December Scrapping Challenge .......Trees,candles and photos

I did a mini-book for DH for Christmas today - very very mini so I'm going to say the whole book was equivalent to 2 regular pages for the purposes of this list.

It's really cute though and it will fit perfectly in the pocket of the bag he brings to work. If I carried a purse, I'd make a similar one for myself, but I travel too light for that!

I got 21 done today, and I finished SIL's book! Just in the nick of time!!

I've got 4 more to do to meet my goal for the month--I should be able to knock those out after Christmas. I'm excited to work on our family albums now!! :cool1:

I haven't managed to master travelling light :blush: I do have a couple of small handbags for when I only need essentials (powder, lipstick, keys and very little money) but the rest of the time I have a BIG bag so I can fit my current book in as well (for slow train journeys) plus mobile, diary, credit cards (Poor things, they need to be carried :lmao: ) work pass, travel pass, and all the other essentials like Polos, tissues etc etc etc.

10 pages for me yesterday :thumbsup2 Probably won't get any more done this side of Christmas as everything from the kitchen is in the dining room to make space for the new cooker to be delivered.

Okay I am caught up to this point. Good job to those of you working hard.
I haven't gotten much done this month. Too much stuff going on PLUS all the holiday stuff :confused3

Hopefully I can get going again soon into the new year!

Squid

I got 17 pages done today!

That may be it for the month, although I hope to sneak some time this weekend and do at least a couple more.

11 pages for me - finished my honeymoon album! Now I have to start the December photos, and many of them are poor longshots of school productions so I'm having a bit of a block :headache:

Oh, and ONE for Kicky :)

Squid,

I think I should only have 31 done for the month, you have me listed as 41, though I did 4 more yesterday for a total of 35 so far.

I got 26 done today. Slowly but surely, I'll get the family album caught up. . .maybe?!?! :)

Updated again.Congrats to AlexWyattMommy and Kicky for making the board. Apologies to Yzerbear19 (I left Donald for you anyway) I am gonna try and get a few pages done on Sunday!

Squid

I'm up tp 0 complete. The 10th is in progress so I'm happy I've met my goal.

Hey, I'm here. I don't have much time at the computer these days, and I really don't have much time for scrapping. :( But I have completed 2 whole pages this month. I'd like to get a few more done before New Year's Eve, but in all reality I don't think that's going to happen. At least it's not a total bust of a month, though.

I am sOOOOOOOOOOO proud of me! I thought there was no way I'd get any scrappin done this month

Thank you Ms. Snowstorm.....for dumping 6 inches here yesterday! My kids happily played Wii all morning & played in the snow all afternoon....I scrapped all day...except for a lunch, hot cocoa and to order the pizza for dinner!

I completed 18 pages!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas 06 & New Years Eve 06 are DONE! & I've started working on Spring Break 06 ....

I can add 3 more pages for the month. Not a lot done but I have a goal to meet so I am off to work on some more pages!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter