CKC-Hartford CLASSES ARE UP master list post 1

I love the idea of a connecting room. Hopefully that can be arranged.

I know I have several cell numbers of those attending. If anyone wants mine and doesn't have it, pm me and we can exchange numbers. I know one day I will be wearing my SDV t shirt. It's my fave, and most likely another Disney type shirt.

We could always do the lime green ribbon trick too to identify each other. Lovingthemouse and LindaBabe, what time do you folks think you will be getting there Friday? Ryan and NEE, how about you? Jennifer, we can exchange numbers tomorrow. Did I forget anyone? Hope not.

I be attending also! I'll pm you my cell number.

when are you coming in?

My first class isn't till 11:10 but I'll head up after the kids get on the bus. So I should arrive about 9am, so I can check out the vendors before hand. I see it opens at 10am but I figured I don't know where I'm going exactly, need to park, sign in. Do you think that planning to arrive at 9am is too early?

-Kim

Yes, LindaBabe - if you have a cofirmation number you want to PM me, I'm going to call again sometime this weekend. I'll let you know what they say.

My first class isn't until the afternoon on Friday - so probably getting in shortly before then. I did enough damage in Manchester that I'm not leaving myself too much time for the vendor faire. And I've already been warned that I'm not allowed to shop with Ryan. Apparently I'm an enabler. :rolleyes1

Sorry - we're still on the road returning from Florida - I'll pm when I get back if you can wait a few more days. I still need to talk to the hotel about getting two doubles instead of a king so I can have a roomie. Although the king would have more floor space and I could bring a folding table . . .

Actually arriving Wednesday evening, because the Thrusday class starts early.

Safe travels home, Linda! Let me know whenever you do get home.

Do you think that planning to arrive at 9am is too early?

-Kim

No! It always takes longer than you think to park, get oriented, etc. And there will be a line to get in a mile long already at 9 am! "Early entry" people can get in then too.

My friend Laurie decided to join me yesterday. She registered for her classes -and will join us for dinner on Friday night too. Bamb - can you please add her to our list too?
Now to try and get a room close to you. What procedure are you using to locate close rooms? I am really looking forward to seeing you all.

Basically,LTM, if you book on line and note in the comments section that you would like to be close to {person's name} or after you get your ressie, pm the number and your real name to NEE, and she'll request the link.

Thanks Linda- I will pm her my confirmation number. Did you get home yet, or still on the road? Hoping you had a fantastic trip. Caroline

I called this morning and asked them to link all 4 of our rooms, and requested mine and Buffy's be connecting. She put everything into the system for us all on the same floor and marked it "Do not move" but she said she couldn't guarantee it because it is too far in advance. I will try to call the week of CKC to make sure the notation is still there.

Thank you for doing that, NEE!

Since I'm the first in, on Wednesday, I will also check to make sure the links are still in place.

I called this morning and asked them to link all 4 of our rooms, and requested mine and Buffy's be connecting. She put everything into the system for us all on the same floor and marked it "Do not move" but she said she couldn't guarantee it because it is too far in advance. I will try to call the week of CKC to make sure the notation is still there.

Terrific!!! we are having a paaaaartaaaaaay!:cool1: :cool1: I'm thinking I should bring the blender and the makings for Castaway Cay Konk Koolers!!!! We can do adult style or kiddee for those like me who love the drink but don't "drink".

I was asked via a pm what a Konk Koller was. This is a frozen drink that is served on Castaway Cay. Even though I rarely drink, I've been known to be at the first tiki bar I can find on the island when we land to order one. It is soooo yummy. Whenever anyone goes to Castaway Cay, I ask them to have one for me. Right, Linda Babe? :)

Ingredients:

1/2 ounce dark rum
3/4 ounce light rum
1 ounce passion fruit juice
1 ounce pina colada mix
1 ounce orange juice

Place all ingredients in a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously.

Serve in a tall glass filled with crushed ice.

I generally throw everything into the blender with a handful of ice cubes and blend. Hmmm, think my boss will mind if I make up a batch this morning to have today?;) :lol

Terrific!!! we are having a paaaaartaaaaaay!:cool1: :cool1: I'm thinking I should bring the blender and the makings for Castaway Cay Konk Koolers!!!! We can do adult style or kiddee for those like me who love the drink but don't "drink".

I was asked via a pm what a Konk Koller was. This is a frozen drink that is served on Castaway Cay. Even though I rarely drink, I've been known to be at the first tiki bar I can find on the island when we land to order one. It is soooo yummy. Whenever anyone goes to Castaway Cay, I ask them to have one for me. Right, Linda Babe? :)

Ingredients:

1/2 ounce dark rum
3/4 ounce light rum
1 ounce pina colada mix
1 ounce orange juice

I generally throw everything into the blender with a handful of ice cubes and blend. Hmmm, think my boss will mind if I make up a batch this morning to have today?;) :lol

LISA - I COULD MEET YOU FOR A LIQUID LUNCH!!!!!!!!!!
Jennifer
sounds yummy

Ingredients:

1/2 ounce dark rum
3/4 ounce light rum
1 ounce pina colada mix
1 ounce orange juice

I had one for you, too. RIGHT after I had one for ME!:beach: ( I don't drink either, except for Konk Koolers)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter