December Scrapping Challenge .......Trees,candles and photos

2 more for me.

I went to an all day crop yesterday, but mainly spent my time on making 5 exploding boxes and 5 mini-calendars for gifts. But the month is not over yet, and once I have one more wrapping session Christmas will be set, so I have high hopes for the second half of the month.

I think I have to be done for the year - had to leave behind all of my scrapping stuff at my apartment at school. Maybe I'll get some more done, but probably not. Good luck to all of you still plugging away! Finish the year strong! :cool1: :cheer2:

I had hoped to get more done yesterday with being snowed in, but only got 1 more done.

A rather poor one for me - but I plan some mroe tonight

I got another 20 done in the last 24 hours. I had to put together something for a friends 50th birthday party so I made a scrapbook of her class, thank goodness I am the photographer for the grade and always have supplies around the house.

Rebecca

Caught up to this point. Apparently the holidays are keeping many of us from scrapping! Keep up the good work !

Squid

I got another 15 done today bringing my total up to 131 for the month. I only have about 10 pages left that I need to finish up for Christmas gifts so I am counting them down. i'll have to see if I get a chance to get to any of my own work before the end of the year.

rebecca

Awesome Rebecca! I will update you right now!

Squid

I got 14 done this morning while my students were watching a movie. That finished off 5 of the Christmas presents I am making. Now I just have 1 more to finish.

Rebecca

I decided since almost everyone was going to be gone today to bring my scrapbooking into work. I got 17 pages done except for the titles because I didn't bring my Cricut. :banana: I will cut those out at home. I think I'll bring my stuff again all next week so I can increase my total! :thumbsup2

I finish 4 more today.. and about 12 more tomorrow and that will close out DH's Christmas present... Yeah!!! :)

4 more for me! DH is working all day tomorrow so I want to get our Honeymoon album finished if I can before I need to clear away for Christmas.:goodvibes

2 more last night, and I'll try to get some more done today while its peaceful :thumbsup2

Yeah! I finished DH's book!!! I hope he likes it... please add 17 more pages...
Only 5 more to go and I'll meet my goal for the month... that should happen with no problem...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter