Digital Scrappers - Post pages here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third round:

carouselcopy.jpg
Caitsmama, all your pages are great but I just have to say I LOVE this page!!! In your Hilton Head photos, I also love how you cut your room pics in half but lined them up next to each other on the page. That is such a cool idea!!!

Caitsmama, all your pages are great but I just have to say I LOVE this page!!! In your Hilton Head photos, I also love how you cut your room pics in half but lined them up next to each other on the page. That is such a cool idea!!!

Thanks lisa! This (carosel) page was easy -- you are just layering one photo on top of the other, but the bigger one is just changed in opacity (i just used the slider bar to change it til i was happy with the "see thru effect"),

The ones from HHI - i used a template from http://heatheranndesigns.net/ , she doesn't have a ton of stuff in her store, but her stuff is beautiful!! ;)

Fran -- love the orange mickey pumpkin pic - i have the same one!! LOL :thumbsup2

Here's my two so far for today... continuing on my HHI album.
Page 5:
page5assortedcopy.jpg

Page 6:
shadowpage6copy.jpg

I have a few new pages to add:

My title page:
1copy.jpg

1copy.jpg

Our DVC Home Resort & Epcot:
1.jpg

2copy.jpg

2.jpg

2-1.jpg

Lisa~ Love your pages!!! Where did you get those frames on the "Meeting the characters" pages?

Lisa~ Love your pages!!! Where did you get those frames on the "Meeting the characters" pages?
Thanks!!! The paper and most of the frames/elements on the "Meeting the Character" pages were from a kit from Glenda Ketcham called The Most Wonderful Place on Earth: Mouse Scraps. Here is a link:

http://www.digitalscrapbookpages.co...ge=index&manufacturers_id=38&sort=20a&page=13

There is tons of stuff in the kit and I think it was so worth the $$$. Glenda has several kits available that work awesome with Disney Pics (I used her kit for my princess pics which you can see in the first post of this thread...)

This question might get lost in all these beautiful LOs. :) Lisa, on the Views of Epcot page, what font is that for the title?

These are terrific! i love that you posted all of your layouts so we can see the learning curve too as the pages get more and more detailed. They look great! What programs, websites, and resources do you use? Are you on scrapbook bytes?

This question might get lost in all these beautiful LOs. :) Lisa, on the Views of Epcot page, what font is that for the title?
Hi Chris - The words "Views of" is Script MT Bold and "Epcot" is Algerian.

Chris - I really can't thank you enough for all the wonderful freebies you offer on your blog.... Especially the Disney related items!!!! You make such beautiful pages/elements!!!!

These are terrific! i love that you posted all of your layouts so we can see the learning curve too as the pages get more and more detailed. They look great! What programs, websites, and resources do you use? Are you on scrapbook bytes?
I just started doing scrapbooking. My Disney pages are the first digital pages I have done. I did a few scrapbook pages 'traditionally' but with two very young kids it just wasn't practical for me. I could only work on it at night after their bedtime and then I would have to take everything out and then pack everything up when I was done since I don't have an area of my house I could dedicate to scrapbooking.

Digital just worked out great for me. I use Paint Shop Pro X and it is on my laptop and I can be scrapbooking anywhere while I watch the kids play with no mess and I don't have to worry about little fingers. My favorite sites for learning how to use my program have been http://scrapbook-bytes.com/ and http://www.digitalscrapbookplace.com

I can pretty much "ditto" everything Lisa said... the mess, the small kids, the never getting anything done. I also use PSPX. I just mostly wanted to add that there are also tons of tutorials at www.scrapgirls.com, in addition to the 2 sites she mentioned. My usual hangout where most of my layouts are is at DSP, which Lisa mentioned.

I have a few new pages to add:

My title page:
1copy.jpg

Our DVC Home Resort & Epcot:
1.jpg
2copy.jpg

2.jpg
2-1.jpg

Lisa, I'm loving your pages and have put a few in my favorites to scraplift later this year for my trip. My question is on your red title page.....what size is that photo of the monorail? Is that a panoramic one? How did you do take that? With a panoramic camera or a stitching program. I would LOVE to take some panoramics this year on our trip and was thinking about using my BIL's panoramic camera, but I keep hearing about these programs that let you "stitch" together photos to make one big one. I'll have to check some out.

Lisa, I'm loving your pages and have put a few in my favorites to scraplift later this year for my trip. My question is on your red title page.....what size is that photo of the monorail? Is that a panoramic one? How did you do take that? With a panoramic camera or a stitching program. I would LOVE to take some panoramics this year on our trip and was thinking about using my BIL's panoramic camera, but I keep hearing about these programs that let you "stitch" together photos to make one big one. I'll have to check some out.
Thanks so much for your kind words. I actually can't take credit for the photo of the monorail photo. It was 'borrowed' with permission from another Diser (Dznefreek) who has some increadably unique photoshopped photos. Since the monorail doesn't go under this sign, Dznefreek must have merged a photo on the monorail with a pic of the entrance to WDW that you drive under and got this cool photo. I am not sure what program he used but I think you could do it with Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro. I have found many awesome photos from lurking on the Photography boards here and most members are very kind with allowing you to borrow photos for personal scrapbooking...

Here are some of mine from our December 2006 trip.

Email me if you wish to have a list of credits for any of the layouts.

normal_wdw18.jpg

normal_wdw19.jpg

normal_wdw20.jpg

normal_wdw17.jpg

normal_wdw16.jpg

normal_wdw15.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter