December Scrapping Challenge- Princess Nancy Wins!!! Get in those final numbers

Good to see you on the boards again- I have missed you. How are the potty books coming?

Rebecca
Hi Rebecca!

I did 3 more pages on Saturday. Hoping to get more done before Thursday.
Should be easier after DH goes back to work tomorrow (Did I type that outloud?) lol!!!

BTW, the WDW potty books are done! 2009 brings the next edition:
The Happiest Potties in the Land (Disneyland)
and another yet-to-be-named mini book.

Marylee pixiedust:

I've completed another 9 pages this week. That puts me at 13 for the month. I've been working on a desk calendar for DH - for a late Hanukkah present - and hope to finish it tomorrow. I still have his birthday present to finish - his birthday was last month... oops. :rolleyes1

Updated through here!!! We are doing great this month!! Good job finishing out your year! Just a couple of days to finish up some layouts for this year.

Rebecca

2 more! Moves me up to the next level! YEA!

Rebecca, where did the cuties go? Im still learning about such things. Is there a time limit on these?

Yes, I'm back & my bag is full of goodies for all you scrappers. I want to congratulate you on finding time to scrap even during the busiest of times during the year. This is going to be a long list b/c we have a lot of people who have been very busy & we have new people who are on the board for the 1st time. I'd like to welcome ariel&eric (26), Arizona Rita (10), believen (21), Honeybehr1 (42), KSWM30b (11), RRBB (13), TPC Shauna (20), vanyel (26). Since you all have joined us, we can add an extra 169 pages to our monthly & year end total. Keep up the great work.

Its time to do the BUMP :woohoo:

Paper & Pixel Power has been given to disneynut14, Krisi616, & Macca1111. Please use it for good, not evil. :laughing:

JandJ, New England Eeyore, nikkistevej, & pixiedustforever have been Sticker Kickin' some pages out to get such impressive numbers. :cool1:

AlexWyattMommy is an Embellishment Expert. :teacher:

hopemax & rlovew are Crop Champions. :woohoo:

PrincessNancy96 has been crowned Memories Maven:worship:

Woo! I got another 6 pages done today (or should I say yesterday. ;)) That puts me at 19 for the month. And I think over 75 - and a new level - for the year. :banana: Don't know if I'll get anymore done before NYE, but I've got lots of projects in the works and in my head to do next year.

4 more pages done yesterday - this has been a good month for me :)

2 more! Moves me up to the next level! YEA!

Rebecca, where did the cuties go? Im still learning about such things. Is there a time limit on these?

I can't get the picture to show up on the category you are in- all the others are fine.

Rebecca

On my screen the little white square shows up and says something like photo deleted.
I also got 2 more done. Im meeting my personal goal of 2 day and to all the hostesses of this page, GS Honor I will not nickle and dime any more in the new year, unless I start getting to close to the end of the month!:goodvibes

well, not technically "december" BUT I did get 6th and 7th grade done this year, 8th grade is caught up and I just have 2 pages left... christmas stuff. :) none of that would have happened if I hadn't found digital scrapping. :) not only are the pages done, but I even have them printed out. :) maggie

I did TEN pages tonight. All my own pages. Not swap stuff. :woohoo:
:rolleyes1 Okay, I used all swap stuff on them.

2 more for me. I won't make my goal of 120 but I am pretty close and I am thrilled with my results for 2009.

We're about to head out and up the mountain to get to the cabin and change before our party. I just wanted to make sure that I posted that I actually completed two more pages last night which brings me to 22 for the month and 250 for the year. I can't believe I did it. That's the most I've EVER done in one year so I have to say our 2008 Year to Create truly did work for me.

Happy New Year everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter