April Scrapbooking Challenge- Who's in this Month?

Updated through here. I will be a bit slower updating this weekend as I leave for Disney early tomorrow afternoon and won't return until Sunday evening.

Rebecca

I'm going to join you this month. I am trying to get caught up on many random pages before the 300+ pictures I ordered from Winkflash arrive.

As of this morning - 14
Pages finished waiting on pictures to arrive - 4
Can I count 8x8 Pages? If so I have 10 more

Hopefully this will help to keep me accountable!

Got it updated once again. Welcome to our newest challengers- bobcat, sabrina_in_tn, and Mrsbornkuntry.

Any size pages count as long as they are complete.

Rebecca

I have tickets to the Marlins for Saturday so that will be perfect to scrap for a spring layout.

I wish I was going to Disney:sad2: :sad1:

Have a fantastic time! Can't wait to hear all about it:thumbsup2

Yay! I finally had the time to do some scrapbooking yesterday! :cheer2: Got another 5 pages done!

10 more to get a smilie! LOL!! :rotfl:

I've done 5 pages! I spend way too much time on each page, though. I'm trying to learn to simplify, and it's not going so well, LOL!

10 more for me. I just finished a quick 8X8 book for my son to take to school on our weekend vacation getaway to NY:woohoo: Now to do my bigger album of the same thing.

Updated through here. I will do any additional updates Sunday night or Monday morning.

Rebecca

Any size pages count as long as they are complete.
Really? Any size? If things go like they did when DS was born, I'll be doing mini-albums for a while soon. When I say mini, I mean 4x3.75 or smaller. I made a 3x4 for myself that I still carry around, and the others for DH & MIL at various times during DS's first year. That was about all I could really find time to do during those first months.

Please do. I love seeing everyones work:goodvibes
This is the Numbers album I just finished for DS. As I said before it is pretty basic, but for a 2 year old it works well.
NumberAlbum.gif

And this is the this is the ABC Album I made for DS earlier in the month. Both albums are 6x6 so they are easy for him to handle. He loves looking at them during car rides.

ABC-Album.gif

Those are great, Robin! Love the use of the sign language numbers and letters, too! :)

Three more for me! Slow and steady wins the race....:goodvibes

Robin those are great albums. Thanks for sharing them.

I have a little Ian as well.

Does it count if the journaling isn't finished? If so, I finished 3 more pages. If not, only 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter