December Scrapping Challenge .......Trees,candles and photos

I managed to get 6 pages done today.. Good job everyone.

We are caught up again.

Squid

I have 23 more pages done today... still lots more to go for DH's present to be finished...so I'll be busy for the next few days..

I keep forgetting to join in here. I am at 11 pages for the month so far! I did pretty well in November too but forgot to join the thread lol!!!

2 more and final for the month!

The rest of the month is crazy, so no more scrapping for me :sad1:

DD gets out of school today for a month, DH gets home tomorrow night for 3 weeks :banana:
I can't believe Christmas is only 11 days away, where has this year gone :hourglass :sad2: have dinner with friends on Sunday, 2 playdates with DD friends Monday & Tuesday, need to do :laundy: and pack for trip to WA, leaving the 20 or 21, back home on Jan 1. Thank goodness my shopping/wrapping is done :yay:

So good luck with everyone getting the last few pages scrapped for the month and 2007.

Thanks for hosting Fireplug, you've done GREAT:thumbsup2 , see ya next year :wave2: have a wonderful holiday season everyone :hug:

Lisa :santa:

2 more for me - AND I did all my wrapping (including doing Santa's for him - you can tell he's a bloke :lmao: ) and made soup and a roast dinner :angel: Now I need a little Amaretto and a mince pie:rolleyes1

This is my first time posting in a monthly thread. :) I've done 17 pages so far of our October Disney trip.

I finally finished 2 pages! I have been working on those 2 FOREVER!!! Now to get on with it and get more done!

I did 10 today! Hope to get some more done tomorrow.

Caught up to this point. With all the holiday stuff starting to really pick up pace I can imagine we are ALL busy. Just remember a little scrapbooking can be just the relaxing activity for a little down time! We are doing good so far for this month, keep up the good work!

**I managed to get 8 CJ pages done during the snow today!**

Squid

2 more - may get some done this afternoon as DH is off to the squash club to watch the Chelsea match :thumbsup2

I got 9 done yesterday. We're headed to a family get-together today, but I'm hoping to get some done when we get home--I have to, if this album is going to be done by Christmas!! :)

I finished 8 tag books w/ 8 double sided tags in each...but since they don't count toward the total because they are gifts for them to add photos....

Anyway, DH is home so I can't work on his book....so today I'm going to go downstairs and wrap some gifts and than tomorrow morning tackle the book again... I forgot on the 19th, I'm chaperoning a field trip to see the Roman arts from the Louve' w/ my DS11 and 3 boys in his class...and luckily he got to chose his group so I had final say so... But I'm dreading naked art and pre-teen boys.. maybe I should consider sending DH instead! (or bring a ice water bottle)

2. I'm a long way from my goal of 10 considering how much wrapping I have to do :)

All caught up to this point. I hope I havent missed anyones additions. Let me know if your totals dont look right, thanks.

Squid

I got 10 more done today in the wedding album! Now, I'm up to the actual wedding, so it shouldn't take too much longer!!

MIL & FIL are coming to our house Friday night, so everything has to be cleaned. . .including the scraproom!! :scared1: I'm hoping to get the album done by Tuesday so I can tackle that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter