Digital Scrappers - Post pages here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is one for me today -- all paper and embellishments are from Emily Farnworth's "Enjoy the Ride" kit (Polka Dot Potato) and i did this lo as part of her creative team. Layout is all digi.
Thanks

mickeyCTLO1copy.jpg

How nice! I love the row of tickets! :)

Ironically, I live in the next city over from where Polka Dot Potato is located; they have local digi crops, and I still haven't been to one. (I need to do that sometime!)

sooooo:rolleyes1 , are there any pre-made disney pages that you can just drag/drop pics into?? :teeth:

There are tons of digital pages where you can just drop in your pic and the layout is done. None are Disney specific, going back to the whole trademark thing, but there are so many beautiful quick pages that it's sometimes just too easy!

Here's my LO for the day:

wdw2006severest.jpg

Gosh... I love all these wonderful layouts. They are so inspiring and I hope that someday I can create such beautiful pages. I am still very much a beginner and admitedly not very artistic. Anyway, here are my pages from AK:

5copy.jpg

5copy.jpg

5.jpg

5-2.jpg

5-1.jpg

Lisa - Great job........... just remember, it's not who else likes your lo's, the important thing is to have fun, and remember why we are doing it to begin with! The rest will come with time........ But, i think you did great for your first lo's!!

Here's a disney themed lo from me today (again, all digi)

goofycopy.jpg

:thumbsup2
There are tons of digital pages where you can just drop in your pic and the layout is done. None are Disney specific, going back to the whole trademark thing, but there are so many beautiful quick pages that it's sometimes just too easy!
for a beginning where would I go to find some

Love all you pages:thumbsup2

"sooooo , are there any pre-made disney pages that you can just drag/drop pics into?? "

There are lots of quick pages available all over the internet that you can use for layouts of WDW..

Also, I created about 70 layouts without pics before my trip last year, it served two purposes, one it helped me waiting to get there as it passed many evenings and when I got back I had lots of layouts ready to go to pick from which sped up the scrapping. Those I didn't use I have on a CD awaiting my next trip, along with any I may make between now and then.

Kelly

Lisa - Great job........... just remember, it's not who else likes your lo's, the important thing is to have fun, and remember why we are doing it to begin with! The rest will come with time........ But, i think you did great for your first lo's!!
Thanks so much for your kind words. I am having tons of fun with it and learning more all the time. I love all your designs and it is so inspiring to see such wonderful layouts that have been posted here.

:thumbsup2
for a beginning where would I go to find some
I am new to the whole digitalscrapping thing but some of the sites that I have helped me so much is www.digitalscrapbookplace.com and www.scrapbook-bytes.com (I am sure there are many more great sites also). Both of them offer freebies including many pre-done pages where you would just add your pics (you just have to register - no cost) There are also TONS of free kits with coordinating papers/elements that you can mix and match to create your own pages. There are also tons of great tutorials for how to create certain effect. What program do you have for digital scrapping? I have Paint Shop Pro. The hardest things for me was learning the program in the begining but after doing many tutorials (and adding more RAM to my laptop) I did get the basics down but I still have so much to learn. Now I think my biggest problem is my own creativity...

Also, I created about 70 layouts without pics before my trip last year, it served two purposes, one it helped me waiting to get there as it passed many evenings and when I got back I had lots of layouts ready to go to pick from which sped up the scrapping. Those I didn't use I have on a CD awaiting my next trip, along with any I may make between now and then.
Kelly
Kelly that is a great idea. I would have never thought of it....

Fran -

What a cute page. You got some great shots of your son with the characters too!!!

I am new to the whole digitalscrapping thing but some of the sites that I have helped me so much is www.digitalscrapbookplace.com and www.scrapbook-bytes.com (I am sure there are many more great sites also). Both of them offer freebies including many pre-done pages where you would just add your pics (you just have to register - no cost) There are also TONS of free kits with coordinating papers/elements that you can mix and match to create your own pages. There are also tons of great tutorials for how to create certain effect. What program do you have for digital scrapping? I have Paint Shop Pro. The hardest things for me was learning the program in the begining but after doing many tutorials (and adding more RAM to my laptop) I did get the basics down but I still have so much to learn. Now I think my biggest problem is my own creativity...

I will learn a lot from those sites
thanks for the link
I have Photoshop CS :confused3 but I down loaded the trial of photoshop elements and seem to be getting on better with that
I think once i get the basic learnth and have the time to sit down and do some , there will be no stopping me

Photoshop CS is a big program.. There is no way i would even want to attempt it.. Elements works fine for me! LOL I have version 3.0 , and so far i love it.

Here's one for me today.. just playing around with filters.. (all digi). TFL!

believecastlecopy.jpg

Photoshop Elements is a great program to start with if you're wanting to get in the Photoshop family of programs. Once you've learned it, it makes it easier to make the jump to full Photoshop. :thumbsup2

ETA: I should say, it's easier to jump up to full PS *if you want to*. There's not necessarily any reason you have to ever stop scrapping with PSE. :)

Here's mine for tonight..
Layout is all digi, using "Just Racing" kit by Laura Burger.PM me if you need more info..
testtrackcopy.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter