DIS Day Crop 6/10/11 ~ Opens 9EST

PrincessNancy96

Scrapbook Mom
Mornin' everyone!!!

Thought I would :welcome: everyone to our day long crop this morning!!!

I have to drop my DS10 off w/ a friend to go to the pool. I'll be back home and will welcome everyone individually!

Please feel free to come and go as you please... I figured today we could all just scrap and we'll have a few questions here or there when things are quiet..but usually we are all pretty good about keeping things hoppin' when we aren't working diligently on our projects!!!

So, first question of the day... what is the first thing you hope to accomplish today?

I know I am early, but Jake and the Neverland Pirates are still keeping DS busy. :thumbsup2 The first thing I want to get done is a birthday card for my grandma. Today is her special day. :goodvibes

Good Morning everyone...Happy Scrappin! :banana:

Good morning! Today has turned into craziness, so I don't know how much scrapping I'll get done, but I wanted to say HI!!!

What I hope to accomplish this morning is to divide out another day or 2 of our last WDW trip's photos so I can start pulling stuff for that book!

I also want to take some journal boxes with me to the cabin tonight to work on DS's 1st bday pages.

Have a great day, and have fun, everyone!!

Good Morning! Thanks for hosting the crop today, Nan. I'm looking forward to a day of chatting and scrapping. The first item on my agenda is cleaning off my table, so I can get started. Then I'm going to get started on pages for my kids school albums.

Good Morning everyone!

Today is crazy since they are replacing the master bath shower and I have the dogs here today. They bark at quite a lot of the work.

I am hoping to get a number of my Epcot swap letters finished today. I cut out a few this morning and will bring them out here to the computer to put them together and embelish them.

Rebecca

Good morning everyone!!!!
We have some extended family drama here today.... I tell you..there are days you should have a crystal ball that shows you what a putz you may be marrying (my cousin that is) so you could avoid them like the plague!! Another reason I am glad I don't live that direction.. I think my reaction and my take on this would get me into trouble..cause I'd be tossing him to the curb.....

My first goal today is to balance by checkbook.....
Second goal is to get the challenge LO for the boards done... I have everything pulled I just need to complete it...

Good morning from the West!
In addition to packing for Hawaii I failed to mention that while we are away that we are having our tile replaced throughout the house except bedrooms. So we've had to get ready for that. I need to turn my room into a hotel suite for one of my bffs who is staying the dogs.
I did buy her mini versions of her fave snacks and having Lauren make a box that says "Amy's Mini Bar". Poor thing is limited to our room, bath, laundry and pool areas. She is definitely getting something special from Hawaii.

Ok~ for scrapping! I would like to do 5 pages and finish kitting the rest of Russia, which isnt too bad as I am now down to what I refer to as my City Tour stack.
Just so afraid that when I get home I will want to put all of that away and work on pretty tropical pages!
Now that I'm warmed up, its off we go! Those photos dont scrap themselves!:goodvibes

Thanks Nancy for putting this together!
Happy Bday to Jacksmomma grandma!

Heat advisory canceled our play date. I will have to stop to do laundry occasionally but otherwise my day is devoted to scrapping I hope! (Please children cooperate-fingers crossed). I would love to get 15-20 pages done, but boy that is probably unrealistic :lmao: Considering I am solo with my three today and have a lot of laundry to do. Let the scrapping begin:goodvibes

1 card done! :goodvibes It helps when the embellishments are DS's drawings. :goodvibes

Good luck for all the house repairs going on. We are getting ready to re-do DS's room. I will be sad to see the Noah's Ark border go, but it is more than time.

DS is currently recreating a Star Wars battle on the kitchen table...gotta love boys! :yoda::chewy::darth::ewok:

Hello everyone
my first goal - finish my Donalds (I'm hoping to get 15 of him done - not sure if one will work or not -very bad image to be tracing - I think it would be my favorite of the group if it works out)
Dh is going into work late so that is throwing me off - I need to work on laundry too

Well I have 3 letters done- Moroco- with Geometric tiles, France with a bee (the symbol of the perfume company housed there, they always have a bee hunt during the F&G festival, and Mexico with tropical flowers and suns.

Rebecca

Hello everyone
my first goal - finish my Donalds (I'm hoping to get 15 of him done - not sure if one will work or not -very bad image to be tracing - I think it would be my favorite of the group if it works out)
Dh is going into work late so that is throwing me off - I need to work on laundry too

:rotfl: At my house "Donald's" means McDonalds. When I first read your post I thought you meant you needed to finish your breakfast! I was wondering why you had 15 breakfast sandwiches! :rotfl:

Here's what I do with laundry.... I use it as a speed scrap... I have to finish one page before either my buzzer goes off on my dryer or my wash cycle is complete... helps that my room has a door that opens out into the basement where the laundry room is... :) DH laughs because I have flung a few "really?" at my dryer when I buzzed before I was finished with my page!

Checkbook balanced, bills paid... time to work on the challenge lo

Here's what I do with laundry.... I use it as a speed scrap... I have to finish one page before either my buzzer goes off on my dryer or my wash cycle is complete... helps that my room has a door that opens out into the basement where the laundry room is... :) DH laughs because I have flung a few "really?" at my dryer when I buzzed before I was finished with my page!

Checkbook balanced, bills paid... time to work on the challenge lo

Cute! I think I would have to use the dryer though...it takes it twice as long! :thumbsup2

P.S. I need to work on my LO for the challenge too...since I am the host and all and I do not even have anything up yet! :sad2:

I'm on my second load of laundry this morning. It seems like if I'm home, the washer and dryer are running. Luv the "speed scrap" idea. lol I've also cleaned off my table, started the dish washer, fed my DS10 and sent him off to golf camp with his grandparents, and told my DD13 that this computer is off limits for the day. I think I'm ready to get started.

Donalds is McD's at my house, too! Reddy, I can't wait to see your Donalds, though!!

Nan, thanks for the reminder--I need to balance the checkbook this morning, too!

Ok, got my pics taken of my Outside the Parks swap items and posted. Also posted on Epcot letter. Now, to take DS outside to play before it gets too scorching hot!

Have fun, everyone!!

Looks like everyone is plugging right along!!!
I do have to run town in a while for groceries and a zig pen.. it decided to run out of ink last night.. Reallly! Seriously.. I have no spare.. .erk!

I like that PN!
Lets see what mini timer goal I can set? My goal is one page an hour and chores will be around that.
This is going to be a challenging day. At least DS and DH are going to Weird Al tonight and giving me a break from them. DH can get very "anal" about things. Wouldnt trade him tho.

Enjoy play time w/ my nephew... give him a popcicle from me when you come back in!!!! :)

Must remember to pick up DS15 from camp in about 45 minutes.. set my alarm on my phone... unfortunately this new phone doesn't let me title my alarms.. so I have to remember why it's going off... I want my old phone back..but the touch screen died.. :(

I like that PN!
Lets see what mini timer goal I can set? My goal is one page an hour and chores will be around that.
This is going to be a challenging day. At least DS and DH are going to Weird Al tonight and giving me a break from them. DH can get very "anal" about things. Wouldnt trade him tho.

My DH is the same way.... I'm like.. will you go outside and play! I have everything here under control! :) Gotta love 'em!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter