Digital Scrappers - Post pages here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's one for me today.. all digi. Kit is "best buds" by Carole neale for Digi Scrap Shak.
lilmonstercopy.jpg

Well, i am not sure if you want me to post my lo's again, but since it's a Disney Digital lo thread, and i am new to digiscrappin, here they are.. Thanks for starting this thread! Mabye one day it will make it's way to the stickys!! :rolleyes1

mickey1copy.jpg

caitlo1copy.jpg

cindylayoutcopy.jpg

magiciansapprenticecopy.jpg

Caitsmama, where do you find your papers? Your choices are beautiful!! I struggle with finding great paper backgrounds. Do you make your own?

Also, I love your Mickey head in the first layout. How did you make it?

I have a TON of Disney photos to scrap this week. That's why I'm on this thread looking for inspiration. :) You all ROCK!!

I have to share one of my disney pages.

Hopefully this isn't huge. Click on image for full version.

Kimberly - Thanks for your kind words! Let me see if i can go down the list and help...

Mickey layout: basic red cardstock, The mickey head i made myself, just did the 3 circles, then added the "epoxy style" to them, to make them look like clear epoxy stickers -- i could try to do one and send it to you if you want.

The second and third pages came from a set called "Bliss". From scrapgirls.com .

The sorcerers hat paper came from Chris - www.seebeesfreebies.blogspot.com , she does AWESOME work, and it's FREE. How cool is she??!!! Love her!!!!

I don't make any of my own papers, i am not that good.. LOL MAYBE someday.. when i can really play more and learn... But, i just started digi scrapping about 2-3 mo ago, so i still have a long way to go.

There are soooooooooooooo many great sites out there.. Do you need help finding a good shopping site?? lol

Kimberly - Thanks for your kind words! Let me see if i can go down the list and help...

Mickey layout: basic red cardstock, The mickey head i made myself, just did the 3 circles, then added the "epoxy style" to them, to make them look like clear epoxy stickers -- i could try to do one and send it to you if you want.

The second and third pages came from a set called "Bliss". From scrapgirls.com .

The sorcerers hat paper came from Chris - www.seebeesfreebies.blogspot.com , she does AWESOME work, and it's FREE. How cool is she??!!! Love her!!!!

I don't make any of my own papers, i am not that good.. LOL MAYBE someday.. when i can really play more and learn... But, i just started digi scrapping about 2-3 mo ago, so i still have a long way to go.

There are soooooooooooooo many great sites out there.. Do you need help finding a good shopping site?? lol

Hi there! Thanks for your quick reply! I use PSP 9 - I haven't run into an "epoxy style" on there - maybe there's something similar - I am new to this so still playing around with the basics. I have TONS of scapping sites bookmarked - right now I'm sticking with the freebies until I gain more confidence in what I'm doing.

Thanks for the blog site! I am going to check that out right now :) I think I've run into her name before on one of my scrapping sites.... :confused3

If you've just started 2-3 mos. ago, I am blown away! Wow!

My problem is I pull up 3-4 pictures and then I'm stuck as to what paper to use for a background.

Whoa Whoo..

I got 16 layouts done this week..I now have 50 from our December trip and I am not done yet LOL.. With another Christmas trip planned, I really would like to get all these pictures done by June. We will see how that goes LOL.

I didn't want to fill up all the pages with the 16 layouts so if you would like to see them just click the link below.

http://www.renysplace.com/layouts/_march06/pages/1.html

Also, I updated alot of my digi links including freebies and such. Look for a link on the left side it you want to surf them.

I always enjoy comments, good and bad so feel free to share your thoughts. That is how we all get better.

Kelly - Great los!! I really love the one with the castle and the christmas tree !Great composition on that!!! Also love the epcot sunset one!!

Here's a couple digi pages i did this week.. I will post the "non disney digi " in the reg. scrapbook thread..

disneymagiccopy.jpg

princessintrainingcopy.jpg

I will post the "non disney digi " in the reg. scrapbook thread..
Caitsmama - I love your pages. They are so inspiring to see your designs. Even if they are not 'Disney' post them here too. PLEASE!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter