December Scrapping Challenge- Princess Nancy Wins!!! Get in those final numbers

Updated once again! We are doing wonderfully - especially for December- Keep it Up!!!!

Rebecca

Krisi616 (welcome), pixiedustforever (welcome), & quiltymom (welcome): You've been crowned "Adhesive Aces" & been awarded the "Dancing Reindeer".

ilovemickeymost (that's me), ILuvCrush, JandJ, MazdaUK (welcome), & NewEnglandEeyore: You've been given "Paper & Pixel Power" & been awarded the "little present w/ an x on it".

pjilla (welcome) & rlovew, : Your Sticker Kickin' and Donald & Daisy are out shopping for an extra special girft for you.

Great Job Everyone.:hippie:

Colleen G, disneynut14, dsneygirl, mantaz, New England Eeyore: You've been crowned "Adhesive Aces" & been awarded the "Dancing Reindeer".
Hooray! Way to go everyone!

I only have 2 more pages done but I have made a tonne of holiday cards with my Cricut. I won't count those towards my total but I am really enjoying it.

Hooray! Way to go everyone!

I only have 2 more pages done but I have made a tonne of holiday cards with my Cricut. I won't count those towards my total but I am really enjoying it.

:flower3: post photos please? I love card photos. Never get around to making them myself, but I like to pretend I might. :teeth:

I didnt think I would get a chance to scrap but decided at the last minute to do a book for my Niece/Goddaughter for Christmas. Can you put me down for 12 so far.
Thanks

I've got 2 pages done so far for the month.

I have updated again- I will update again no earlier than Wednesday afternoon- when I return from Disney.

Rebecca

I've got 2 more pages done..
I've got lots in the works that just need photos adhered for my big night of scrapping w/ a friend on Friday (provided weather holds out...) regardless Friday I will ban everyone from my scrap area so I can complete these pages for their gifts... ;)

Since I finished the cards, I can go back to working on pages for the cousins' books. I did 4 pages tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter