December Scrapping Challenge- Princess Nancy Wins!!! Get in those final numbers

Hugs to you Ilovemickeymost!!!! I know how hard it is w/ a family member in the service.. while its a cousin now.. it's still hard for his wife..and it was hard when my brother was in the navy... those were the hardest holidays!!!
There is not enough thank yous in the world to go out to the soliders and their families every day!!!

Good luck w/ baby...hope he/she waits till January... :)

Hope to get a few pages done maybe tonight or tomorrow... once the kids attack their gifts.. we won't be seeing them for hours..
ok, off to get Christmas Eve dinner going...

Everyone have a safe and happy holiday!!!!

"Mickeymost" God bless you and Dh and thank him for what he's done and doing. Have had friends in the service and cant thank those people enough!
Good luck with baby! You're almost there!:goodvibes

I finished the book I wanted to make for MIL and gave it to her yesterday.
She couldnt look at it as she would start crying! Everyone else loved it.
Its the first time Ive done something like that.
So for the month, which my goal is 10 pages, I figure this would count as 4 pages. Thats what I would count it as.
The other 6 will be easy to get done brfore months end.

I gave the scrapbooks to everyone last night at Grammy's house. There was much ooooing and ahhhhing, and some crying. Cousin #1 (who I took the pictures for) was so emotional from just the title page, I didn't know how she was going to make it through both books. The first 10 pages were a big exclamation on every page. They had gotten photos from a bunch of people, but I was the only one who got photos of several people, so they were very happy about that.

Only thing I should have done, was take pictures of the completed books for myself, so I could remember what I had done in the future.

Over the past few days I've gotten 12 more pages done. I also assembled 3 albums tonight - that's 3 albums worth of pages no longer taking up space in my scrap room! :woohoo: A small dent in the madness, but a dent nonetheless.

I was a busy bee today & completed 25 pages.
Wish I could have included the loads of :laundy: done, too!

Marylee pixiedust:

I just got CM's Story Book Creator+ for Christmas and hav been playing around with it. I got my first digital page done. I wasn't expecting to really make a page, just to figure out how it works, but it came out pretty cute. So it's a keeper. Add 1 more for me. Maybe I will actually get caught up in 2009! :rotfl2:

Updated through here! Everyone is doing a great job for Decemeber especially. Just a few more days to finish up your goals for the year.

Rebecca

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday! I got 4 more pages completed last night and hope to do more tonight.

Now I'm ready to tackle our wedding album, which I thought was done, but looking through it this morning I'm just not all that happy with it . . .

I got 14 more done for a total of 25!

I am 5 away from beating last years record, hopefully I can eek some out before the new year!

5 more today.. I've got DS12's 4-H book current (I still have some things to catch up on..but it's only cover pages so I'm current w/ the records and photos!!!)

Woo hoo!!
Now to finish DD's on Tuesday to be caught up with hers too!!!

I MADE IT!!!:cool1:
Please add 2 more for my monthly total of 10 pages!!!!
I am personally thrilled that I have met my goal!
Dare I say, I might even make it into the next group?:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter