Disney Digital Kits & Elements - Post links here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Ladies,

I am transitioning us to a new thread HERE since this one has gotten really long. Bear with me as I work with Miss Kim to update links and get everything posted.

I just found two fantastic FREE kits at jamiedellscraps.blogspot.com
(sorry cannot post a link due to my new status here)

When you get to the site just scroll down a bit and you'll see the free kits on the right side of the screen.

They are called: All Ears and Ever Ever After.

I'm looking for some cruise digital kits - any one have any suggestions. Would also be interested in digital kits for various European cities - baltic cruise cities. My googles are not being successful.
Thanks!

I'm looking for some cruise digital kits - any one have any suggestions. Would also be interested in digital kits for various European cities - baltic cruise cities. My googles are not being successful.
Thanks!

Here's a few that you may be interested in over at ScrapMatters.

First, a new cruise kit by Graham Like The Cracker and Ellie Lash, called Island Cruising:

Also, Britt-ish Designs and Sahlin Studio have designed a set of kits around the World Showcase, called Around the World and Taste of the World. You can get them all in a bundle at a discount, too.

I am closing this thread- anyone is welcome to ask about specific topics and post links but having a thread fuill of them violates the Dis advertising policy. Feel free to pm me any links you would like added to the sticky.

Rebecca

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter