April Scrapbooking Challenge- Who's in this Month?

I'm glad you were able to do the scrapping you wanted to do. I got you updated.

Rebecca

2 more for me. I spent yesterday fiddling with ideas for the newbie MK swap so didn't get alot more accomplished. Need to get at least one more page done this month. I want that smilie!

Isn't it funny that something as simple as a little smilie has the power to motivate us? LOL! 3 more pages until I get my first smilie! :rotfl:

I did 5 more. A pretty pathetic month for me. I have some layouts partially done, but need to get the Disney cartridges to finish them. Since I'm going away for the weekend and not taking my scrapbook stuff with me. I guess thats all I'm going to get for April. Hopefully May will be a better month.

Updated through here. I will update our weekend pages on Sunday as we are taking a quick trip to Orlando to check out a seminary and then visit Disney. I would actually like a bit of time at home.

Rebecca

Updated through here. I will update our weekend pages on Sunday as we are taking a quick trip to Orlando to check out a seminary and then visit Disney. I would actually like a bit of time at home.

Rebecca
Hey, my BIL goes to seminary out there. It's called Reformed Theological Seminary, I believe. And I think it's in Oveido - near Orlando. It's so nice to have an excuse to go out there to "see family". Oh, and happen to throw in a big Disney trip too, LOL! :thumbsup2

Oh, you can add 3 more pages to my little total, and then I'll be doing a bunch more this weekend.

Well, looks like my current total is my final total for the month. I'm going out of town for the weekend so I won't be getting any more pages done. I'm glad I got done what I did!

Good job to everyone who got pages done this month!! See you next month . . .

9 for me today - nearly finished recipe books for both DS's, and I want to get them done this weekend. Down to the last few sweets now!:goodvibes

I'm done for the month too. I really HAVE to get my swap done first, so this weekend will be spent doing that.

I'm going to try to finish a few more pages after I finish my swap elements tonight.. off to fix dinner and I'll update my total on Sunday... wish me luck that it's at least 10!

I did two pages! Woo hoo! Got another couple layed out. Hopeing to get some more done this weekend

Hi, joining late........haven't scrapped since Feb.......but back at it :cool1:
I've done 40 disney pages (2004 & 2005 DLR trips) since Wed :woohoo: . Still have 2 DLR trips from 2006 and 2 DLR for 2007 to finish, still plugging away, hope to finish 2006 this weekend.

Helps DH is out of town for the weekend and DD lets me scrap in piece for a hour or so at a time. But we are off to the mall and lunch, so back it a few. Keep up the good work ladies.:cheer2:

Lisa

3 more for me - I'm hoping to get some more done between "Any Dream wil do" and the results show;)

Just finished the 2 pages I've been working on all month. ;) I'll try to do better!

I've been at a crop since last night and I got 43 pages done! :) Would have been more, but I left to take DD to a birthday party. :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter