April Scrapbooking Challenge- Who's in this Month?

rlovew

DIS Veteran
Who will be completing pages and moving up the list on our annual thread this month? Will you be working on your spring and Easter photos or catching up from sometime earlier in the year or life? Sign-up so we can all help keep each other going on getting our pages together.

Who's in?? (In case you're not familiar with this, you just count your number of completed pages with journaling that you've done for the month. You can post daily, weekly, all at one time, or whatever works for you!)

:yay: over 30 for the month (that is an average of 1 per day and a great goal)
:banana: over 50 for the month
:woohoo: over 100 pages for the month
:cheer2: top number of pages so far

Pages completed:
PrincessNancy96- 9
mickey8888- 11
AlexWyattMommy- 120 :banana: :woohoo:
StitchIsOurHero- 155 :banana::woohoo: :cheer2:
BernardandMissBianca- 48
hopemax
mantaz- 57 :banana:
LisaB- 8
Honeybehr1- 87 :banana:
NewEnglandEeyore- 14
Faerie- 30 :yay:
MazdaUK- 96 :banana:
jennyL- 12
Mic_n_Min
aroyer- 14
tiggerfan6- 19
Octoberbeauty- 2
TCP Shauna- 12
threeboysmom- 37 :yay:
Wilsonfamily4
Queenie- 1
Yzerbear19- 25
pjlla
Mickster- 63 :banana:
MyGirlLovesMickey- 16
Quiltymom
scrappinmom- 29
plgrn- 56 :banana:
RRBB- 92 :banana:
Macca1111- 64 :banana:
Mickeyteacher- 106:banana: :woohoo:
Kicky- 2
fireplug- 2
Madisonznana- 27
JandJ- 20
Fran98765- 6
sabrina in tn-3
Mrsbornkuntry- 1
bobcat- 30 :yay:
mommy2mrb- 60 :banana:

rlovew 55(I don't count for the challenge) :banana:

Totals for us all together:
Pages: 1405
divided between the group of us (41)= an average of 34 per person
average number of pages per day (through the 30th)= 46.4 pages per day this month
Rebecca

I'm in!!!

I have 6 pages ready for pictures to be added...and plan on working more today.. I'll let you know when to add these to my list!!! ;)

Please count me in. This helps me to stay on track because I don't want a 0 next to my name. LOL! This helps me to complete my disney album.

I will be working on preschool pages this month. They do have pictures and journaling. Would they count? If so, I am in. My first time.

I'm in, I'm in!! I'm hoping to have a good month this month and get the March trip book finished! :thumbsup2

I am in. I have to focus on completing pages this month if I want to earn those scissors in the yearly thread.

I will be working on preschool pages this month. They do have pictures and journaling. Would they count? If so, I am in. My first time.

Any pages you do count- they don't have to be for your own albums just completed.

Rebecca

I am in for this month. I just got back from WDW so I have a book to do for DD so she can take it to school to show her class.

Please count me in. I have a few done so far but havent counted them yet. I need to get caught up on my sons preschool book and my oldest 4th grade book (I only have one page done in that one - first day :rotfl: ) If I get to those, my total should be pretty respectable. The key word is IF:lmao:

I'm in. We will be going to the shore for a few days this week and I'll have a babysitter (well, my parents) and then my in laws are coming this weekend. I hope to get some pages and/or swaps done. :)

I'm joining! I have to do my DH's grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary book - what fun :rolleyes: and I still need to finish 2006 and get started on 2007.

I'm in! I cropped my 264 pictures from my October Disney trip on Saturday and bought a Cricut on Sunday. Time to get it started

I'm in! Fewer swaps might lead to more pages :rolleyes: But then, I've got a lot of stuff on the way back so that will also inspire me to do more - talk about a win win situation:lmao:

OK I was hoping tha March would be better but I've got stuff layed out just have to get it done. LOL So count me in.

I have everyone in to here. If you don't see your name let me know it is easy to miss a post.

Rebecca

I think this might just be the motivation I need. Count me in please! :thumbsup2

Please sign me up also. My creative juices are finally flowing again, so it's time to create some pages. My photography business is picking up again for the Spring, but I need to do something just for me. :thumbsup2

I did complete one page the other night (non Disney related though) that I can post if anyone wants to see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter