December Scrapbooking Challenge

Well, I got 5 done tonight. I called it quits early so I could get all my other stuff done before the Amazing Race started. I have one page left, and then I will be at xmas of last year!!! WOW...that is almost like being caught up!! LOL!!

Happy scrappin' all!!

Wow - five more pages AND you are nearly "caught up". Isn't it odd how we scrappers define caught up...for me, caught up is less than a year behind!

I'm in this month..... I completed 28 pages this weekend. Mostly because they had been started last month, but never completed as I was working on a gift album for Thanksgiving! My goal is to complete our 2004 WDW trip this month. It should be a totally reachable goal, as I have only 1 1/2 days of the trip left to do. Good luck to you all.................P

Count me in. i'm determined to get my dads book done for Christmas. I went through all my old pictures and marked the ones I need copies of. Thats gonna be this weeks task with a weekend of putting the whole book together ahead of me.

Please count me in this month!

I don't know how much I'll get done between Christmas shopping, wrapping, and baking, but joining in will get me motivated!!

pjlla said:
I'm in this month..... I completed 28 pages this weekend. Mostly because they had been started last month, but never completed as I was working on a gift album for Thanksgiving! My goal is to complete our 2004 WDW trip this month. It should be a totally reachable goal, as I have only 1 1/2 days of the trip left to do. Good luck to you all.................P

Welcome to the challenge! Wow! 28 pages already. You are setting a high bar! ;)

jennyL said:
Count me in. i'm determined to get my dads book done for Christmas. I went through all my old pictures and marked the ones I need copies of. Thats gonna be this weeks task with a weekend of putting the whole book together ahead of me.

It is so sweet of you to be doing a book for your dad! Good luck getting pictures copied.

JandJ said:
Please count me in this month!

I don't know how much I'll get done between Christmas shopping, wrapping, and baking, but joining in will get me motivated!!

We are here to motivate!!! :thumbsup2

And, BOY do I understand about the Christmas rush!

Go on then! Count me in! (as I did 2 pages yesterday)

I'm in, I'm in!! I think this is a great motivator.

I just returned from a weekend at WDW with my 2 girlfriends and I'm going to be making a scrapbook for each of us - I know I probably won't finish by the end of the year, but I hope to make a big dent in them!

Well, I only got 4 pages done tonight. I had to quit early to do some laundry so I could get to bed early to try and get rid of this headache. I did finish my mom's calander tonight. I had to do six months, and not my sister will do the other six. Felt good to get that completed.

I finished 4 pages tonight. I'm trying to stay away from my stuff until after the kiddos are in bed, which isn't easy sometimes. Anyway, I'm up to 13 pages so far this month. Hopefully I'll be able to scrap away on Friday night and Saturday. Geez...I remember when Fridays meant heading out on the town with DH. Now I spend them waiting for DH to get home from work so I can blockade myself in my room to scrapbook in peace. :lmao:

MazdaUK - you are in. Thanks for joining the challenge this month!

NEE - can I just say how VERY jealous I am that you got to take a quick trip to the world!

Honeybehr1 - GREAT start! I have you added!

littlelambie said:
Well, I only got 4 pages done tonight. I had to quit early to do some laundry so I could get to bed early to try and get rid of this headache. I did finish my mom's calander tonight. I had to do six months, and not my sister will do the other six. Felt good to get that completed.

I'm with you. I don't understand why the laundry fairy won't come to my house! I could get so much more done.

I hope you feel better and congrats on finishing the calander. That's a great idea.

luvmy2sams said:
I finished 4 pages tonight. I'm trying to stay away from my stuff until after the kiddos are in bed, which isn't easy sometimes. Anyway, I'm up to 13 pages so far this month. Hopefully I'll be able to scrap away on Friday night and Saturday. Geez...I remember when Fridays meant heading out on the town with DH. Now I spend them waiting for DH to get home from work so I can blockade myself in my room to scrapbook in peace. :lmao:

I can SO relate. Last night I organized my paper and my DD7 wanted to help. I couldn't say no, but I could have gotten done SO much faster without her assistance! :goodvibes I spend Saturday mornings waiting for DH to wake up so I can go to "work".

I think I just might be a tad obsessed. :lmao:

KAMommy said:
I can SO relate. Last night I organized my paper and my DD7 wanted to help. I couldn't say no, but I could have gotten done SO much faster without her assistance! :goodvibes I spend Saturday mornings waiting for DH to wake up so I can go to "work".

I think I just might be a tad obsessed. :lmao:

Aren't 7 year old girls ever so helpful? I've got one, too. She had a snow day last Friday and announced that she wanted to spend the day scrapbooking with me. Fabulous, or so I thought. She drug all her supplies and set herself up next to my desk. Then, she spent the next FOUR HOURS bugging me to print stuff off the Wishblade for her. I'm thrilled that she wants to spend time with me, but PLEASE give me a second or two of peace. She finished a book that afternoon, and I completed ONE PAGE. Yes, I know that one day I'll look back and miss these days....but I'll be looking back while I'm scrapbooking in peace. :teeth:

luvmy2sams said:
Aren't 7 year old girls ever so helpful? I've got one, too. She had a snow day last Friday and announced that she wanted to spend the day scrapbooking with me. Fabulous, or so I thought. She drug all her supplies and set herself up next to my desk. Then, she spent the next FOUR HOURS bugging me to print stuff off the Wishblade for her. I'm thrilled that she wants to spend time with me, but PLEASE give me a second or two of peace. She finished a book that afternoon, and I completed ONE PAGE. Yes, I know that one day I'll look back and miss these days....but I'll be looking back while I'm scrapbooking in peace. :teeth:

:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl2:

That is so funny, because these girls are all the same! Last night, DD would hold up a piece of paper and ask if she could have it. "Sure", I would say. And then I would hear, "can you (cut, punch, draw, staple, etc.) it for me so we can put it in the scrapbook?" Bless her heart, I was so glad when bathtime rolled around.

Another 4 pages finished yesterday, which brings my total to 17. I'm forcing myself to clean house and do laundry today, so I probably won't have time for my little hobby.

Happy scrapping everyone!

luvmy2sams said:
Another 4 pages finished yesterday, which brings my total to 17. I'm forcing myself to clean house and do laundry today, so I probably won't have time for my little hobby.

Happy scrapping everyone!

I got your total updated. And thanks for the very tastefully done correction to my math. What's really sad is that I am a CPA! :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter