December Scrapping Challenge .......Trees,candles and photos

way to go on your Nov win :cool1:

please add me to the list, got 8 pages done over the weekend.

Thanks,
Lisa

I'm off to a start with 2. I hope to do 56 this month to get to the next yearly level and 500! I think I have too much on my plate!! :lmao:

Okay I am caught up to this point.

Squid

Yay, I've been waiting since the first for this thread! That's when I got 22 pages done - almost done with my Spain/France trip of 2004...hey, that's caught up for me. ;) Going to try to finish that trip out this month, so my goal is 50 total for the month. Good luck all!

Caught up again ! The computer here at work is having a bad day....

Squid

:banana: :banana: I cleaned off my table :cool1: :cool1:

and I managed to complete the pages I started last month and finished up the ones from that topic. I completed 10 pages. 10 more than last month:lmao:

I'm in, though I probably won't get any done until I finish the website I'm creating. I had the idea to do a website instead of the usual Christmas letter.

Caught up! I am hoping to get some pages done tomorrow.

Squid

I got another 24 pages done tonight - I'm doing well so far, mostly because I know that I won't get any done when I go home for Christmas break. I'm really trying to finish my 2004 trip so that I can move on in the new year. I might make it too! :banana:

Okay I am caught up again. Good Job out there scrappers.

I managed to get the LAST 12 pages done for the National parks Tour. So those two books are done. I think I need to do some "light" scrapping so I may work on the HOOTERS book on Sunday.

Squid

On the board with 4:woohoo: Its been a mad couple of weeks but DH is away for the weekend so I don't need to keep putting things away:rolleyes1 Hopefully, between being a chauffeur tomorrow, I might do some more (but I do need to finish Xmas cards).

I worked on Christmas presents all day and got 20 pages done! :cool1:

I also picked up 200 pics at Walgreens so I hope to get some more done over the weekend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter