December Scrapbooking Challenge

KAMommy said:
I got your total updated. And thanks for the very tastefully done correction to my math. What's really sad is that I am a CPA! :rotfl2:

Wanna feel better? I didn't realize you'd made a math error. :crazy: Couple that with the fact that I was an accountant in my former life, and it's not a good thing. :)

I promise to scrap a few pages tomorrow.. I scanned in and printed some snow pictures I really wanted to work on.. So they will done tomorrow! Than on Sat. I plan on scrapping more of my DISNEY 05 album... I need to get that done before we meet next October!

Come on girls....post some pictures of these pages in the Virtual Scrapbook...I love to SEE what everyone is doing.

I'm up to 13 this month and you can see them in the Virtual Scrapbook thread.

KAMommy said:
I got your total updated. And thanks for the very tastefully done correction to my math. What's really sad is that I am a CPA! :rotfl2:

The figures are too small...just a rounding error!!!! I looked at my pics today. I figured out which book I'm going to use...will start :moped: on the scrapping tomorrow!!! Look for some BIG numbers on Sunday. :rotfl2:

PrincessNancy96 said:
I promise to scrap a few pages tomorrow.. I scanned in and printed some snow pictures I really wanted to work on.. So they will done tomorrow! Than on Sat. I plan on scrapping more of my DISNEY 05 album... I need to get that done before we meet next October!

You really do need to get that done before next October, although if we are bringing scrapbooks, I may have to bring two cars! :rotfl2:

Michele said:
Come on girls....post some pictures of these pages in the Virtual Scrapbook...I love to SEE what everyone is doing.

I'm up to 13 this month and you can see them in the Virtual Scrapbook thread.

I got you updated, Michele! And as soon as I slow down tonight, I am going to go see your pages.

nono said:
The figures are too small...just a rounding error!!!! I looked at my pics today. I figured out which book I'm going to use...will start :moped: on the scrapping tomorrow!!! Look for some BIG numbers on Sunday. :rotfl2:

I remember in auditing, we used to call that type of error, NCM - not considered material! :lmao: Boy you could hide a lot in NCM.

Can't wait to see your numbers!

KAMommy said:
You really do need to get that done before next October, although if we are bringing scrapbooks, I may have to bring two cars! :rotfl2:
OH, I won't bring my scrapbooks because DH would go bananas trying to get them in and the luggage.. We'd have to lose a kid or two or three!
I need to have my Dkids take all the photos out of the sticky albums this Christmas break and put them in photo boxes by date and event so we can scrap them easier!!!
Wow! I just added more to my list of things to do..
:confused3

I finished 5 pages tonight, which brings me up to a whopping 22. Slow and steady wins the race, right? I'd settle for just getting within 2 years of being caught up.

Have a wonderful weekend! :teeth:

luvmy2sams said:
I finished 5 pages tonight, which brings me up to a whopping 22. Slow and steady wins the race, right? I'd settle for just getting within 2 years of being caught up.

Have a wonderful weekend! :teeth:

I got you updated! And you have it right about slow and steady...wasn't there a story about that somewhere.... ;)

Well, I ended up getting 15 done tonight!! I was so amazed!! So I have just finished the page when we got our new puppy, and that was only the end of Jan!! Pretty impressive, if I do say so myself, LOL!! Anyway, now a trip to the scrap book store is in order before I can go any further.

Please add another 2 pages to my total for the month. I doubt I'll be scrapping much in the next few days. DD has a piano concert this afternoon, and I've got to finish her costume for the Christmas play by Wednesday. :crazy:

I'm hoping to make a trip to Hobby Lobby tomorrow. DSis gave me a gift card for my birthday, and the sales for this week include 50% off all paper and stickers. You can never have too much paper! :cool1:

Have a good Sunday everyone!

I am up to 13 pages. I put together all the pages that I have been doing and have finally completed my Wedding Album. :banana: :banana: :banana: I was married June 10th (1995) :rotfl2:

Not too bad right. I finished an album last month as well. It feels good to be done with one.

So I got another 7 done tonight. Had to call it quits early becasue Amazing Race was coming on, but also becasue....I ran out of pictures!!!! Can you believe it??!! I had such a huge stack of pictures to get through, and I did it!!! I couldn't even tell you the last time I had to order pictures!!

Anyway, I posted my favorite from tonight in the virtual scrap book.

luvmy2sams said:
Please add another 2 pages to my total for the month. I doubt I'll be scrapping much in the next few days. DD has a piano concert this afternoon, and I've got to finish her costume for the Christmas play by Wednesday. :crazy:

luvmy2sams - I SO feel your pain...this week we have DD7's Christmas program on Tuesday and DS12's band concert on Thursday. Sometime in there we have to get allergy shots, too. I won't get much done this week at all!

BUT - I did get your total updated!

Honeybehr1 said:
I am up to 13 pages. I put together all the pages that I have been doing and have finally completed my Wedding Album. :banana: :banana: :banana: I was married June 10th (1995) :rotfl2:

Not too bad right. I finished an album last month as well. It feels good to be done with one.

I got your total updated, Honeybehr. And you are ahead of me, I was married in May 1990 and I have NEVER done a wedding album. Although I did do one for my Mom this summer, and she celebrated her 41st wedding anniversary yesterday!

littlelambie said:
So I got another 7 done tonight. Had to call it quits early becasue Amazing Race was coming on, but also becasue....I ran out of pictures!!!! Can you believe it??!! I had such a huge stack of pictures to get through, and I did it!!! I couldn't even tell you the last time I had to order pictures!!

Anyway, I posted my favorite from tonight in the virtual scrap book.

littlelambie, you are so together. You know you are doing good when you run out of pictures! I got your total updated!

Well everyone, we are one-third of the way through December (which amazes me, where has the month gone), and we have a tight race going in the scrapbooking marathon! So far, littlelambie is in the lead with 31 pages, and luvmy2sams is a close second with 24.

Keep posting! You are inspiring me to keep up with my family album for 2006!

Have a great Monday! :banana:

I did 6 pages on Sunday! (DH went over to DBil to watch football and took DS(13) with him and DS(7) watched a DVD).

My computer is completely dead at them moment :sad: and needs a new hard drive, so i can only get on here at work :guilty:

I'm just so glad I use Snapfish so all my digital photos are safe! :earseek:

I usually only do 12X12 pages but I did a smaller brag book for my 3 yr old. We went on a Polar Express train ride and to the "North Pole" and he wanted to bring in pictures to his preschool. So I made an 8X8 album for him. I did 20 pages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter