normal_wdw7.jpg

normal_wdw8.jpg

normal_wdw9.jpg

normal_wdw10.jpg

normal_wdw11.jpg

normal_wdw12.jpg

normal_wdw13.jpg

normal_wdw14.jpg

Kelly, great lo's!! You sure have been busy!!! Not that i want to wish the summer away, but your lo's have already gotten me excited for our november trip.......... there is just something about the WDW holidays..

Kelly -

Those are fabulous layouts!!!!! I have always wanted to goto WDW at the Holidays. It looks so beautiful. What a great time you must have had and how much fun to scrap such a wonderful holdiay album!!!!

Great holiday LOs, you are making me excited... we are planning to go back early Dec!!

Here's more LOs from me from older trips:

wdw2005topiary.jpg

EpcotBall.jpg

AKBehindTheScenes.jpg

ItsASmallWorld.jpg

wdwrocknrollercoaster.jpg

AnimalKingdomCircles.jpg

BoatingIt.jpg

Castle.jpg

Fireworks.jpg

wdw2006aktiger.jpg

wdw2000cruiseportrait.jpg

And the start to my Disney A-Z book, which hasn't gotten very far! :D :
WDWatoz00.jpg

WDWatoz01a.jpg

WDWatoz01b.jpg

Here's one for me today - not exactly disney, but we ate at this place when we went to our disney HHI trip, so i guess it kinda qualifys..lol. ;)
just let me know if you need any of the credits..

piratelopg7copy.jpg

Fran98765, I love your layouts. I just started a digital WDW ABC scrapbook, so I can't wait to see how you finish yours. I may get brave later and post a few of my pages.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments, sorry I didn't answer sooner but I was on a business trip.. Something has to pay for my WDW trips LOL..

As always, email me for layout credits

Here are a some from my October 2005 trip.

epcot27.jpg

libtree.jpg

magking1.jpg

normal_wdw_ak1.jpg

normal_wdw_ak2.jpg

More in next post

I've been digi-scrapping for 2 1/2 years. Such great layouts being shared here! Since I'm deep in Disney planning mode, I've been scrapping some pics from our 04 trip lately. Here's some more recent layouts:

makingmagicalmemories.jpg

chemickeys2.jpg

never.jpg

Miss Kim - Thanks for posting! Great LO's! I have to ask - love the b/w lo -- what paper is that (if you don't mind me asking) on the second lo?

thanks!!

It's by Michelle Underwood at A Cherry On Top -- the kit is Inner Child. Glad you like them!

Oh, cool.. thanks for the quick reply! I love ACOT!!

Miss kim, just looked -- apparently she is having a good sale at ACOT on a bunch of her stuff!! Cool!!

I am just learning to digital scrapbook and thought it would be fun to start a thread with digital scrap pages. Here are a few of mine from the Norway Dinner (cause you can never have too many Princess Pics ;-):
4-1.jpg

4.jpg

4-2.jpg

4-3.jpg

4-4.jpg

I would love to see your digital layouts so please, post some here!!!

I don't do digital, but those are great layouts!!!!!!!! OT- I am going on the DCL Eastern Sept 15-22, can I get on the roster? I have been on the early check in thread. It will be Myself, DH and DD she will be turning 5 the week before the cruise at WDW. Our first Disney Cruise. Thanks so much.:)

I don't do digital, but those are great layouts!!!!!!!! OT- I am going on the DCL Eastern Sept 15-22, can I get on the roster? I have been on the early check in thread. It will be Myself, DH and DD she will be turning 5 the week before the cruise at WDW. Our first Disney Cruise. Thanks so much.:)
Thanks!!!! I will certainly add you to the roster. I have been slacking about keeping up on our cruise thread. I need to catch up with everyone. I have just started digiscrapping our last cruise and will post those pics here when I am done....

Fran - I really love your Chip & Dale pages!!!! You are so creative!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter