DIS Day Crop 6/10/11 ~ Opens 9EST

BTW Rachel, the last time we had a crop you were going out to dinner with DBF. Did you get anything sparkly?

so far so good!!! she just keeps saying she doesn't feel good...

last day is 6/24....but will be at camp 15th-17th...me too!

Wow, you guys go a lot later into the summer than we do. The kids have been out for 3 weeks and would have been out 4, but we had to make up 8 snow days from February.

Well apparently no one wants to give mommy "mommy-time". I am not being very productive in the scrappy department. Lunch is done and some laundry. Hope to be back in a bit. AUGH!!!

our school district starts the Wed after Labor Day and goes until June 21st! we had 3 snow days tacked onto the end since they don't build in extra days for snow! for here though it works since most of our nice summer days are Aug and early Sept...in Seattle summer doesn't officially start until after the 4th of July :lmao: and usually rains in the morning of the 4th, but clears up for fireworks!!

Well apparently no one wants to give mommy "mommy-time". I am not being very productive in the scrappy department. Lunch is done and some laundry. Hope to be back in a bit. AUGH!!!

lol...same here. I am getting lunch now. Hopefully I can get scrappy once DS goes down for a nap.

My kids are still going also...they get out next Wednesday. Enjoying these last couple of days to myself!! :cloud9: I look forward for them to come home, but by August 1st, I'm begging for school to go back! LOL Our kids go back the last week of August.

My kids are still going also...they get out next Wednesday. Enjoying these last couple of days to myself!! :cloud9: I look forward for them to come home, but by August 1st, I'm begging for school to go back! LOL Our kids go back the last week of August.

I hear ya Erin.....besides our trip to NY we don't have anything else planned as of yet....and Megan doesn't want to do any type of camps other than when she goes to Camp Erin the last weekend of Aug....its the grief camp through Hospice.

guess we will probably do some day trips....zoo, seattle, visit Rachal and her gang, need to get busy and find some other fun "cheap" things to do too!

time to flip the towels!

our school district starts the Wed after Labor Day and goes until June 21st! we had 3 snow days tacked onto the end since they don't build in extra days for snow! for here though it works since most of our nice summer days are Aug and early Sept...in Seattle summer doesn't officially start until after the 4th of July :lmao: and usually rains in the morning of the 4th, but clears up for fireworks!!

Cool! DH and I have always wanted to visit the area...maybe someday. :goodvibes

Just a quick pop-in ;) DH just called and asked me to lunch :) I'll be back by 1 (3 eastern).

I hear ya Erin.....besides our trip to NY we don't have anything else planned as of yet....and Megan doesn't want to do any type of camps other than when she goes to Camp Erin the last weekend of Aug....its the grief camp through Hospice.

guess we will probably do some day trips....zoo, seattle, visit Rachal and her gang, need to get busy and find some other fun "cheap" things to do too!

time to flip the towels!

I bet she will love camp! What a great experience for her!

I tried to get DS to do a day camp through a local park, but he did not want to go. Maybe next summer.

My boys got out of school on May 27 - suppose to go back August 21
dummy me that is our Disney trip - my oldest's teacher said that Disney should be wonderful & he can work on some of his school things while there:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

here is some of what she named off
Stay with us
wait in line
sit at the table to eat
deal with crowds
deal with strangers & very strange people
get more comfortable with people who are dressed up

This son will be 16 at time of trip:cool1::cool1::cool1:
no he won't be driving :drive::drive:

dummy me that is our Disney trip - my oldest's teacher said that Disney should be wonderful & he can work on some of his school things while there:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

here is some of what she named off
Stay with us
wait in line
sit at the table to eat
deal with crowds
deal with strangers & very strange people
get more comfortable with people who are dressed up

This son will be 16 at time of trip:cool1::cool1::cool1:
no he won't be driving :drive::drive:

:lmao: I love it when the teachers are "real"!:thumbsup2

Cool! DH and I have always wanted to visit the area...maybe someday. :

I always tell people to come visit in Aug! the best weather and as far as I know it never rains then! would love to be your travel guide if you ever visit!

Just a quick pop-in ;) DH just called and asked me to lunch :) I'll be back by 1 (3 eastern).

enjoy your lunch date!!!

I bet she will love camp! What a great experience for her!

I tried to get DS to do a day camp through a local park, but he did not want to go. Maybe next summer.

she is looking forward to it....it will be the first time we will be apart over night since Jim died....so a challenge for us both....they do a lot of grief work, team building and self confidence building mixed in with the usual camp fun!

Megan's never been much of a camp kid, even day camps...did bible camp last summer with my friends kids, but since she wouldn't be with the boys this year doesn't want to go ....her dance school has camps too, but a no go on that one too :confused3

dummy me that is our Disney trip - my oldest's teacher said that Disney should be wonderful & he can work on some of his school things while there

I've taken Megan out for Disney trips....her teachers have always been great about it and gave homework so she could keep up a bit!

finished my Kilimanjaro and lion pages.....do you all want to see???

my ABC swap piece's "L"

P1070667.jpg

ABC swap pieces from 'hiclarke" "K"...main photo mat, journal box and shapes, I added extra mats, ribbon behind the shapes and the remaining letters and the tree is from something I purchased.

P1070669.jpg

P1070668.jpg

Love them Lisa!! Where did you get that tree??

Got my first page done...just got held up by the mail lady...Cheryl your package arrived!!

So.......this is a momentous occasion....

I have used my first swap pieces!!! (They were mine, but they were still swap pieces!!) I only used my own because I had the particular set I needed. The page flew together and I will get to more now that I see how wonderful it is!!!

Here goes:

cropday013.jpg

isn't it fun to use the swap pieces Erin!!! the pages go together so quickly!!
love your pooh page!

the tree is from a "safari" set, think its from scrapyourtrip or I might of gotten it last year at the scrap convention in town..

Great looking pages Lisa!

Erin- good job on your page and using swap pieces- it makes the work go so much quicker.

Rebecca

Those pages are wonderful - love all of them
I'm trying to remember if I still have that lion fur paper or not - I love how you used it for 2 sets of LOs - ties them together
Love the honey pot with Pooh - we are doing that breakfast on our last day - wonderful swap parts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter