December Scrapping Challenge .......Trees,candles and photos

Kicky is desperate for snow - he gets so cross the only snow we're getting is in Scotland:lmao: As DH drives for a living, he's not complaining;)

ETA 2 more for me please :thumbsup2:

I went to the 12hr crop at Archivers yesterday and actually made it for 11.5 hrs Woohoo. The ladies there couldn't believe it since I only have a month to go and look like I'm going to pop. LOL Anyway I finished 34 pages and am caught up with my year in review up to Dec. Its actually all the pictures I took with me. I did end up helping my sister with some of her pages. She was working on her Alaska cruise book from the summer and got it finished with her 20 pages.

This was my first 12 hr crop and I wasn't really prepared enough. I had gone through and sorted my photos but I ended up buying more then I had planned since I didn't get a chance to go through my stash really good before I left. Next time I'll get a better layout plan before I go to not spend as much but all in all it was a great time and I can't wait to go back. Lets see the next one is March 2nd and I'm due Jan 31st. I bet I could make it if I really tried. LOL

I'm up tp 0 complete. The 10th is in progress so I'm happy I've met my goal.

Ok since I can't even read what I wrote up there :lmao:

I'm at 13 now. I think I might be able to squeeze in 2 or 3 more but won't make it to the next level. Oh well.

I got 2 done yesterday, and I'm hoping to get some done tonight. USA Network is doing a "Law & Order: SVU" marathon, so if I can get the Christmas stuff down, at least I'll have good watching material while I scrap!! :)

I know I haven't been in at all, but I did get 3 pages done yesterday. I suppose that is 3 more than I had, right? :)

Good job Scrappers! We are heading into the final day of the year so lets see if we can get SOME PAGES DONE :cheer2:

Squid

Ok did 2 pages today. That should take my total for the year to 101!! :cool1:

I'm up to 32 for the month. I was supposed to go to a scrap at my LSS today, but I was too sick to go. :( I wish I could have gotten at least a few pages done today, but I'm still pretty happy with what I've done with my Disney trip album so far. Hopefully I'll surpass this total next month!

My grand total for the month is 35 pages. I did a quick book for my nephew for christmas which helped my totals.

I did 4 more yesterday taking my total for the year (if I've added correctly) to 601 :faint: I couldn't do it without you guy, so thanks for puching me on :thumbsup2

Finished my most difficult album EVER - totally out of my comfort zone, but it's a gift. This is an interm shot - there's more stuff on it now. Every page has pockets and photos, and one has a flip up page with photos inside and out.

20071219book.jpg

Finished my most difficult album EVER - totally out of my comfort zone, but it's a gift. This is an interm shot - there's more stuff on it now. Every page has pockets and photos, and one has a flip up page with photos inside and out.

20071219book.jpg

That is great!!! I love how it looks. Are those wine glass charms hanging on there? It really is so cute!

TFS. What a wonderful job you did stepping out of your comfort zone!!

I got one more page done to finish off the year. Great job everyone on all the pages completed this year!

That album is beautiful! I'm like NEE--I love the look of the word albums. I'm hoping to maybe make a LOVE one for DH for Valentine's Day. It looks really difficult, though!!

I forgot to say in my previous post:

Congratulations to everyone who scrapped in December! We were ROCKIN'!!

Congratulations, too, to rlovew!! :)

I want to get some pages done tonight to get 2008 off to a good start! :thumbsup2

just checking to see everyone's totals!! congrats rlovew :worship: great job everyone :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter