Disney Wonder 11/14/04

Add us to the list too! It will be me(38), dh(40) and dd(12). Our dd doesn't know yet, but she will be soooo excitied about it being a pin cruise! We have one of the secret porthole rooms, I can't remember which cabin right now. And oh by the way, we are Preb's family, she was talking about!

Woo another group from Michigan. Go Blue!

Aaaahhhhh Nancy, I believe DH & you will be 41 at the time of this sailing, not 40. lol:hyper: That is what we all turn this year.:tongue:

You are right - DH 41 in June and myself 41 in Sept. But remember: we are not as old as you!! Miss "I turned 41 several months ago already". LOL!

Luv ya! Mean it! ;)

~Nancy~

I join the "41 club" 4 days before we sail in November ;)

Now I feel the need to point out that Cindybeth will actually be 39 and her DH will be 41 when they set sail!:p

She has issues with telling her real age...which is MUCH, MUCH older then me!:p

Stuart, it appears that you'll be the "young adult" of the group, so make sure and take good care of your elders! And Cindybeth and her husband are definately Spartans, so watch those "Go Blue" cracks!;)

Ok, I think that Preb is the one with age issues!!! She is ONLY 6 months younger than me! So right now we are the same age, but those other 6 months....she can't let it go that I'm older than her. I secretly think that she is just jealous of the fact that I am older than her and more mature and so on!!!!

StuartMI, it's ok to say Go Blue, if you don't mind if I say Go Green!

Yeah, sure. Although I'll have to drink two for each one that I buy you old fogies. I realize you're all getting frail and infirm in your old age and understand that you all can't hold your liquor like you did in the past. :tongue: :tongue:

DW's birthday is actually Nov 12th so we'll be at WDW for the land portion of our land & sea then, but DCL still said they were going to do something for her. :hyper:

Cindy: NO PROBLEM! .. I always "Go Green" when I think of MSU :crazy2:

It seems you all know each other. I've been posting on other Disney forums for awhile but have only been here for a month or so (as you can see from my post count). We should plan to meet somewhere/someplace on the Wonder or during boarding, or something just to associate faces with names. DW and I plan to arrive @ the port around 10am on the Sunday. What about everyone else? :confused:

Did you all know you are on the DCL pin trading cruise? Did any of you pay the extra 35$ for the pin trading package? If so what is included in it?

Yup, that's actually why we're doing that particular cruise - hubby is a villains collector. :) We paid the $35 per person for each person in our group - right now we don't know what we're getting yet for the $35. They'll probably start announcing info over the next 3-4 months.

We are planning on getting to the port around 9:30 or 10:00.

I am still trying to decide about the pin trading add on. I am not a big pin trader.. but I would hate to miss out on limited editions to just stash away.

For $35 you can't go wrong.

Last year, for $35, we got the following FREE items:
* small pin bag with Ariel on one side, Ursula on the other
* two pins that came with the bag
* a pin that was given out at a pin seminar (but if you didn't attend the seminar, you still could get the pin)
* RSP (random selection process) opportunities to buy Limited Edition pins

Also, they've noted that for this year ANY limited edition pins being released on the cruise that week (i.e. Artist Choice or Captain's Choice pins) will be awarded through the RSP and NOT for sale at the pin cart.

We're cruising on DVC points, any idea how I would register and pay the additional $$ for the pin cruise events?

Contact your travel agent (DVC) and tell them you want to sign up for the pin event on the cruise ... they'll need to call DCL (because they'll probably think your whacked :hyper: ) confirming the event & price, then they'll want to know what credit card you want to charge it too. :teeth:

Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention another freebie we got: T-shirt. :)

Thanks for the info, I'll try to call DVC Tomorrow, and add the pin package. It looks like real fun! Also, I just changed our night before the cruise to the Ron Jon, Cape Caribe. I'll be parking at the port, although they said that they do allow parking at the Ron Jon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter