Disney Digital Kits & Elements - Post links here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some cool papers and elements for any Disney pages here:
http://red-ice-scrap.blogspot.com/2009/06/world-of-magic-freebie.html
There are 3 different pixie dusts incl.

Preview_freebie.JPG

As per my post above (the pic was showing up last night)...it's a Freebie titled "World of Magic" and contains 2 frames, some papers, a number of elements and most importantly - 3 sets of Pixie Dust.
Preview_freebie.JPG

Just a reminder that today is the first day of DeDe's free daily download. It runs from today until July 4... the site is odd it changes DD kits on the 5th and 20th each month. It is perfect for Ohana or Polynesian layouts. Click link to get to freebie.

does anyone know if dede's daily download kit is the same kit as the summer smilez? cuz i bought it when it was shown last time.
thanks

I am shocked that nobody posted Miss Kim's wonderful Disney wordart freebies! :)

SHE ROCKS! :)

Go to her blog and be sure to say thank you to her!!!

www.misskim.typepad.com

Also-she's got some awesome trip reports to read :)

I am shocked that nobody posted Miss Kim's wonderful Disney wordart freebies! :)

www.misskim.typepad.com

OMG! I thought I had posted that! I was there every day she was on her trip picking up the AWESOME word art & leaving comments (under a different name). So glad you posted this for everyone. All should definitely go there. And yes, her trip reports are great!

does anyone know if dede's daily download kit is the same kit as the summer smilez? cuz i bought it when it was shown last time.
thanks

No, they are two different kits, the one that is the daily download has never been released, they are Summer SmileZ and Summer SmileZ Too. They have some similar pieces but no pieces are identical.

Also, DeDe has another freebie on her blog from her upcoming Princess kit, that you can grab here: http://designzbydede.blogspot.com/

www.misskim.typepad.com

OMG! I thought I had posted that! I was there every day she was on her trip picking up the AWESOME word art & leaving comments (under a different name). So glad you posted this for everyone. All should definitely go there. And yes, her trip reports are great!

You guys are too sweet! I also have a coordinating set of patterned papers I'm going to try to get up before the month is over. I have a very fun kit for next month, too! I'm so glad you're enjoying my stuff!

You guys are too sweet! I also have a coordinating set of patterned papers I'm going to try to get up before the month is over. I have a very fun kit for next month, too! I'm so glad you're enjoying my stuff!

I love your stuff. It is great. I love anything Disney related!!

You know, this thread is getting really long and some of the links on the first post are really out of date. Wondering if we should start a new thread with updated links. I've got the rest of the summer off, and I might want to take on that project if anyone thinks it needs to be done. I could probably keep it updated, too, since I'm going to be planning another Disney trip for next year!

www.misskim.typepad.com

Thanks so much for posting this! I had no idea. I thought I had her blog on my blog reader, but I didn't. So I just downloaded them all, read all the trip reports, and added the blog to my reader. Thanks! (And thanks Miss Kim/BrerMama! :goodvibes)

No, they are two different kits, the one that is the daily download has never been released, they are Summer SmileZ and Summer SmileZ Too. They have some similar pieces but no pieces are identical.

Also, DeDe has another freebie on her blog from her upcoming Princess kit, that you can grab here: http://designzbydede.blogspot.com/

I missed the first 2 days (tell me the pieces weren't anything exciting those days, haha), but thanks for the heads up! And the freebie is really cute, it makes me excited to see what her princess kit is like (I've never bought anything of hers, yet. ;))

You know, this thread is getting really long and some of the links on the first post are really out of date. Wondering if we should start a new thread with updated links. I've got the rest of the summer off, and I might want to take on that project if anyone thinks it needs to be done. I could probably keep it updated, too, since I'm going to be planning another Disney trip for next year!

Miss Kim,
This would be an awesome thing, it would be great if you were able to update with only active links and it was done prior to posting in a word doc so you could just copy and paste. This would seem to be faster but not sure if it would be.

That would be super cool, but it sounds like a TON of work to me! But, if you want to do it, I say go for it!

Hey Ladies,

I am transitioning us to a new thread HERE since this one has gotten really long. Bear with me as I work with Miss Kim to update links and get everything posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter