DIS Day Crop 6/10/11 ~ Opens 9EST

I love those b&w layouts!

I've just started load #947 in the washing machine -- really, just how much dirity laundry can 5 people generate in less than a week? Urrrrr!!!

Its about time to get the kids up from their quiet time and begin to get things rolling for dd's softball game. I hope I can get a little more scrapping in before we have to leave at 4:30.

okay I'll wait to see my letter :rolleyes1

can't wait to see Rachel's "M"

Nan, :woohoo: for PJ and her first paycheck and putting it in her college fund :woohoo:

Sheila, love your tags, not in that swap, the colors are really fun and go great together!

Hello again- I have been unable to concentrate on anything with all the barking. I am glad they are redoing the shower 9and they were checking for and cleaning out the mold) but hvaing workmen at the house with the doxies is very exhausting.

I love the black and white Disney pages!

Rebecca

I finished one page and got another two almost done, just need to amt a few pics and tape them down. Going to have to wait until cupcakes are frosted and potato salad is made. I will post pics later this evening.

Cassey

I don't recommend trying to scrap in your back seat, it is very difficult to cut mats and try to work on a two page spread.

Here's my M swap piece by Rachel (MusicalDisneyDreams)...thanks Rachel!!!

cropday016.jpg

Thanks everyone! I am so happy with all the work I have accomplished today! I need to use swap pieces more often!!! LOL

Cheryl - I think we are talking about two different swap pieces...she also made a 4" letter M, right...is that what you are referring to? I believe I also have that!! LOL You know I am a Rachel fan!!

Sheila - I think the tags are wonderful! No worries for complaints here! I will join a group with you any day! LOL Keep up the good work!

Here's my M swap piece by Rachel (MusicalDisneyDreams)...thanks Rachel!!!

cropday016.jpg

I love seeing other people use my stuff! That set took forever! I love the picture, Erin!

Just got back from my behind-the-wheel time with my driving instructor. 3 hours down, 3 to go!

I don't know waht I'm gonna work on this afternoon, but I will do something. I need to run a monolauge a few times, but that shouldn't take too long. I'll do that later!

I'm still loving the black & white - I may have to try that after my trip since we won't be going back next year (unless Disney gives me a very good offer)

We are planning on going back in 2013

love the tags - too bad my boys don't go for pink but I love it with the lime green

OK I'm on the last Donald to double check - then I have to get them into SCAL

I love the tags! I wish I was in that group. The colors are great!!!

Yep, two different groups, but, they both took forever!!!!! All that stickling!

Okay -- here's what I have so far for the Outside the Parks Swap. These are supposed to be for the Typhoon Lagoon cateragory. I'm planning on adding pink, green, and oragne ribbon, if I have matches. Let me know what you think, please. Thanks.

swaptags.jpg

Those look great!!! I really like them!!!

I'm still loving the black & white - I may have to try that after my trip since we won't be going back next year (unless Disney gives me a very good offer)

We are planning on going back in 2013

love the tags - too bad my boys don't go for pink but I love it with the lime green

OK I'm on the last Donald to double check - then I have to get them into SCAL

Good Luck with Donald!!!
You know. I had to jump my DH the other day.. He was getting PIN codes and didn't realize it... He was reading some thing and I happened to glance over and notice the PIN... He said, yea, I have had them several times... I didn't think they were important... where is the palmface slap smilie!!??!!

Erin ~ love the black and white album!! I want to do one next trip... I also thought about a day and night album... I really want to do that for WS!

Ok, here is my challenge LO page...How does it look?
DSCF9579.jpg

The lion head is actually from his uniform.. the blasted thing kept coming off his shirt along w/ the tiny letters.... sad part is that I washed them as directed...and even had them replaced by the store...and they still fell off.... figured I could at least put the emblem to good use!

Thanks guys again! It is possibly my favorite album...I think I will do another one this upcoming trip...maybe not ABC, just black and white and let all the colors be in the paper!!

Rachel...good luck with your driving!

Cheryl - I know exactly what one you are talking about!! I will be using that baby at some point also!

I am going to do one from scratch now...so I may have to start it, stop to get Lexi to softball and then get back to it. She was nominated for all-stars...it's a long-shot, but an honor to be nominated. Don't get be wrong...she is VERY good, but the sport is a bit political and the coach's daughter told Lexi in school that he pretty much already has his team picked. So, we aren't getting our hopes up too high. After that, she has a game under the lights. So, she has to be at the field from 5:30 until about 10:00 tonight. Long day...especially after all day school!! I am lucky though...I get to drop her off, come back home, make dinner, eat and then bring her food in between. But....bummer is.....I have to work the concession stand while she plays tonight. Hate it in there...so greasy!

WOW ..... LOVE the Magic page! great job on putting it all together Erin and to Rachel for thinking up the idea :worship:

eeww having to do concessions and dealing with the grease!

way to get more scrapping time Nan :thumbsup2

finishing up my elephant pages, giraffe's done....will post in a bit...

Got another page done.... working on a 2 page LO now.. hope to have it laid out before I have to take DS15 to soccer conditioning!!! :woohoo:

my giraffe LO's....

swap piece's the two square's with twine are mine from the SS & more zoo group

P1070670.jpg

P1070671.jpg

elephants....all my ideas....I cut one elephant and pop dotted it onto the other elephant

P1070672.jpg

saving my pattern paper even more!!! sorry the photos are washed out...need to change my flash setting

Just popping in again!!

All the LO's look fantastic. Makes me sad all of my stuff is packed up :sad2: Oh well 2 more weeks.

Today I finished up the OTP Swap
Folded and put away a basket of the little girls' stuff
Then we headed out to the PO, mailed the epcot and OTP swaps,
took a load to good will,
went to the high school to sign DD#2 up for the cheer camp next week. the lady in the ASB office thought I was signing myself up :lmao:. she kinda made my day. even though she was not as friendly as one should be working in the HS. haha.
Picked up more boxes
Did some couponing at the grocery store, made it under $50 with a bunch of stuff. :)
Grabbed lunch
DD#3 fro'd up all over the kitchen. been awhile since we've had that issue. sometimes she doesnt handle certain textures very well either that or she eats too fast :rolleyes:
Now to remove myself from this chair and get a few boxes packed before we head out.

I will check back later!! got a ferry ride ahead of me. :rolleyes1

Rachal sent you a PM....we aren't going to make it tonight...sorry!

please give Emily a BIG Happy Birthday Hug from us and we will make plans to see you guys soon! enjoy the ferry ride and Seattle!

sorry you had to deal with fro up too....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter