December Scrapbooking Challenge

Yeah, the month is almost done.. just a few short hours!!! Congrats to everyone on their accomplishments!!! I hope to do better next month and year!!!

Happy New Year! And no, I didn't get any more pages done :sad:

Happy New Year, everyone!! I didn't manage to get any more done yesterday, either. I had hoped to get 2007 off to a good start today, but we are headed to MIL/FIL's to watch the UT game--Go Vols!!

I hope everyone has a great January 1st!!

Happy New Year Everyone. :cheer2: :dance3: :yay: :woohoo:

I didnt get anymore done this month. I started out so well and then ppffttt. When the decorations came up from the basement, my scrapping came to a screaching halt. Now I need to clean off the table and file the new things I got and start new. I finished my wedding album last month, so perhaps move on to the honeymoon?

I need to start DS Cub Scout book but am having trouble finding stuff locally

Well my grand scrapping plans yielded a whopping total of 4 pages. Better than nothing!

I got stuck when I realized I needed a whole lot of journalling that would take longer than normal so I sat and wrote out journalling for a few different sets of pictures. That way, when I go to do them it will be much easier.

Congratulations to StitchIsOurHero!!! With 80 pages, SIOH wins this month!
party:

But I have to give a big hand to everyone who participated. You all got a LOT of pages done this month! I am so impressed with your dedication.

Thanks for playing with me in December. I really enjoyed myself! :thanks:

Congrats Sticth!! You have really been on a great roll over the last few months!! 80 pages in one month is amazing!! So, get moving on the Jan sign ups, I might get some done this afternoon.

I agree with y'all. I need to get motivated. BUT, SIOH is at her MIL's watching UT try their hardest to lose their bowl game. She knows she won...we checked the board last night after midnight, but it may take her a while to post the January thread.

Thanks for the congratulations--October & December are the only months I ever seem to get anything done! :banana: If only you could see what a wreck my scrap room is! DH said he was afraid to walk in!!

I've posted the January challenge, so come on over and play!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter