April Scrapbooking Challenge- Who's in this Month?

Thanks for the album compliments. I really had fun doing them. Now if could only get the colors album finished for DS. I actually started it 2 1/2 years ago for DNiece when she was DS's age. Now she's beyond that so I need to change some stuff to make it for DS. And if I don't get my act together soon, I'll have to change it again for DD when she's old enough for it. :rotfl:

I got 60 pages done today at an all day scraping retreat.
It was a good day!
Shawna

I updated through here. MazdaUK- only 1 page from next smilie.

SIOH- you have 2 people close on your heals for the pages for the month.

Rebecca

I updated through here. MazdaUK- only 1 page from next smilie.

SIOH- you have 2 people close on your heals for the pages for the month.

Rebecca

I know! It looks like April will be a huge month on our Annual thread!! I keep thinking I'll have time to scrap each night, but I've had to bring work home every night--don't they realize state testing shouldn't get in the way of my scrapping??? :rolleyes:

2 more for me. I was hoping for more, but the creative juices are just not flowing today. :sad2: Maybe tonight!

I finally got my work done for work this morning, and I got some time to scrap!! I got 2 CJ pages done to get me up to speed on that, and I got 25 pages done in my March album. I only lack 1 page having that book done!! I'm so excited!!

That gives me 27 for today, bringing me to 155 for the month. :banana:

Shawna, your all day crop retreat sounds great!! Congrats on getting so many pages done!! :thumbsup2

I managed to do 23 :woohoo: pages this weekend - DH was away so I stayed up late. :surfweb: Bringing me to 87. My personal goal is 100 but not sure if I will make that. DS turns 4 on thursday and I have to do a major cleaning and his party is on saturday.

I cam all caught up again. We are doing a fabulous job preserving memories this month.

Rebecca

Really? Any size? If things go like they did when DS was born, I'll be doing mini-albums for a while soon. When I say mini, I mean 4x3.75 or smaller. I made a 3x4 for myself that I still carry around, and the others for DH & MIL at various times during DS's first year. That was about all I could really find time to do during those first months.

If all you do is place a single picture the right size on the page (like adding a photo to a wallet) I wouldn't count them- but if you are framing the photos, adding some journaling, adding embelishments, or such then I would say it counts. Sometimes when i have done small pages like that I have counted a 2 page spread as one page instead of 2.

Rebecca

I got caught up on my swap stuff over the weekend, now to start my October Disney Trip album

2 more for me. Yes, I know. Sad by the standards of other ladies on this thread! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter