December Scrapping Challenge .......Trees,candles and photos

fireplug

<font color=red>Keeper of the Flame<br><font color
Okay scrappers, this will be an interesting month. All the Holiday activities should make this a little hectic. That along with my being a complete novice at this :confused3 I am gonna scam the same motivational smilies!
(my apologies to SIOH)

POOH -- 10 pages done
EEYORE -- 20 pages done
TIGGER -- 30 pages done
DONALD -- 40 pages done
MINNIE-- 50 pages done
MICKEY -- 75 pages done
TINK -- 100 pages done
CHESHIRE CAT -- 125 pages done
FIGMENT -- 150 pages done
STITCH -- CURRENT PAGE LEADER!!

So here we go. Sign up and I will give this a go.

Squid

Fireplug-------------------26 pages :eeyore: (mine wont count toward the leader)

StitchIsOurHero ----------74 pages ::minniemo
rlovew------------------ 157 pages :figment: :stitch:
mantaz--------------- 7 pages
Honeybhr 1------------ 35 pages :tigger:
luvmk1971------------- 28 pages :eeyore:
MaryJ----------------- 20 :eeyore:
Aroyer ---------------- 6 pages
BernardandMissBianca --------
MazdaUK---------------- 51 pages ::MickeyMo
Kicky----------------------- 1 page
AlexWyattMommy ------------------- 8 pages
Diana Lyn---------------------40 Pages :donald:
Ariel & Eric----------------- 42 pages :donald:
Vanyel --------------------1 page
PrincessNancy96 ---------------- 45 pages :donald:
New England Eeyore ------------ 33 pages :tigger:
JennyL ------------------ 37 pages :tigger:
tinkerbelle77 ---------------- 3 pages
mommy2mrb---------------- 41 pages :donald:
Fran98765 ------------------35 pages :tigger:
Macca1111 -----------------46 pages :donald:
bigbabyblues --------------- 2 pages
DisneyJan------------------ 4 pages
Yzerbear19 ---------------- 35 pages :donald:
MyLittlePiglet ----------------1 page
dsnygirl--------------------- 13 pages pooh:
kswm30b --------------------32 :tigger:
Queenie ------------------ 11 pages pooh:
RRBB ---------------------- 2 pages
scrappinmom ----------------18 pages pooh:
Mickster ----------------------3 pages

I'm in! I want to get at least 50 pages done this month to move up in the annual thread. Not to mention that SIL's "wedding album with no wedding pics" is going to be about 50 pages, and it's a Christmas present!! ;)

I am in and I have gotten a start with 4 pages done. Only about 100 more to go to finish off my Christmas gifts.

Rebecca

I had to clean up my scrapstuff and get it out of sight for the holidays :( Probably NO pages this month. But I'll cheer for the rest of you!

I am in for December. I am trying to get some pics printed so I will have lots to scrap. I currently have some professional portraits to work on. So I should have plenty to keep me busy through out the month.

But I get to start off with 3 pages done!

Updated to here.

I just hope I dont screw this up. ;)

Squid

Count me in and I promise to do more than last month - :lmao:

I couldnt domuch worse. I will clean off my table...I will clean off my table....If I keep saying it, it will happen right :rotfl:

Please count me in. I did 16 pages last night. Now if I can just finish SIL album for Christmas.

This is my first time to try this, so let's see.....

2 CJ's to work on
Make scrapbook of great grandchildren for my MIL

That should total up to about 14 pages for me.

YIKES! What was I thinking???:confused3

Count me in! I have done 2 so far.

WOO HOO congrats on the win Squid!!! Don't worry you'll be fine hosting this months challenge and if you get stuck I'm sure everyone will help you out.

Add me to the list as well, I probably won't get to many pages done but I'm going to try!

I'm in, and Kicky will be in too (he'll porbably only have 2 or 3 pages). I've fallen behind again with mad week at work leading to total disinclination :sad: But DH is away for the weekend so i can spread my stuff out and not tidy away til late Sunday :thumbsup2

I'm in. I have three CJ to get done, so that'll be a few pages for sure. And who knows, I just might make some of my own. ;)

OK I'll play. The move is complete, the scraproom is finished and I'm about 40 pages behind, this will give me some motivation to get started!!

I'm in with 12 pages already. I worked hard yesterday. I need to finish my mom's work album for Christmas.

I'm in for 1. Yeah. Hope I do better than last month (2). Congrats on the win!

I'm in... I have 1 page already and about 50 more to go before Christmas if not more...

I'm actually going to make my mom some scrapbook pages too... I hit some inspiration this weekend and some ideas so I'm going to make me a set and her a set..

Ok, off to work on DH's Wild West scrapbook from his business trips...

BTW, you will to fine fireplug.... if you need anything just hollar we will be glad to help out!!!

I'm in and I've already blown my pathetic November showing out of the water - 12 pages for me!!

AND.... I have finally finished my April Disney album!! It's been almost finished for over a month, but I just haven't had the chance until now to finish up those dozen pages. It's actually in 2 albums - 172 pages total, and I am so proud of myself! :woohoo:

I'm in this month. I'm home until Christmas and I have some pages to finish for gifts. LOL

Ok Squid...Count me in, this is new to me, I do a little scrapbooking, but not alot...But I want to make 3 scrapbooks for Christmas presents...So count me in for about 30-35 pages. Maybe a few more if I get the time!!! This should be fun!!!

First scrapbook is for my mom, 2nd is for my father in law, and 3rd is for my step daughters mom from step daughter. So wish me lots of luck, this is a very busy month for me!! 2 DD's have birthdays!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter