DIS Day Crop 6/10/11 ~ Opens 9EST

Lisa - love the giraffe and elephant pages!!

Off to softball....don't think I will get to come back on here at all tonight. Have fun everyone!

Enjoy the game Erin..
Have a safe ferry ride Rachal!

off to run DS15 to conditioning..be back in 10....

Question:
Is there anything you would like to see more of in the swap selection list? Anything you would like to see removed from the list?

Rachal sent you a PM....we aren't going to make it tonight...sorry!

please give Emily a BIG Happy Birthday Hug from us and we will make plans to see you guys soon! enjoy the ferry ride and Seattle!

sorry you had to deal with fro up too....

Got it. :goodvibes No worries.

We will. even though shes making things waaaayyyy more difficult then they have to be. sheesh. 11 is not gonna be a great year.

I think i am immune to fro up. haha doesnt even phase me anymore. :eek:

Enjoy the game Erin..
Have a safe ferry ride Rachal!

off to run DS15 to conditioning..be back in 10....

Question:
Is there anything you would like to see more of in the swap selection list? Anything you would like to see removed from the list?

do you mean our swap calendar??? will go take a look... boy August looks busy....I haven't done some of the catagories, so probably not a good person to see removed..

Got it. :goodvibes No worries.

We will. even though shes making things waaaayyyy more difficult then they have to be. sheesh. 11 is not gonna be a great year.

I think i am immune to fro up. haha doesnt even phase me anymore. :eek:

gives us hope for good teen years :lmao:
at least Megan made it to the toilet!

I'm off to dd's softball game. I'll be back in a couple of hours. Happy scrapping.

good luck to your DD!!

cutting some safari paper dolls for next LO!

do you mean our swap calendar??? will go take a look... boy August looks busy....I haven't done some of the catagories, so probably not a good person to see removed..

QUOTE]

No more for the element selection list:

So, let me rephrase:
For those who swap on the boards... is there anything on the swap element selection list that you would like to see added or removed? ex, shaker boxes, size of journal boxes, etc... Just trying to see if there is something new out there that we haven't tried.. LOL

QUOTE]

No more for the element selection list:

So, let me rephrase:
For those who swap on the boards... is there anything on the swap element selection list that you would like to see added or removed? ex, shaker boxes, size of journal boxes, etc... Just trying to see if there is something new out there that we haven't tried.. LOL

I only have done the one here (did some last year on the cricut board) - I just do paper piecings but I love seeing what everyone comes up with

I've never done a shaker box or recd one either....I can't think of anything new we could try , sorry I'm no help with this either!

No problem.. just a question I thought about...

I like the paper piecing..but I have no talent to create them except from my cricut.. That is why the paper doll swap is really going to be a step outside of my box....

As for the shaker boxes we have done them in the past..but have shyed away from them because the adhesive was not sticking and swappers were getting boxes that were falling apart...they'd find glitter, beads and confetti everywhere!!! Personally I don't say much, I just fix it..but some have had issue with it... but with the temp changes you never know how long the box has been in the scorching sun or outside in the cold until someone came home from work... or better yet rained on!

Finally made it home from work and am all caugt up. Love everything posted today! You guys are so talented and quick! I'm in a fight with my cricut today too. My dang mats are about done, and I went to get new ones but they are out. :scared1: So, I'll have to baby sit every single time I cut and fight with the mats all night long.

It's finally getting to be normal-ish temps here which means it's hot today. Mid nineties maybe. We should be in the 100s, so only half hearted complaints here. After work and errands, the only thing I want to do is take a nap. I wish!

I also wish I could find the Wii-mote so I could watch movies while I work...

New mats helped in my fight..but I'm still having issues with things getting caught... snares in my scallop edges... but it's better then it was....

I'm currently working on my GAD/GAD (Give a Day/Get a Day) Disney donation from last year for our family album... I thought I had done this page but must have put aside because I need to cut the Mickey for the tickets... Almost done with that and then it will be matting the photos and putting the page together... We donated 5 knot blankets to Project Linus...

Finally made it home from work and am all caugt up. Love everything posted today! You guys are so talented and quick! I'm in a fight with my cricut today too. My dang mats are about done, and I went to get new ones but they are out. :scared1: So, I'll have to baby sit every single time I cut and fight with the mats all night long.

It's finally getting to be normal-ish temps here which means it's hot today. Mid nineties maybe. We should be in the 100s, so only half hearted complaints here. After work and errands, the only thing I want to do is take a nap. I wish!

I also wish I could find the Wii-mote so I could watch movies while I work...

I need to restick mine I really hate doing it too but those mats are so expensive.

Ok I got the Donalds set up in SCAL for single Donald - Now I need to set them up for cutting all of them at once then figure out supper

New mats helped in my fight..but I'm still having issues with things getting caught... snares in my scallop edges... but it's better then it was....

I'm currently working on my GAD/GAD (Give a Day/Get a Day) Disney donation from last year for our family album... I thought I had done this page but must have put aside because I need to cut the Mickey for the tickets... Almost done with that and then it will be matting the photos and putting the page together... We donated 5 knot blankets to Project Linus...

have you tried slowing your speed???

how great you guys helped them out!

here is my last LO for today I think....my brain is starting to yell STOP at me :lmao:

the "WILD" tag is from Disney-akj...I added the second part to it

P1070673.jpg

feel pretty good, got 14 pages completed today....4 more LO's before I complete our Wild Africa Trek photos...

going to take a break for a bit, but I be back to check in later on.....

Those look great!!!

I tried that... it helped... I think I kicked it up speed wise instead of down... I was working over top of it instead of infront of it..while loading the towels into the wash... which reminds me..better go get those flipped to the dryer...

Hope the Donalds are cutting well!! Can't wait to see them!!!

Those look great!!!

I tried that... it helped... I think I kicked it up speed wise instead of down... I was working over top of it instead of infront of it..while loading the towels into the wash... which reminds me..better go get those flipped to the dryer...

Hope the Donalds are cutting well!! Can't wait to see them!!!

They are ready to go:cool1::cool1::cool1:
but now I have to cook supper then see if DH takes the computer after supper (he usually does)
I should cut them out tomorrow if I don't get them done tonight

then I get to decide who to do next - Minnie, Goofy, Pluto or Daisy
I don't think I'm going to do 15 at one time again (but then I just might:lmao:)

Cute layout Lisa. Love the safari girls. I have done precisely nothing. One of my very best friends (who I have not talked to in an embarrasing amount of time) called and we talked for 45 minutes. It was good to catch up and let her talk through all the rough things that are going on with her. I would have worked while I talked but she needed my full attention.

Off to work! For reals this time ;)

What a great friend... I too had to step away as the neighbors from down the street came over... they had bought a yard of topsoil but didn't use it all and asked DH if we could use it... we have some bare spots in the front we filled and put seed on.. :)

I did finish 2 more pages..I'm hoping to finish the boys' 2 soccer team photos for this year yet tonight... I can't believe it is only 8pm...

DsS20 is coming for lunch tomorrow.. DsS16 has to work... so I will have to entertain for a bit but plan on taking advantage of this free weekend and scrap, scrap, scrap!!!

I'm back....layed down for a bit, dinner's over and cleaned up....hmmm what should I do now :confused3
Megan's kicked me out of the living room....
guess I'll try to finish up my WAT photos....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter