Disney Digital Kits & Elements - Post links here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out all the LO's done with it here (and to buy): http://newlifes-dreams.blogspot.com/
110 Elements + 1 psd layered pumpkin carriage,9 beautiful papers for $6.99
600.jpg

I love this cool alpha!
folder.jpg

Thank you so much kaismahma for posting the info on the Forrester's Wish kit! What a wonderful way for creativity to be used to help a good cause. And the kit is awesome! Thanks again for sharing such a great opportunity to be able to help even if it is just in a small way!

That Star Wars kit is perfect for my son!! Thank you so much for posting it's whereabouts!:)

Glenda - your kit is so cute! I've not seen someone doing anything for ToonTown before. Love those roger rabbit cars!

Howdy,
I had been searching for a Roller Coaster Template/Quick Click to scrap my son's first roller coaster ride (Goofy's ride in toon town) and couldn't find anything. So I made my own.

And now i'm offering it up as a freebie. Could someone who does has the ability to post links post it for me???

Howdy,
I had been searching for a Roller Coaster Template/Quick Click to scrap my son's first roller coaster ride (Goofy's ride in toon town) and couldn't find anything. So I made my own.

And now i'm offering it up as a freebie. Could someone who does has the ability to post links post it for me???

You can post links after 10 posts.

The current Daily Download at ScrapMatters is a July 4th kit, and would be perfect for Epcot & fireworks LOs. It started on Monday, June 15, so you may have missed a day or two, but it's not too late to hop on board. :) Here's the ad to give you a taste:

jddad.png

And here's a LO I did with it:

Just go to this part of the forum for details!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter