December Scrapbooking Challenge

KAMommy

<font color=teal>I am ADDICTED to America's Next T
I can't believe the Holidays are here! What better time to dust off our pictures and reminisce than now.

So even though you are sure to be incredibly busy this monty, join our December scrapbooking challenge. . .just count the number of pages you have completed with journaling and post. You can post a bunch at one time, post daily, or whatever works for you!

So...who's playing this month??

OH - as an added bonus to hosting this challenge, I hope to get my post count to at least 900 before the end of the year. Look for lots of gratuitous posting! ;)

The players :rockband:

B&MB
Michele - 13 pages
PrincessNancy96 - 15 pages
Tiggerfan6
Mickster - 46 pages
luvmy2sams - 36 pages
rlovew - 20 pages
StitchIsOurHero - 80 pages
littlelambie - 38 pages
nono
pjlla - 28 pages
jennyL - 22 pages
JandJ - 14 pages
MazdaUK - 22 pages
NewEnglandEeyore - 9 pages
Honeybehr1 - 33 pages

You can put me on the list and I have already begun the tally. Since we were kind of trapped inside because of the ice/snow storm, I started working on the 1st. So far 11 pages!!! WooHoo!! Thanks for hosting!!! :wave:

Buffy - of course I will give a "bonus" for a finished album. I know how great that feels!

Michele - way to go! :banana: There is nothing like cold weather to help the scrapping tally along, huh?

I will get you guys in the game!

Count me in !! !This is a great way to help me keep on track.
Good luck to everyone~~~~

Nancy - nothing like goals and deadlines to keep us in line, right?

Tiggerfan6, you're right, this is a great way to keep track of your scrapping.

I wasn't going to join. I just don't know if I'll get anything done. My goal is to get thorugh our Feb 2006 trip. We're going again in Feb and I want it done before we go. Here's to hoping I can do it! :thumbsup2

Mickster, we don't care if you don't get much done - but if you're finishing an album, you just might win - it did it for me!

We are just glad you want to play!

Count me in again! We were snowed in on Friday, so I took advantage and scrapbooked with DD7. I've completed 9 pages so far. :)

KAMommy said:
Nancy - nothing like goals and deadlines to keep us in line, right?

Tiggerfan6, you're right, this is a great way to keep track of your scrapping.
Goals! They are a must!!!
Especially since I'm the only one that wraps around here.. I'm forever wrapping!!! I'll scrap to ease my mind from wrapping!!! :crazy:

I need to join in. I have to start and finish my mom's album for Christmas.

Rebecca

You know I'm in! I have to finish those 2 Disney trips that I'm behind before we go again in March. . .not to mention the family album!! ;)

I'm in!! Not doing any crops this month with the busy holiday season, but still hope to get lots done!!

Wow - we are getting lots of players.

luvmy2sams - It is almost worth it to get snowed in, isn't it? ;)

rlovew - I did an album for my mom for her anniversary next week and give it to her months ago...I could't wait!

littlelambie - I know what you mean about busy. We are swamped and I am really hoping to get my family album caught up.

StitchIsOurHero - I knew you would be in! Now if you can just get "people" to leave you alone so you can scrap!

PrincessNancy96 said:
Goals! They are a must!!!
Especially since I'm the only one that wraps around here.. I'm forever wrapping!!! I'll scrap to ease my mind from wrapping!!! :crazy:

I'm the only one who wraps, too! I buy DH gift bags to put my stuff in. You would think an architect could figure out folding paper around a box, but...not so much! :rotfl2:

Ok, 6 pages done for me tonight! Still not to the first park day of the 9-day June trip, but we're getting there! :rolleyes: KAMommy--I'm looking for :wizard: for those "people" to leave me alone! :teeth:

I'm in! I've ordered some prints of my pics, and I hope to put together at least 1 album this month! :thumbsup2

nono said:
I'm in! I've ordered some prints of my pics, and I hope to put together at least 1 album this month! :thumbsup2

I'll get you added nono. Thanks for playing!

StitchIsOurHero said:
Ok, 6 pages done for me tonight! Still not to the first park day of the 9-day June trip, but we're getting there! :rolleyes: KAMommy--I'm looking for :wizard: for those "people" to leave me alone! :teeth:

We will keep the pixie dust coming! pixiedust: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter