DIS Day Crop 6/10/11 ~ Opens 9EST

cute lo..

I'm almost done w/ my challenge lo..
typing up some journaling that I wrote up yesterday..

as soon as I get that all printed... I will take a photo and post it...

The staricase bed sounds cool! I would love all that storage!

DS will be 5 in July. I am sure he will be fine. He is good about following rules and listening. I knew the mattress rule and we are good to go there. He wants me to paint the planets on his walls. I am trying to get my Dad to build this...
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/spacestore_2162_586509
It is a play area that is like the command center for the shuttle. My hope is that he can build it and I can paint a shuttle on the wall so that we mount this and it looks like it is coming out of the wall. That is my thought...not too sure how this is actually going to happen! :lmao:

Erin LOVE the B & W photo idea! can't wait to see your book all put together!

Megan's asking for lunch....be back in a bit....

This is what I have done so far. Not a big fan of my softball page:guilty: but I never go back once it is down!

IMG_4476-1.jpg

IMG_4478.jpg

IMG_4475.jpg

Awesome pages Michelle!!!

I'm getting journaling in order.. I hope to really get my bottom in gear shortly... I have a list of things I'd like to accomplish!!!

Thanks for the encouragement, ladies. I tried to take a picture of the tags, but the I've got wrong lens on the camera. I'll see if I can lay my hands on the general use one before I glue anything else.

Loving all the layouts!!!!

Erin, my back & white Disney album is next on my list :) Did my envelope with the angel letters arrive?

Lisa glad to hear that Megan is feeling a bit better!

Okay now I need to get some cropping done--I have accomplished exactly nothing today ;) Darn it I just realized I need to type Rachel's acting resume for her drama camp audition tomorrow.

Loving all the layouts!!!!

Erin, my back & white Disney album is next on my list :) Did my envelope with the angel letters arrive?

Lisa glad to hear that Megan is feeling a bit better!

Okay now I need to get some cropping done--I have accomplished exactly nothing today ;) Darn it I just realized I need to type Rachel's acting resume for her drama camp audition tomorrow.

Rachel's resume is priority one!! Isn't amazing how much we balance.... LOL
I feel like I have accomplished nothing today either... and this crop was my idea.... I'm really gonna have to buckle down this weekend... especially since my Dad called last night and offered to take us to Holiday World one weekend... Who am I to pass up a free vaca.... :) Now, if he had offered WDW I would have left today! However, he and mom are going with us next year...so we should have some good sit down meals.. DH and I refuse to allow them to pay for our hotel or tickets...

she requested rice and a banana! I know she's sick by the way she's acting...going to make some chicken soup for our dinner!

Michelle LOVE your LO's!

Cheryl, a mama's job is never done for our kiddos....I made some mama points buy folding the towels and putting them away...one of Megan's chores.

Nan, is Holiday World anything like "Wally World" :lmao: how fun for you all to go to WDW next year....we did one DLR trip back in 03 with my mom and family and then just mom, Megan and I to DLR in 09! was fun with her along and seeing her and Megan together at our happy place.

It looks like everyone is getting alot done - I feel like I'm sick of Donald I am on the double checking to make sure everything will cut right - I always seem to have several little things to fix that just add up.

it is after 2 & I still haven't had lunch - what sounds good??

love the lay outs - the black & white looks fun
birthday seems happy
I did like the baseball one too

Thanks guys!! :hug: I am actually getting something done!!! I am so happy...see what happens when you set aside time to do something other than clean and cook and laundry and SWAP!! LOL I have plenty of the swapping to do, but decided to take (this afternoon at least) off!! I will work on the swaps before bed tonight. (Wind down time) I have another lay-out done....coming up. And, it uses swap pieces again! They are mine again, but just because I knew I did it and it fit my black and white picture thing. Next, I am looking for something to specifically use someone else's!!! Who's will it be??!!

Cheryl - got the angel letters and your outside the parks box also!

Thanks guys!! :hug: I am actually getting something done!!! I am so happy...see what happens when you set aside time to do something other than clean and cook and laundry and SWAP!! LOL I have plenty of the swapping to do, but decided to take (this afternoon at least) off!! I will work on the swaps before bed tonight. (Wind down time) I have another lay-out done....coming up. And, it uses swap pieces again! They are mine again, but just because I knew I did it and it fit my black and white picture thing. Next, I am looking for something to specifically use someone else's!!! Who's will it be??!!

Cheryl - got the angel letters and your outside the parks box also!

mine, mine, mine :yay: ??????

Holiday World is actually better than it used to be. Where else can you find an amusement park that offer free drinks and sunscreen?!

I am off for a bit. Got my challenge LO done. I will post it here in a bit...I need to get a few things done before DS wakes up.

I love the black and white album, such a creative idea! :worship:

Have fun everyone! :cheer2:

Holiday World is actually better than it used to be. Where else can you find an amusement park that offer free drinks and sunscreen?!

I am off for a bit. Got my challenge LO done. I will post it here in a bit...I need to get a few things done before DS wakes up.

I love the black and white album, such a creative idea! :worship:

Have fun everyone! :cheer2:

I am actually loving it! Thanks! I too have the issue of having to match paper colors to clothes and things in photos like Michelle, so black and whites leave that issue behind! :thumbsup2

she requested rice and a banana! I know she's sick by the way she's acting...going to make some chicken soup for our dinner!

Michelle LOVE your LO's!

Cheryl, a mama's job is never done for our kiddos....I made some mama points buy folding the towels and putting them away...one of Megan's chores.

Nan, is Holiday World anything like "Wally World" :lmao: how fun for you all to go to WDW next year....we did one DLR trip back in 03 with my mom and family and then just mom, Megan and I to DLR in 09! was fun with her along and seeing her and Megan together at our happy place.

It might be.. we have never been there.. it's a water park and rides... supposed to be the cleaniest and friendlist park.... it's in Santa Claus, IN... It's in the middle of no-where Indiana! LOL We will probably hit it more often as it's only about 1.5 hours for where PJ wants to go to college... She just came down here and asked if I'd come up and help her open her virtual banking account.. she got her first pay check today!! She wants to transfer most of it to her college savings! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I did finish my journaling!!! I hate sizing those things all the time...

mine, mine, mine :yay: ??????

LOL I do have something of yours pulled actually! But, this one went to Rachel...I decided my M would be magical and she made something for the surprise swap that had a magic title, so using that one first! But, you will be coming up!

Okay -- here's what I have so far for the Outside the Parks Swap. These are supposed to be for the Typhoon Lagoon cateragory. I'm planning on adding pink, green, and oragne ribbon, if I have matches. Let me know what you think, please. Thanks.

swaptags.jpg

LOL I do have something of yours pulled actually! But, this one went to Rachel...I decided my M would be magical and she made something for the surprise swap that had a magic title, so using that one first! But, you will be coming up!

Woohoo!!! Rachel is actually sitting right here. I'll try to encourage her to jump on and chat a little bit. She spent at leat 2 hours making those "m's" ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter