• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

December Scrapping Challenge- Princess Nancy Wins!!! Get in those final numbers

I have 20 pages to add to my total putting me at 25 for the month. If I can get DD on to bed soon, maybe I can pump out a few more. That sure would be nice!!

Updated- I added back in some regular smilies since the ones we had been using were deleted from the photobucket.

Rebecca

I had a personal goal of 2 pages a day from Christmas Evev when I did MILs book and I just finished the last 2 pages for 2008, which puts me at 16!:cool1:
And Ive started laying out the next project!

HAPPY SCRAPPIN YEAR!!!:cool1:

I finished up 14 pages today. :thumbsup2
That's probably gonna do it for the year.

Happy New Year (almost)!!! party:

Marylee pixiedust:

I did 25 this month, for a total of 252 this year. Wow, that really sounds like a lot! :) Last year I think I was in the 80s.

Boy I didn't come close to achieving what i hoped to do this month:scared:
Oh well... there's always january!!

I should have figured that i'd stretch myself a little too thin with Xmas and all

Congrats to all of you who made it!!

happy new year!!

Paula

better late than never....

here is my totals for December: 12 pgs I think that should have me at 211 for all of 08....I counted up my talleys at home and think I may be more like 241...but not sure:confused3

anyways it was a good year, didn't meet every goal I set, but I'm still so proud and excited of what I did scrap and create!

:thanks: DisBoards!

Great job everyone! I'm looking forward to starting on my 2009 goals this long weekend.

Thanks everyone!!! I will be starting the January challenge momentarily!!!

It's an impressive number because of the 4~ ABC books... gotta love them!!!!
Now, I've got about 5 projects in the works in my room...but everyone wants to eat and go to the museum...so my 365 photo will be off our trip!!! The first of the new year!! Woo hoo!!!

:thumbsup2 Which one are you heading to?
The boys are still on their way back from KY, but we may hit the Cincy one tomorrow or Saturday.

The INdy Children's Museum..and seems everyone is getting antsy.. I need to eat...and get ready..and everyone it looking @ me because I'm on the computer!!! Hello!! My friends! My friends need me!!!

I wish those two shared their membership. It would easier to talk DH into traveling if it was "free". :)

2 more for me in December. I'll be away this weekend but when I get back the January crazy scrapping will start! It has to or I will never get caught up!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter