• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

DIS Day Crop 6/10/11 ~ Opens 9EST

Ok, I'm off for a bit... I'll check back in soon.. I need to go get PJ ready for bed since she has ACT testing tomorrow.... she's been studying today since she got off work.. more in 20 minute intervals... but at least she understands the seriousness of these tests....

Well 3 and 1/2 pages isnt to bad for a pre trip day.
Everything is packed and all the house is moved and put away for the tilers.
DS and DH are off to concert and I think I see Blizzards in my and DDs future as we are now resigned to the master bedroom.
I dont know if I will get the rest of the 5 pages done as I wanted to clean the bathroom last so its nice and fresh for my friend but we'll see.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
:cloud9:ALOOOOOOOOOOOHA!:cloud9:

Well 3 and 1/2 pages isnt to bad for a pre trip day.
Everything is packed and all the house is moved and put away for the tilers.
DS and DH are off to concert and I think I see Blizzards in my and DDs future as we are now resigned to the master bedroom.
I dont know if I will get the rest of the 5 pages done as I wanted to clean the bathroom last so its nice and fresh for my friend but we'll see.
I hope everyone has a wonderful week!
:cloud9:ALOOOOOOOOOOOHA!:cloud9:

Have a wonderful trip Rita, can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get home! Safe travels!

I'm back. DD won her softball game. Yea! I'm going to check out what you ladies have been up to, and then try to get a little more scrapping in before bedtime.

Have fun Rita! Aloha!

Something must be going around because I am fighting with G laddio...my Gypsy. He keeps showing a low battery while plugged in...does that make any sense to you?! :confused3 I tried a different outlet. I am wondering if my power cord is going out. Any suggestions?

does it help to wiggle it??

my last LO's for WAT!!!

P1070674.jpg

P1070675.jpg

pretty simple LO's ...ready to be done with animals LOL

Here is what I managed, they are not done but at least the pics are in the book for tomorrow.
Prom
IMG_2749.jpg

IMG_2750.jpg

Awards night, my first swap pieces!!! These are from the school swap.
IMG_2751.jpg

Graduation, more pieces from the school swap.
IMG_2752.jpg

IMG_2753.jpg

wdwmickey made these pieces, thanks Cheryl!!!!

IMG_2754.jpg

IMG_2755.jpg

AND..... I turned on my cricut today to cut out a title for this:

IMG_2756.jpg

I think it turned out pretty good!

Now off to catch up with what everyone else has been up to.

Cassey

Thanks for the words of encouragement on my swap tags. You guys have made me feel better.

Lisa, love the safari paper dolls. I've never scrapped with them before. Going to have to try making a few.

Reddy, can't wait to see your Donalds. You have way more patience then me. I'm sure I couldn't tackle 15 at a time.

Nan, hope your dd does great on her ACT test tomorrow. This reminds me that I need to get my oldest dd signed up for the next one this summer. One more item on the to-do list!

Thanks Shelia....I just started using them in my LO's for some reason :lmao:
we love having new idea's shared....welcome to our scrapping corner...looking forward to see what else you create!!

Cassey love the LO's....Josh will be thrilled to show everyone!
and the cupcake's look great too!!

Just caught up with the last 6 pages, WOW you girls have been busy!

Lisa and Erin, I love the layouts that you posted. I wish I could have done more but everything is packed away for now...but I'm unpacking on Sunday and getting back to work!

Hope Megan is feeling better in the morning. Josh should be home shortly and then I am off to bed.

Cassey

Just caught up with the last 6 pages, WOW you girls have been busy!

Lisa and Erin, I love the layouts that you posted. I wish I could have done more but everything is packed away for now...but I'm unpacking on Sunday and getting back to work!

Hope Megan is feeling better in the morning. Josh should be home shortly and then I am off to bed.

Cassey

Thanks Cassey!
she is feeling better tonight....we will both be going to bed early tonight!

decided to go through my scrap paper....wow what a mess, going to donate to Jennifer's HARC group along with my sticker left over's or never used....TIME TO PURGE :cool1:

Cassey you've been busy!!! The pages are beautiful and the cupcakes look yummy :)

Lisa I love the different ways you stretch your patterned paper :thumbsup2

I accompliched almost no scrapping today, but, I got a lot of momma points ;) Have a great night everyone :flower3:

Cassey you've been busy!!! The pages are beautiful and the cupcakes look yummy :)

Lisa I love the different ways you stretch your patterned paper :thumbsup2

I accompliched almost no scrapping today, but, I got a lot of momma points ;) Have a great night everyone :flower3:

Thanks Cheryl! really trying to use up what I have!
its always a good day when you earn those momma points :love:
you have a great night too!

I think I'm done too! thanks for hosting Nan!!!

Well --it's getting past my bedtime, so I'm going to sign off now. I didn't get as much accomplished as I had hoped, but I had a wonderful time scrapping and chatting today. Thanks again Nan for hosting.

Sorry I had to leave early last night... PJ needed some mom time she started stressing herself out and DH was not helping matters...

Storms hit here about 1:30am and of course weren't quiet! She was up with me...and luckily they only lasted about 30 minutes so she was able to go back to bed before her alarm went off at 7am...

Love all the latest LOs posted!! Those are awesome!!! I wish we did an outdoor graduation.. instead we are inside the stuffy old gym!

Outdoor graduation is nice, but remember the sunblock or you end up very crispy! Most of us didn't even think of it and wound up with sunburns for the last week. We had a rainy day so our grad party was and indoor/outdoor cookout. Josh had a great time with family and friends. House is finally put back together and trying to see what tomorrow's weather had in store for us. One more grad party and we are done for this year. It really is bitttersweet to see them all grown up and ready to go off on their own.

Cassey

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter