April Scrapbooking Challenge- Who's in this Month?

I got another 18 pages done tonight--I may eventually finish this book! That puts me at 128 for this month.

Great job, everyone! This is a successful month for all of us!! :banana:

I just updated the numbers and added some statistics on group averages at the bottom of the first post. There are 37 people signed up for the challenge. We have completed 757 pages so far and we are just over half way through the month. That means that:
the average pages per person is 20 :cool1:
the average pages per day is 47 :yay:

Wow we are doing a great job on actually scrapping our pictures this month.:cheer2: :grouphug: party: :jumping2:

Rebecca

You really are a teacher, aren't you? :cutie: I love statistics like that.

Phew, I just checked and I am right on average. That's me - an average Joe, well maybe Josephine. :rolleyes1

1 more for me. That may be all I get done for the week. It's DS birthday on Wednesday and I have lots to do to get ready for the party, etc. I will have lots of pics to scrap after the party!

I finished up another 32 pages this evening for a Numbers album for DS. That puts me at 88 for the month. I'm thinking I'll only get the few pages I need to tackle for CJs finished before calling it quits on the scrapping for a while. I could be wrong but my guess is sleep will take priority over scrapping after baby arrives in a few weeks. ;)

Well I'm finally off the boards with 12 pages complete in my Grandmother-in-lawas 80th birthday album. I only have a couple more pages in it to go so hopefully I can finish up tonight.

32 pages in one evening:scared1: I cropped and stuck pictures on one (yes, ONE) 2-page layout last night (12 x 12 so its quite a lot, honest :rolleyes1 ) but I've still got to journal and embellish so it doesn't count yet.. But I'm up to May 2001 so steaming ahead :rotfl: DH is going out with the lads tonight so I'm going to be really good, not watch rubbish TV ("finding a Danny and Sandy", I ask you:rolleyes: ) and get loads done. Ooooh, 4 pages at least:rotfl2:

32 pages in one evening:scared1:
Don't be so shocked. They were nearly done, just needed a bit of tweaking and printing out. I made both DS's ABC album and Numbers album on the computer and printed/cropped the pages down for the actual books. He's two and loves going through them. Even as I was working on them on the computer he would make me stop so he could look at the pictures. If y'all want I'll post them for ya... Trust me, they are very basic but they work.

You really are a teacher, aren't you? :cutie: I love statistics like that.

Phew, I just checked and I am right on average. That's me - an average Joe, well maybe Josephine. :rolleyes1

Yes, and I love math and schedules and statistics. My team calls on me to schedule anything in their days 9when they set up centers and such because in a few minutes it just all come together in my head.

I updated through here including the monthly statistics.

Rebecca

I'm on board!!! Hold on to your hats people, I'm comin' for ya!!!
I got a whole
4 pages done!!!! WOO HOO!!! party:

Add 25 pages for me and a smiley!!!

Today is my b'day so yesterday DH helped me clean the house so I could do nothing but scrap today. :love:

I did three pages, and cropped and stuck two more ready to finish tonight (hopefully). I was playing with my new clear stamps and couldn't get the ink to stick - does sanding them work?

I'm new to the DIS and I'm a scrapper. I've done 3 pages so far this month and 32 total for the year.

I'm in awe of the number of pages some of you ladies are doing each month!

Welcome Sabrina! And Mazdauk, I have tons of the clear stamps and have never had to use anything on them. Could it be the ink you are using?
I have 4 whole pages to add to my count!:banana: Speeding right along!
Karen

I started and finished my first page tonight!! Granted, it doesn't have any photos (it isn't meant to) and it's pretty basic, but it's a start and I'm pretty happy with it. I know I couldn't have even started without all of the great info I've gotten here :thumbsup2 .

I can only scrap after my DS3 goes to bed so this will be pretty slow going.

Three more for me :)

The ink should be OK - I'm using CTMH inks (the pen ones) and stamps. I did get some other clear stamps - I can't remember the brand but they're not $ store, if you know what I mean:rolleyes1 - and I had a bit of trouble with one, which was a rectangle with the word "wild" carved into it (reverse image). I used the brush end but I didn't get good definition. It was the first time I'd used it so maybe it will be better now I've washed it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter