December Scrapping Challenge- Princess Nancy Wins!!! Get in those final numbers

9 more done today and I am finished with my gift album. I know I won't be doing any more scrapping until after Christmas. Too much other stuff to get done!

a041.gif
253a180f.gif
smileys-1.gif

teehee.gif

I got 4 pages done in Tahoe last weekend. I am going to get busy right now -- hopefully 4 more will be done - will post again.

2 more. I should have some time between Xmas and New Years to get a few more done I hope.

I didn't think I'd be doing any more this month, but my mom is putting a book together for Grandma for Christmas and we're all helping (hope it gets done!), so I did 12 pages today.

4 more while DS9 and I were listening to The Borrowers on Radio 4:goodvibes

Add another 54 to my total!!!
Dh's book is done!!! Now, I can work on other things now!!!! I can't wait to see how they react to these!!!! They are heavy too!!!!

That brings my grand total to 218!!!

I just finished a small 20 page album of Gracie pictures for DH's Christmas present. He's always complaining that he doesn't have pictures of her so now he has a ton!

Total for December = 20 pages
Total YTD = 248

I'm planning to get 2 more done before year end just so I can be at 250 for the whole year. And to think I only got 58 done in all of 2007!

I just finished the scrap book I was working on for my niece. I have a grand total of 30 pages for the month. whew glad it is done!

I haven't forgotten about you all. As many of you, I've been wayyy busy + getting ready for baby. I'll give awards out again after Christmas. GOD willing that baby waits to be delivered until closer to due date, January 12th. I figure if I keep saying it, he'll wait & prove me a liar. LOL He's head down & I've gotten bigger. So, its making sitting & scrapping very difficult for me. So, I think I'm done for the month. But, who knows, the nesting phase might kick in & I'll be a scrapping crazy woman. GOD's Blessings to you all as you celebrate the holidays w/ family & friends. If you pray, please say a special one for all of our soldiers & families who can't be together this time of year. That was our family last year & it is a very, very difficult time. So, I'm chersishing every minute of this one. Just knowing I can hug my hubby whenever I want has been wonderful. I only wish I had found all of you last year b/c your support & cheerleading is amazing & so beneficial. Keep scrapping & enjoy the holidays. :hippie:

I have such admiration for you forces families - both for parting with your loved ones and for keeping sane while they're away!:worship: :grouphug:

^ more for me (nearly forgot - having a sniffle for the forces :blush: )

I'm just joining in - had a computer crash but now using my brand new one :banana:

I have 26 pages - did a book for my dh for Christmas - it turned out so cute!

Well, I got 4 more finished. I did not finish my mom's album of our trip, so I guess she is getting an IOU.:confused3 I was so behind for Christmas this year. Traveling for the entire first week of December for business definitely didn't help. Happy Holidays everyone.

It's been a quiet Christmas Eve and I finished 6 pages today. Now it's time to get ready for the in-law's Christmas party . . .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter