December Scrapbooking Challenge

I got 4 more pages done today.. and still have 5 more to go...I want to add a bunch more but I'll do that over time... so DH's book is 5 pages from completion! yeah!! :) NOW, onto the wrapping!

I finished 3 pages this afternoon while DS3 slept and DD7 blared High School Musical from her bedroom. It's a sad state when I'm singing the songs because I've heard it SO MANY TIMES! Anyway, I'm out of here tomorrow and won't be able to scrap anymore this month.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks for running this challenge, KAMommy! Please steer clear of the swings until I get back here. And get that post count up to 900...you're so close! :teeth:

JandJ said:
I got 5 pages done yesterday :yay:

My car is broken down today so I'm stuck home and will hopefully get some more scrapping done!

I got your total updated JandJ. I hope your car gets better! I hate being stuck without transportation.

jennyL said:
Two more last night before the movie and I also Wishbladed the title page and some other dates I needed for pages to come. I'll be working like crazy once I get home from dinner with my grandparents tonight.

I got your total added up, jennyL. I do the same thing as you. I try to figure out what I am going to cut so I can get the cutting done at once. I have the Craft Robo...and aren't they the best things ever! I cut some 7 inch Christmas tags last night to label boxes for presents at the family thing. That machine is one of the best things I have ever purchased.

PrincessNancy96 said:
Finished the last 5... I had a few more ideas but needed to call it quits... :)

I have everything updated for you! Congrats on finishing the book!!! :banana:

luvmy2sams said:
I finished 3 pages this afternoon while DS3 slept and DD7 blared High School Musical from her bedroom. It's a sad state when I'm singing the songs because I've heard it SO MANY TIMES! Anyway, I'm out of here tomorrow and won't be able to scrap anymore this month.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!

Thanks for running this challenge, KAMommy! Please steer clear of the swings until I get back here. And get that post count up to 900...you're so close! :teeth:

I know you are taking off - but I have your total updated and you are currently in the lead!

The HS Musical songs are SO addicting. I think I hear them in my sleep after DS has been on a marathon. Now he is getting his sister adicted too!

And have you noticed the gratutious posting!!! :thumbsup2

I got 40 pages done over the last 2 days! I am done. In more ways than one, but I finished a Christmas present for my brother and his wife. It is hard to do an album for someone else! Good thing she had given me some of the journaling! :) Now, on to the other jobs I have to finish... Thanks for hosting this month, Cherie! :teeth:

I didn't remember posting before, so my total is 40. Not 40 more. Sorry for any confusion, but that is my life right now.

I finally got some time to work today--love that Christmas Break!! I got 19 pages done in our June book. . .I refuse to think about how many pages I have left. It may take a forklift to even begin to look at this book! That puts me at 25 for the month, and I'm hoping to get a lot more done before I have to go back to work.

Sending pixie dust to KAMommy--just talked to her, and her DS (A) has the flu. If his fever breaks by tomorrow, he can go to the Christmas stuff. If you read this, please send pixie dust her way!! :wizard: :wizard:

I'm on the board!! :yay:

After yesterday's activities I finally had the chance to sit down and do some scrapping! I did 9 pages!

But my bigger accomplishment has to be that when the DIS went down on Friday night I used that time to reorganize my supplies - instead of being in sheet protectors like before all my scraps are organized by color in drawers. After just one scrapping session I can already see how this will make it easier to scrap and more importantly - to clean up afterwards! I also pulled a bunch of papers, embellishments, etc that I got for a particular theme and stored those together so when I go to work on that theme stuff is all in one place. Finally, I put together my "Pizza Box" contributions. I have so much stuff to put in there! I still have a couple of "hot spots" that I need to go through - that, and more scrapping, is my goal for the rest of the week.

I got 40 pages done over the last 2 days! I am done. In more ways than one, but I finished a Christmas present for my brother and his wife. It is hard to do an album for someone else! Good thing she had given me some of the journaling! :) Now, on to the other jobs I have to finish... Thanks for hosting this month, Cherie! :teeth:

I got your total updated, Mickster! WOW! You must have worked night and day! Congrats on finishing the album.

I finally got some time to work today--love that Christmas Break!! I got 19 pages done in our June book. . .I refuse to think about how many pages I have left. It may take a forklift to even begin to look at this book! That puts me at 25 for the month, and I'm hoping to get a lot more done before I have to go back to work.

Sending pixie dust to KAMommy--just talked to her, and her DS (A) has the flu. If his fever breaks by tomorrow, he can go to the Christmas stuff. If you read this, please send pixie dust her way!! :wizard: :wizard:

I got your totals changed, SIOH. And you are right, you should have some great scrapping time, since DH has to go off to work and you get to stay home. Unless of course, you want to call me at work to keep me company...:rolleyes1

Thanks for the pixie dust - it must have worked, DS's fever broke Saturday morning, so he was able to join all Christmas festivities. He was a little tired, but did great.:banana:

I'm on the board!! :yay:

After yesterday's activities I finally had the chance to sit down and do some scrapping! I did 9 pages!

But my bigger accomplishment has to be that when the DIS went down on Friday night I used that time to reorganize my supplies - instead of being in sheet protectors like before all my scraps are organized by color in drawers. After just one scrapping session I can already see how this will make it easier to scrap and more importantly - to clean up afterwards! I also pulled a bunch of papers, embellishments, etc that I got for a particular theme and stored those together so when I go to work on that theme stuff is all in one place. Finally, I put together my "Pizza Box" contributions. I have so much stuff to put in there! I still have a couple of "hot spots" that I need to go through - that, and more scrapping, is my goal for the rest of the week.

I updated page one to get your pages in, NEE. I so agree about the organizing though. I got a paper stacker a few weeks ago, and just being able to lay my hands on things has made my projects go so much smoother. Good luck on your remaining hot spots!

What is a paper stacker? :confused3

Oh, it is cool! It is a series of wire mesh cubes that are about 13 x 13. The dividers are about 2 inches apart, so they hold your paper perfectly. I just put mine beside my supply cabinet and layered my paper in by color. It is amazing! Now if I need a color, I just look down the stack and pull it. Everything stays separated and flat.

I got mine at AC Moore on sale. They are normally about $50, I paid $25 on one of their terrific Tuesday sales.

Not sure I updated before I left but I did finish my dads book and have a total count of 22 so far. I'm of the rest of the week so lets see what else I can get done.

Oh, it is cool! It is a series of wire mesh cubes that are about 13 x 13. The dividers are about 2 inches apart, so they hold your paper perfectly. I just put mine beside my supply cabinet and layered my paper in by color. It is amazing! Now if I need a color, I just look down the stack and pull it. Everything stays separated and flat.

I got mine at AC Moore on sale. They are normally about $50, I paid $25 on one of their terrific Tuesday sales.

Hmmmm, I'll have to check it out....:)

I got 9 more pages done!

And even better than that I got a job with a great company :goodvibes :goodvibes

Well, I haven't done any scrp booking over the entire holiday season, but I spent all of last night organizing my room. I got a cricut for Christmas so I was able to get everything all set up. Definately planning on getting some stuff done tonight!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter