Disney Digital Kits & Elements - Post links here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I have been in a design contest and have a freebie available that would go with your Mad Tea Party or Alice/Mad Hatter photos. Check it out:

dec8f895982594a09644361ca59acbd1.image.350x350.jpg

You can go to my BLOG for details. It will be available until 05/28/2009 for download.

Amanda - Very cool kit! Great idea to make a kit useful for Mad Tea party :thumbsup2

Pooh - very sharp looking kit... I'll have to think about other things I can use that kit for.

Thanks for sharing.

Just wanted to let you guys know I just posted a template freebie on my blog in honor of Memorial day! So enjoy the template and the holiday weekend!

Click on image to go to my blog.

Hey everyone! I have been in a design contest and have a freebie available that would go with your Mad Tea Party or Alice/Mad Hatter photos. Check it out:

dec8f895982594a09644361ca59acbd1.image.350x350.jpg

You can go to my BLOG for details. It will be available until 05/28/2009 for download.

Shoot! I missed it by a day!

Britt-ish Designs released this AMAZING Lilo and Stitch inspired kit, "Ohana" today. If you purchase it before next Friday you get a super cute bonus alpha.

Check our Britt's blog for a freebie add-on.

I just posted my June kit:
6a00d8341c881553ef011570a34151970b-450wi

Check out my blog here.

P.S. Just a little insider scoop -- we leave for Disneyland on Friday! To celebrate, each day of our trip there will be word art which matches this kit up for download on my blog. I love the word art, so I'm excited to be sharing. It's all Disney/trip themed, too!

Hello All. Fairly new to the boards. I have been digi scrapping now for a couple of years. A great new kit Disney Themed was just released at Shabby Pickle. This is a Charity Kit. It is called Forester's Wish...
fw_600.jpg

From Shabby Pickle Website:
CHARITY MEGA COLLAB to support Forester (http://thebradburns.blogspot.com/) who in February had a malignant brain tumor removed and has finished his first six weeks of chemo and radiation. He is heading to DisneyWorld as this kit is released for his "Make A Wish" trip.

This HUGE and incredible collaboration began as a kit to scrap their memories into a Forester's Wish Trip book and now it is offered for sale to you! The proceeds will go to the family to pay medical expenses.

I thought some of you might be interested. You can find the kit here:
http://www.shabbypickledesigns.com/boutique/product.php?productid=17426&cat=273&page=1

It is huge! Here is one a fun set of elements and papers for the Spinning Tea Cups:
holly_FORWISPREV.jpg

Danielle Corbitt has a new American themed kit, perfect for Epcot's American Adventure! I used it for Voices of Liberty. The kit is actually Texas themed, so there are a few "Texas-ish" elements too... having never been there, I didn't use the Texas stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter