December Scrapping Challenge- Princess Nancy Wins!!! Get in those final numbers

rlovew

DIS Veteran
December is Here!!! Time to finish up our scrapping year on a great note! Get those pages filled up and journaled. Everyone is welcome. We have an annual thread that is updated from here at the end of each month. These are the same categoreis as in our annual one. Have fun and get that scrapping done! Finish up the albums before the end of the year and get some Christmas presents done. We count pages of all sizes (you can choose to half the count if you don't think they small ones are worth as much. You can scrap digitally, with paper, or hybrid scrapping. It all counts!!!

Pages so far: 1183- that is about 37 per day!!!
Most Pages: :tigger:

Players:
Kicky
princess stitch
aroyer

:banana: AdhesiveAce (1-10 pages)::banana:
mrs. hower726: 2
tiggerfan6: 4
ColleenG: 4
quiltymom: 3

:yay: Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages)::yay:
believen: 21
clairemolly: 22
MazdaUk: 23
ILuvCrush: 13
disneynut14: 20
Macca1111: 14
Krisi616: 14
TPC Shauna: 22
RRBB: 19
Arizona Rita: 16
dsneygirl: 11
LindaBabe: 20
mousescrapper: 12
Fran98765: 23

:love: Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages)::love:
pjlla: 29
New England Eeyore: 45
pixiedustforever: 48
Honeybehr1: 42
vanyel: 26
JandJ: 29
Bernard and Miss Bianca: 25
ariel & eric: 26
nikkistevej: 31
mantaz: 25
ilovemickeymost: 27
kswm30b: 25
Yzerbear19: 42

:woohoo: Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages)::woohoo:

:cheer2: Crop Champion (75-100 pages)::cheer2:
hopemax: 86
AlexWyattMommy: 85

:jumping1: More than 100 pages::jumping1:
rlovew: 100
Princess Nancy 96: 223 :tigger:

Rebecca

Let's go for it! I am in and ready to get scrapping. Got to finish wrapping a few gifts first!!

I'm in.. I have a goal of 100... mainly because my photos are on order for 4 scrapbooks for Christmas gifts (the ABC books for the kids & I made one for DH!)

I'm in...I have to finish my mom's album for Christmas. I am only on day 3 of our 8 day trip! I better get a move on!:moped:

Me and Kicky are in - not done anything yet this month:rolleyes1 :rotfl2:

Count me in! My goal for the year was 365...I have only done 164. I better get to work this month!! I've got 201 pages to do! :eek:

I am in. My goal for the month is to finish the year with an organized scrap room - and that means finishing up all the half-finished projects I have started taking up space in boxes on the floor. I am not allowing myself to start anything new until I clear out that backlog.

Put me down for 2 pages already today. My goal for December is 32. That way, I'll have bumped into the Memories Maven category. What a great way to end the year. Only 30 more to go.

HI everyone!! I know I can't get much done this week... but I'll set a goal of bringing both my DDs Dance albums up to date by month's end.... probably be about 50 pages:scared1:

Paula

I'm in! I have 2 done thusfar, my monthly goal is approx. 31 - I want to finish my Disney albums from May before I go to visit my parents on the 18th. :cool1:

Count me in! My goal for the year was 365...I have only done 164. I better get to work this month!! I've got 201 pages to do! :eek:

You can do it!!! I did 200 last month and had company for 12 days. Just think it is less than 7 each day. 4 double page layouts- take them out in the morning and start setting them up- think about them as you go about your day. Attach them in the evening and before you know it you will be done.

Rebecca

Ok, I'm in! I have been extremely unproductive the last two months... something about swaps...:rolleyes1

I got my expression on Black Friday so I am ready to rock! I need to get a tonne of photos developed though first. I'm not sure if I can get my 120 but I will definitely break 100 which I am pretty happy with.

I'm in. I need to do more then 29 to beat my record from last year. I don't think I'll make it to 365.

Rebecca would you mind if I go into your post and fix the smilies?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter