Disney Digital Kits & Elements - Post links here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wanted to thank you for sharing your beautiful photos with us. Those pics of the castle in all it's different colors are stunning! I just noticed your hyperlink for them tonight. I grabbed a few. :thumbsup2

http://piggyscraps.blogspot.com/ This QP is amazing!
The kit that goes with it is 40% off til May 18th.

Geez, I finally have enuf posts to add a hyperlink and now I can't get the pic up. After reading up in the FAQ, and following the directions (I am only getting a box to enter a URL and not one to browse on my comp), I still can't get it done. Anyone have advice/insight for me? I'd be glad to listen.

Can I just say, I love the kit you posted here, and, I just realized you are 'THE' Miss Kim, the one who's blog I have been to. Thanks for keeping all your Disney type kits up for all us newbies to snag. Love them and keep up the good work!

Thank you! I love hearing that people enjoy my kits... it's why I keep making them!

Wanted to thank you for sharing your beautiful photos with us. Those pics of the castle in all it's different colors are stunning! I just noticed your hyperlink for them tonight. I grabbed a few. :thumbsup2

Glad you enjoyed them! I can't wait to go back and take some more!!

Ok, my friend and designer Danielle Corbitt has a brand new kit. It is loosely themed after Pooh Bear, but it is very springy so will work for any spring or summer LOs called Fun in the Sunshine. It does have some Poohlike elements like bees and beehives. She also has an adorable Spaced Out kit, perfect for Buzz or Tomorrowland. She is also having a huge sale. She had some serious RL issues, so pretty much missed out on the NSD activities, so she is having a huge sale now. You can buy her entire shop for $25, or most of her kits are slashed to $2.00 right now on her own site: www.daniellecorbittdesigns.com, including the two I mentioned!

Danielle is one of my favorite designers and I hope you will enjoy her kits as much as I do. Here are two I did with Spaced Out and one with Fun in the Sunshine!!

The sleeping Sam pic was taken at WDW, at Pop Century and that toy was purchased at DHS in the Tatooine shop after Star Tours! My little Star Wars nut!

Danielle also has a mini hunt for a freebie on her forum. Check out the Lone Star Hunt thread, and follow the clues to get the free paper pack!

WM [Squared] Designs released a really awesome kit this week, "Viva Fiesta" that is perfect for EPCOT photos! It's a super bright and vibrant kit:

Image is linked

Here is the page I used it for:

WM [Squared] Designs released a really awesome kit this week, "Viva Fiesta" that is perfect for EPCOT photos! It's a super bright and vibrant kit

I posted a LO using this kit (also for Mexico in Epcot) in the digi LO thread. :)

i just found that kit, and added it to my list to post tommorrow on my blog.lol. It's a really cute kit. and the website has a cute pirate one and princess one to. kinda pricey at $8.00 a kit. but they are cute.
tink

Woo hoo , I just added a new list of disney-ish type of kits, freebies, and ones for sale that I have found. I think i'm going to try to get a new list up every monday. If you guys could take a look at my blog and let me know what ya think, or if you think I should make any changes, please let me know. :lovestruc
my blog
tink

Woo hoo , I just added a new list of disney-ish type of kits, freebies, and ones for sale that I have found. I think i'm going to try to get a new list up every monday. If you guys could take a look at my blog and let me know what ya think, or if you think I should make any changes, please let me know. :lovestruc
my blog
tink

Ooh, I haven't seen that 'Animal Kingdom' kit before... that one is really cool. I've also been considering that 'Star Wars' kit. Too many neat things, not enough money. :(

These freebies are all BB pages and are from a blog dated Dec. 2008. All links are active tho. I used them as a frame on my larger page and they look great! FYI, some files are zip and some are rar. They’re spread throughout the blog, so, are you ready for a treasure hunt? (click on pics to D/L)
Start here:
http://mamiscraps4u.blogspot.com/2008/12/little-einsteinsmerry-xmas.html

On this page you’ll find your 1st goodie. Snag that, scroll down and click ‘older post’. Go back 3 pgs. for #2. Keep going back til you collect all 5, on July 21. But wait…you’re not done. Click ‘older post’ 5 more times, to July 5, to get the adorable Nemo goodie. That will end your treasure hunt. Really cute stuff.

For all you people doing the 365 project ...do i have a jackpot for you...lol. I started doing it and forget to take picxs sometimes...i need to get on the ball.
anyways they are having a so you think you can design contest at digiscrap addict.
this weeks rounds are all about...365. Right now they have 29 kits in there ..all free. There was supposed to be 60 designers move onto the next round so keep checking, there should be more up.
you can find em here
enjoy!
tink

For all you people doing the 365 project ...do i have a jackpot for you...lol. I started doing it and forget to take picxs sometimes...i need to get on the ball.
anyways they are having a so you think you can design contest at digiscrap addict.
this weeks rounds are all about...365. Right now they have 29 kits in there ..all free. There was supposed to be 60 designers move onto the next round so keep checking, there should be more up.
you can find em here
enjoy!
tink
Holy Cow!!! What a great selection. :woohoo: And all for free. Thanks for posting the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter