• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Wonder 11/14/04

Not yet - but I'm seriously considering booking this cruise while on-board the 4/29 3-day Wonder. 11/14 is my daughter's birthday - she'll be 8, and my husband's birthday is 11/16. We were discussing doing this cruise to celebrate both their birthdays. The price seems right so far as well. I'll let you know if we end up booking.

Great! I am looking forward to getting to know a few people before the cruise. This will be our 1st cruise and we are excited..... It will be my 11-year-old son (he will be 12 by then) and me....

We're going to be in 5650.

Looking forward to it! It will be our first cruise and we're hoping to have a great time! pirate:

*bump*

Anyone else? Ksouma isnt going on this one anymore I take it -- switched to the magic.

Anyone else going on the 11/14 wonder cruise?

Hi Stuart.. Dh and I are first time cruisers on this cruise. We are DVC members and have a Nav. Verandah on deck 5! I am a serious Disney planner and this cruise stuff has me all confused, I never though I'd be able to do one. It's so costly! I am busy reading, planning, reading and planning! We are thinking of doing the Atlantis Beach day in Nassau. BUT all that could change! :wave2:

(By the way, I checked out your photos on your website... You both look like really fun folks! I'll bet you had a great time! I especially loved the pic of you both with Mickey and Minnie in front of the castle! )

Hi there! - hehe - yeah, we're total suckers for character photos and autographs. We had a tonne of them, as you saw. As you also quickly noticed, the one of DW and I with Mickey/Minnie in front of the castle is one of our favs! See how there are no people around? That's because we got into the park early because we had CRT ressies and just happened to bump into Minnie/Mickey on our way up the road. It couldn't have been better too on the first full day of our honeymoon there.

That's cool you're on deck 5 -- so are we! - We're in the "Barb&Tony suite" (as they apparantly like to call it) which is #5650. It's the furthest-stern room on the starboard side and prior to that we're staying 3 nights at the Beach Club in Concierge.

We still havent' thought too much about shore excursions yet since its still pretty far away however I know DW will want to go parasailing at Castaway Key and we both are doing several spa treatments.

Glad you liked the photos! :D

We are in 5138? I think. I believe it is close to you. We are driving in early, staying Sat nite at the Radission... Not sure if it will be ok though. Then after the cruise we head to the Keys and are staying there for 4 nights... going to the Homestead Nascar race. After the race we go to spend the rest of Thanksgiving week at Disney's Vero Beach resort.

I WAS supposed to be in a Studio at the Beach Club THIS WEEK... but... Dh is working out of town and would loose serious $$$ if we took the week off. Plus our AP's expire next week. Sooo, no WDW this year.. I don't know how I'll stand it or even if I'll make it.... I

am hoping that the Curise and Vero will give me enough of a fix to make it to January. We usually spend 5 or 6 weeks at WDW and we just returned from 10 days at Christmas at Pop Century, then over MLK week for another week. I am not really sure if I'll make it! :rolleyes: Looking forward to meeting you!

I just booked today - haven't even told DH or DD (14 yo) - we'll be in category 11, stateroom #6319 (deck 6 forward).

DH, DS (17) & I will be on this cruise too! We are in 6042 or is it 6040, anyway are very good friends from Chicago (Perdita) are in the room we are not. Counting down and planning things since we booked it in December. Can't wait!!!:sunny:

Add us to the list! It will be me (38), DH (40) and DD (5) along with my brother's family. Melynny, don't you dare mention the Nascar race to my husband or you may find yourself with a stow-a-way in the trunk of your car! We'll also be staying the night prior at the Radisson (we stayed there last year and it was great), but then heading over to the Beach Club Villas for a few nights after the cruise.

Ahoy, Mateys!:p

WoohoO! - The more the merrier. What stateroom are you in? :bounce: :tongue:

And Melynny, I dont think there's a 5138 is there? :confused:

I am not sure.. I thought it was a Nav. Verandah... I just checked the deck plans on Dis and it is says it's there, and nav verandah.

So, I have the Parking package at the Radission. I am now feeling concerned about the "security" of doing that. I am guessing that there will be some kind of notation of what kind of car we have and that we will "definately" not be there to check on it for a specified amount of time. This would be a good opportunity for a theft. Will any of you be leaving your cars there, also? Would I be better off parking at the port, which I know has security? Thanks.. sounds like we'll have quite a group! I can't wait for CC!

Melynny - you're right. It was a misprint in my passporter which is corrected in the 2nd edition! - DOH!

But yes, you're right around the corner from us. Barb & Tony are graciously letting us use their suite. ha ha! :tongue:

we've changed staterooms - we'll be in 5633 now :)

Hi! As Tinkerbel129 said above we are in the cabin next to them - Cat 6 Room 6040 (Lori that puts you in 6042, lol!). We are myself 40, DH 40, DD 7 & DD 1.

We have stayed at the Raddy the night prior on our previous 3 cruises, but are staying at WDW for 3 days before this time so we can enjoy the Food & Wine Festival which closes 11/14 (so we couldn't go after the cruise).

We just booked the CA-FL repo cruise yesterday (also with Tink129 ;) ).

~Nancy~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter