April Scrapbooking Challenge- Who's in this Month?

Really, we should give Brooke the crown now. She is doing awesome! :thumbsup2

I'm just making up for all of those YEARS (not months, but years) when I didn't do any scrapping!! :) Plus, with the whole not coaching anymore thing, I have a little more time in the afternoons. I try to get some scrapping in before DH comes home. If we had kids, I don't know how I'd do it--I'd probably just say, "Honey, come look at the computer and see the pics mommy took of you, because they'll never be scrapped!!" :rotfl2: I don't know how you all do it!

I'm just making up for all of those YEARS (not months, but years) when I didn't do any scrapping!! :) Plus, with the whole not coaching anymore thing, I have a little more time in the afternoons. I try to get some scrapping in before DH comes home. If we had kids, I don't know how I'd do it--I'd probably just say, "Honey, come look at the computer and see the pics mommy took of you, because they'll never be scrapped!!" :rotfl2: I don't know how you all do it!

Well, let me tell you.. with 5 kids.. it's a tough one... I think it's great if I can get anything done during the day.. even with them at school.. I can't get caught up on the housework to scrap most of the time... I have to change that!!
I won't get much more done in April.. but May.. is an off month from sports... only tournaments on the weekends.. no games after the first week in May.. so I'm determined to hit 100 in May.. if that means I have to go down and bury myself behind loads and loads of :laundy: I am going to get some scrapbooks accomplished!!!!!!!!!! If not... there are going to be problems..
My kids always ask to look at the pictures on the computer because I haven't had time to print them off yet...

Nancy, I don't know how you keep it all straight!! And with all of the sports, too! I would never be able to do it! :)

3 more for me last night, and got a bit of swap stuff done. Not bad considering I've been suffering from the virus. Back at work today:headache:

Three more for me. My problem is that I take too much time on one page. I am trying to simplify - I have too many pictures to be scrapped to go all out on them all - but I can't stop myself from embelishing. It's a sickness I tell ya!

I edited the list through here. Mazda you earned your next smilie. Bobcat you are only 3 pages away from a smilie.

Rebecca

I finished up 2 more pages last night, for a CJ. I think I finally fell into bed around 3am. Guess I'm practicing for the sleepless nights that are about to hit in a couple of weeks. :rotfl:

I made a disney book for my DD this weekend so she could show off her trip at school. I also finished her baby book. At least all that I can for right now!!!! So I have 32 pages to add to my total this month. I am getting ready to start a new project. So now I have to finish cleaning up my scrap area so I can change gears and do beach vacation pages. I am very excited to start a new project!!

Everyone is doing great on completing pages. Love to hear that we have worked so hard on our passion!

Can I say it again? WOWWWWWW Ladies!!! :thumbsup2

April is quickly running away from me here! Grrr... I plan on scrapping a ton today (of course, my definition of "ton" is like 5-7 pages! Some of you would say 30 pages = a ton! :rotfl2: ).

Hold me accountable!! :thumbsup2

Well, I managed to do 8 pages yesterday....of course I got zilch else accomplished!!

hoping to go to a crop on Saturday......

I updated through here. I had to take the smilie for 30 off those who had made it to 50 also since they wouldn't let me have but so many smilies in one post.

Rebecca

I think you will have to only give out one smilie per person soon. Or start using colors instead.

Well that would mean everyone is doing great on scrapping up a storm this month so that would be a good thing.

Rebecca

YAY!!! I did 7 pages today!!! I'd do more but have to get ready to go out. :( Hate when real life interferes with my fun! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter