December Scrapbooking Challenge

MazdaUK said:
I did 6 pages on Sunday! (DH went over to DBil to watch football and took DS(13) with him and DS(7) watched a DVD).

My computer is completely dead at them moment :sad: and needs a new hard drive, so i can only get on here at work :guilty:

I'm just so glad I use Snapfish so all my digital photos are safe! :earseek:

I got your total updated, MazdaUK. I am so sorry about your computer. I have worried about the same thing, that's why I started using Snapfish, too (well, one of the reasons).

Just to prove it's anyone's game...Honeybehr1 has just pulled into the lead! It's a close race, though, and only the checkered flag will tell who wins...

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Sorry, I just bought Talladega Nights...too much NASCAR! :blush:

I updated your total Honeybehr1. :goodvibes

I am finally in- I did 12 pages today. I have to finish another 8 before Thursday morning as I am giving this as a gift then.

Rebecca

rlovew said:
I am finally in- I did 12 pages today. I have to finish another 8 before Thursday morning as I am giving this as a gift then.

Rebecca

I have you in and updated, Rebecca. I am so glad you are playing!

Hey! Does finished 86 baby shower invites from hell count? :lmao: Didn't think so... I would love to be working on my books, but instead I'm making baby shower invites for someone else entirely! On the plus side, I'm getting paid! Maybe this weekend. Keeping the fingers crossed but not too tight. I have to add ribbon to the invites. :teeth:

I finished the last 8 pages in my book so I have 20 so far this month. Now after a couple days of cooking I will be back to the grindstone to finish another 20 page book before Christmas. I can't wait until the week after Christmas when I hope to make my 30th birthday trip album.

Well, at least I'm not the only one who is still at "zero" :rotfl: I've been job hunting - heck of a time of year to do that! But hopefully I'll get some pages done this weekend - fingers crossed!!

Mickster said:
Hey! Does finished 86 baby shower invites from hell count? :lmao: Didn't think so... I would love to be working on my books, but instead I'm making baby shower invites for someone else entirely! On the plus side, I'm getting paid! Maybe this weekend. Keeping the fingers crossed but not too tight. I have to add ribbon to the invites. :teeth:

I can't imagine hand crafting 86 baby shower invitations...that's like my defination of a very hot place! :rotfl2:

But I might do it for money. Congrats on making money doing something you enjoy...that is the dream, isn't it!

I'm up 6 more pages!!! DH's book is coming along!!! I have so much I want to do..but I better save it for other books.. don't want to overload it!!! :)

Well, this has not been a good week for me. It has been so busy!! Then hwne I have had the time to scrap book, I didn't have any pictures!! Wal-Marts printer was down, so I didn't get any pictures, then when I finally was able to pick them up, they weren't dated!! So it took we a whole evening to get them in order. Now tonight we are at my mom's for her b-day, and tomorrow night is the school concert. I should be free Friday night, but we have another xmas get together on Sat. night. Oh well, 'tis the season!!!

No real point to this post, just wanted to vent at where all my scrappin' time has gone!!

This has not been a productive week(s) for me either! I'm holding out hope for next week, too--we go on Christmas Break on Wednesday the 20th (at 10 a.m.) and I hope to have LOTS of time to scrap!!

rlovew said:
I finished the last 8 pages in my book so I have 20 so far this month. Now after a couple days of cooking I will be back to the grindstone to finish another 20 page book before Christmas. I can't wait until the week after Christmas when I hope to make my 30th birthday trip album.

I have your total updated and I envy you a birthday trip!

JandJ said:
Well, at least I'm not the only one who is still at "zero" :rotfl: I've been job hunting - heck of a time of year to do that! But hopefully I'll get some pages done this weekend - fingers crossed!!

Don't feel bad, JandJ. I haven't done much this month either...I think I need the challenge to get me going.

Good luck on the job hunt. :wizard:

StitchIsOurHero said:
This has not been a productive week(s) for me either! I'm holding out hope for next week, too--we go on Christmas Break on Wednesday the 20th (at 10 a.m.) and I hope to have LOTS of time to scrap!!

You won't scrap....you know you are going to have so much to do...How is it that we SAY we won't overextend ourselves and then we do it anyway! :confused3

littlelambie said:
Well, this has not been a good week for me. It has been so busy!! Then hwne I have had the time to scrap book, I didn't have any pictures!! Wal-Marts printer was down, so I didn't get any pictures, then when I finally was able to pick them up, they weren't dated!! So it took we a whole evening to get them in order. Now tonight we are at my mom's for her b-day, and tomorrow night is the school concert. I should be free Friday night, but we have another xmas get together on Sat. night. Oh well, 'tis the season!!!

No real point to this post, just wanted to vent at where all my scrappin' time has gone!!

I can really identify with your week. We have had the second grade Christmas program Tuesday night, saxophone lessons tonight, 7th grade band concert tomorrow night, and I have a PTO board meeting next Tuesday. I have pictures on my camera which I haven't even unloaded...and I never leave them on the card for long. I don't even know if they are GOOD!

PrincessNancy96 said:
I'm up 6 more pages!!! DH's book is coming along!!! I have so much I want to do..but I better save it for other books.. don't want to overload it!!! :)

I have you updated Nancy. And I don't know the meaning of overloaded books, ask SIOH! I can tell you what you need at the hardware store to put together a 4 inch binder! :rotfl2:

I'm determined that my total for the month won't be zero, even if that means doing one page on December 31!

I tackled a few extra projects that messed up my original plans. I've made 4 altered paint cans for gifts, with one more almost finished. My DH liked them so much he asked me to make them for my DsD's - I'm glad to do it but Christmas is getting closer by the day. Then I planned to make a mini-album for a gift and everything I did tonight just came out so badly I'm ready to throw the whole thing out the window! I found a different album I had in my stash that will be much easier, so I think when I sit down to do that it will go much smoother. But all these projects must be done by Christmas and I have the 2 days off after Christmas and New Year's weekend off. Prime scrapping time, right? ;)

We've got a panto to go to the day after Boxing Day, and the day after that DS(13) has to have an ingrowing toenail removed. On the plus side DH is home so maybe he can take him and I'll sat home with DS(7) and we can scrap together - well, he'll do his regular one page and I'll do some more once he's got fed up and wandered off to play with his new toys!

Or, if my computer is back, I'll have to retype all the recipes I had typed in ready for the recipe books I'm making for the boys :sad:

KAMommy said:
I have you updated Nancy. And I don't know the meaning of overloaded books, ask SIOH! I can tell you what you need at the hardware store to put together a 4 inch binder! :rotfl2:
I want that 4 inch binder.. what do I need.. List... give me a list... because my DISNEY book needs it... I'm so far behind in that book....

KAMommy said:
Good luck on the job hunt. :wizard:
Thank you! I had a good interview yesterday, but it's a 45 minute commute and pays $4k less than my last job :sad2:
I had a great interview today, the job is 10 minutes from home, and pays what I was making before I got laid-off in the Spring. I really like the sound of the job and they said I'd get a second interview within the next 2 weeks so fingers are firmly crossed ::yes::

I intend to get a lot of scrapbooking done . . . I just sent an order to Shutterfly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter