 AM 6:00 PM Merchandise Pick-Up, Final RSP results and Pin-Formation - Peter Pan Room (Deck 2 Midship)
8:00 PM 12:00 AM Pin Trading Lounge - Steamboat Willie and Peter Pan Rooms (Deck 2 Midship)

Just signed up for the pin events! You all were right, DVC had no idea what I was talking about, but got on the phone right away to DCL and took care of it! ( thanks for posting the schedule too!)

We(DH,myself,DSx4 ages 14,11,11,9) will be on this trip.
This is our first cruise and so looking forward to it.:D

Welcome to the thread, ca859093!

:bounce: :bounce:

4 months to go!

We are going along for the pin event. Just DH and myself. This will be our first cruise. There I said it.. it's official!

--heather

Add us to the growing cruise crew.

we just bumped up to Cat 4 so we are in Cabin 8508.

Just me and 3 semi-teenage boys - 18, 19, & 20.

See you there Lori & Nancy!!:bounce:

Woohoo! - Well within the 100-day mark now!.. We're double-digit-dancing folks!:bounce: :bounce:

I just went through the thread to see how many people have replied and made a list. Wow!

<UL>
<LI>ksouma - Not going - now on the 11/13 Magic
<LI>Melynny + DH / Room 5138
<LI>Ivanova(41) + DH + DD14 / Room 5633
<LI>StuartMI(29) + DW(31) / Room 5650
<LI>Tinkerbel129 + DH + DS(17) / Room 6042
<LI>Perdita&Pongo(41) + DH(41) + DD(7) + DD(1) / Room 6040
<LI>preb38 + DH(40) + DD(5) / No room #
<LI>CindyBeth(39) + DH(41) + DD(12) / No room #
<LI>ca859093 + DH + DS(14) + DS(11) + DS(11) + DS(9) / No room #
<LI>heathrow42 + DH / No room #
<LI>TIGGERSMOM + DS(18) + DS(19) + DS(20) / Room 8508
<LI>momof3luvs2run + family / No room #
</UL>

We should all plan to meet somewhere. Perhaps the day-at-sea or someplace before.. Anyone have any ideas as to what the "norm" is? This will be our first cruise so we're clueless. :tongue:

:bounce:

We are also going to be on that cruise!
Me and my DH and 3 kids will be on board...i think room 8062, which is a cat 4 on deck 8...my kids will be 5 (girl), 7 (boy), and
11 (boy)...if anyone else has kids around this age i would like to introduce mine to yours via internet...my 11 year old is concerned that no kids will be on board since school is in session...this is our first cruise (my husband is not thrilled considering he spent 4 yrs at sea in the Navy)...but the rest of us are thrilled!!!

our room is really 8562!

my kids would really like to talk to some kids that will be on this cruise...let me know if you have any kids around the same age

We are up for a cruise meet... We are first timers also, so I am not sure how it works. Oh and by the way... I am 42 Dh is 64 ( I hate writing that :eek: ) Looks like we have a quite a group!

I dont know how it works? Do we pick a place/date/time?

Don't forget shore ressies THIS WEEK!

THURS = Nassau
FRIDAY = CC

:bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter